Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

menarebetterthanwomen.com

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
too much hate for women. I don't think women are that bad.

Adam B

Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
too much hate for women. I don't think women are that bad.
Well, the guy doesn't "hate" women, he just thinks men are better. And as much as I hate to say it, many of his arguments are solid and truthful. The guy is also friggin' hilarious.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stupid. but mildly entertaining. it sets off the inner chauvanist (sp?) lol

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
with the situation today with feminists and media trying to alleviate females over males..this is probably something we need just to bring back the truth.lol

not hating and im not sexist..i love women so much i got me 4..but i see these kids nowadays and i see boys, they all seemed to be such wimps n pu55ys..its scary...girls seem to believe that their v4gina has the power of the universe..they deserve way to much respect etc.

im not saying go back to the 1920s but im saying there needs to be give and take of respect and understanding..

sometimes they WANT us to take charge, run the world, and treat them like daddys lil princesses..
other times they want the opposite..

somebody needs to come up with a pill that you can shove down her mouth to standardize moods..simple..always horny mood will be d pill id shove down her

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly its funny stuff, you cant take him litterally, but I love the reaction he gets from hardcore feminist, seriously a feminist pisses me off more than him. He has valid points, feminist just ***** and complain.

A slam dunk in the WNBA has been done twice, in the NBA its just another two points.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His website is loaded with truth.

His ownage of that b!tch on Dr. Phil's show was absolutely legendary.

Come on guys knock the shaming sh!t off and quit doing the femi-nazi's work for them.

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
His website is loaded with truth.

His ownage of that b!tch on Dr. Phil's show was absolutely legendary.

Come on guys knock the shaming sh!t off and quit doing the femi-nazi's work for them.
Umm no? C'mon man, I can agree he have some valid points, but to say he is loaded with truth is stretching it. I am willing to take some points from him, but I'm not going to start thinking that "women are only good for three things," be disenfranchise, and not be allowed to be employed (especially the ones like in medical research, I'm sure they are being quite productive even if low in number). BTW, I recalled you actually supported Hilary, he thinks it would be a complete disaster.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Umm no?"

If you don't like Masteron's works it doesn't exactly help the cause of unity among men for you or anyone to vomit up shaming garbage against it.

Again I say leave that to the feminists and if you don't like the guy's works don't read the stuff.

Simple.

"C'mon man, I can agree he have some valid points, but to say he is loaded with truth is stretching it."

Actually its not.

If you can ignore the stereotypical perceived misogyny of the guy that is such a mind block for people because it gets such a rise out of women and their weak beta male defenders that just can't wait to get worked up over the drama rush of it all just about everything this guy says is true.

In actuality I'd say about 80% of it is true and the remaining 20% is things he says he personally believes that probably aren't true or at least totally true but says once again because he believes it and to get a rise out of feminists and symps.

Big deal.

Tons of successful people out there use shock value to sell their products.

Though I am proud to soon be an owner of his book because I feel he truly believes in what he's saying and its not just a gimmick. For D!ck the shock appeal is more like a helpful side effect for him that will produce sales.

I appreciate the genuineness of the guy which is why I will be proud to own the book even if I don't 100% agree with all that he says.

"I am willing to take some points from him, but I'm not going to start thinking that "women are only good for three things," be disenfranchise, and not be allowed to be employed (especially the ones like in medical research, I'm sure they are being quite productive even if low in number)."

No one said you had to agree with him on everything.

Hell there's posters here who I admire who I don't agree with on everything.

"BTW, I recalled you actually supported Hilary, he thinks it would be a complete disaster."

I only supported her because I think she'd be as good as Bill was and because I fully believe she'd be a stronger candidate against Mccain for the general election but eh party unity so now I'm for the Obama/Biden ticket which I'm almost sure you probably are for too.

I'd be really surprised if a self proclaimed humanist such as yourself supports a half dead war monger that will take us to war with Iran if he gets in and a fundamentalcase pro life retard that sends her own child and others children to die in the middle east without realizing what a giant hypocrite it makes her.

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The dude is funny. He reminds me of Maddox (google him up too, he's a riot)

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
"Umm no?"

"C'mon man, I can agree he have some valid points, but to say he is loaded with truth is stretching it."

In actuality I'd say about 80% of it is true and the remaining 20% is things he says he personally believes that probably aren't true or at least totally true but says once again because he believes it and to get a rise out of feminists and symps.

Big deal.

Tons of successful people out there use shock value to sell their products.

Though I am proud to soon be an owner of his book because I feel he truly believes in what he's saying and its not just a gimmick. For D!ck the shock appeal is more like a helpful side effect for him that will produce sales.

I appreciate the genuineness of the guy which is why I will be proud to own the book even if I don't 100% agree with all that he says.

"I am willing to take some points from him, but I'm not going to start thinking that "women are only good for three things," be disenfranchise, and not be allowed to be employed (especially the ones like in medical research, I'm sure they are being quite productive even if low in number)."

No one said you had to agree with him on everything.

Hell there's posters here who I admire who I don't agree with on everything.

Well, he says women are inept, incompetent, only good for three things, believes Hilary would make a horrible president (for just because she's a woman I believe ), be disenfranchised, and dis-employed. If it only 20%, what claims in that 20% is pretty damn big, and big enough to say that more salt is needed than just going in thinking he was just loaded with truth.

KontrollerX said:
"BTW, I recalled you actually supported Hilary, he thinks it would be a complete disaster."

I only supported her because I think she'd be as good as Bill was and because I fully believe she'd be a stronger candidate against Mccain for the general election but eh party unity so now I'm for the Obama/Biden ticket which I'm almost sure you probably are for too.

I'd be really surprised if a self proclaimed humanist such as yourself supports a half dead war monger that will take us to war with Iran if he gets in and a fundamentalcase pro life retard that sends her own child and others children to die in the middle east without realizing what a giant hypocrite it makes her.
You are correct in that assessment. I am an Obama supporter and worries quite a bit that Mccain is making. I also still having a hard time believe it is so close after 8 years of Bush. One would think after 8 years of Bush all that talk of the "Anti-Republican Hurricane" Obama would have a huge upperhand, but instead it seems to be little different 4 years or 8 years ago. I don't completely agree with Obama, but better off fighting Obama on the few points I don't like than fighting Mccain on the many I don't like.

Last edited:

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for a laugh and that is it but i would not take it seriously. ;)

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A shining example of a guy who 'gets it', but the importance of his message is lost in the delivery. Consequently he does more damage than good by sensationalizing things in the extreme. In fact the multiple reactions and calls of chauvinism in this very thread bear this out.

In the Matrix you can never "tell" anyone anything; they must be "led" to the truth. This guy seems to be unplugged, but the more he yells about it, the better the Matrix marginalizes him. That's an inbuilt safeguard of the Matrix - the more you reveal it, the more 'personal problems' you appear to suffer from.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is a pretty intelligent chap. His style and wit are top notch though and the guy has a sense of humour thats hard to ignore. While he can be over the top sometimes its downright scary how often he gets it right.

Its satire and low brow humour that is meant to offend. To be honest, I think he does more good then harm.

Im not ashamed to say that I am a **** Masterson fan :)

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, at 2.24 when he's talking about all women being lesbians, look at the blonde smirking.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
A shining example of a guy who 'gets it', but the importance of his message is lost in the delivery. Consequently he does more damage than good by sensationalizing things in the extreme. In fact the multiple reactions and calls of chauvinism in this very thread bear this out.

In the Matrix you can never "tell" anyone anything; they must be "led" to the truth. This guy seems to be unplugged, but the more he yells about it, the better the Matrix marginalizes him. That's an inbuilt safeguard of the Matrix - the more you reveal it, the more 'personal problems' you appear to suffer from.
Same as Leykis. To sell a book or a radio show or whatever you have to be controversial.

Both guys know the score, but they have to coat it in razor wire to make money off of it.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That crap that he spews on that site is poison for your brain. If he doesn't like women, he's had a few too many bad expereinces, well I'm honestly sorry for your hardships, bro. If you want to not get married, thats your choice. If you want to believe all women are *****'s or whatever, more power to you. If believing that stuff makes happy and able to live life without any pain, good for you. Really. I mean that without any ill intent or sarcasm.

The problem I have, though, is not with those specific beliefs and viewpoints (I don't share them BTW) but with the tendency for people to take personal beliefs, which is their own personal response to their experience as they move through life and learn, and instead of seeing these beliefs as pertaining only to them, they somehow feel a need to construct some overwhelmingly intricate hallucination of "how the world works" in order to justify their beliefs, which really are quite flexible. And what happens is somebody comes along, and if they are just coming out of or still smarting from a terribly emotionally painful situation, and instead of taking a step back and looking at their actions, and the responses the world (their partner) gave them, and trying to LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF, they stumble across that site and mistakenly lead to the conclusion that the world is some big evil thing that has all these horrible intentions for you, so you'd better know the truth boy!

I suppose being able to look at yourself in the mirror and summon up the courage to fight the demons within much harder than believing there is some global conspiracy to keep you down.

It can be scary, and difficult, but if you were able to really question your beliefs that are telling you unhelpful things about the world, and maybe you could come to the conclusion that maybe if you could release those limiting beliefs, and perhaps begin to take on positive ones
you might be able to see the world change around you in such a way that you could easily achieve success that would not be possible had you not been able to forget those crazy ideas about men and women and what not...

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
That crap that he spews on that site is poison for your brain. If he doesn't like women, he's had a few too many bad expereinces, well I'm honestly sorry for your hardships, bro. If you want to not get married, thats your choice. If you want to believe all women are *****'s or whatever, more power to you. If believing that stuff makes happy and able to live life without any pain, good for you. Really. I mean that without any ill intent or sarcasm.

The problem I have, though, is not with those specific beliefs and viewpoints (I don't share them BTW) but with the tendency for people to take personal beliefs, which is their own personal response to their experience as they move through life and learn, and instead of seeing these beliefs as pertaining only to them, they somehow feel a need to construct some overwhelmingly intricate hallucination of "how the world works" in order to justify their beliefs, which really are quite flexible. And what happens is somebody comes along, and if they are just coming out of or still smarting from a terribly emotionally painful situation, and instead of taking a step back and looking at their actions, and the responses the world (their partner) gave them, and trying to LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF, they stumble across that site and mistakenly lead to the conclusion that the world is some big evil thing that has all these horrible intentions for you, so you'd better know the truth boy!

I suppose being able to look at yourself in the mirror and summon up the courage to fight the demons within much harder than believing there is some global conspiracy to keep you down.

It can be scary, and difficult, but if you were able to really question your beliefs that are telling you unhelpful things about the world, and maybe you could come to the conclusion that maybe if you could release those limiting beliefs, and perhaps begin to take on positive ones
you might be able to see the world change around you in such a way that you could easily achieve success that would not be possible had you not been able to forget those crazy ideas about men and women and what not...
I see someone's read "The Secret".

Here's another little secret for you. I've come to accept that many of the things that men like this, **** M., Tom Lykus, etc., say about women are true DUE TO PERSONAL EXPIRENCES THAT VALIDATE THEIR POINTS.

At a certain point you realize that all these "negative" statements about the nature of women aren't "garbage" or mysogeny- but rather a deduction from documented behavior. In fact, the terms mysogney and "woman hating" are just weapons used by women, and their mangina puppets, to cover up and shame and discredit those who reveal their true nature.

Overcomer9

Don Juan
Reaction score
i sometimes feel like this guy. i think there are lots of women who are pieces of ****, but at the same time i think most problems men have with women is because they haven't developed good enough skills to deal with them yet. that's just how i feel. i have made some gains and have noticed a little difference in my interaction with women, though not much.