Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men & Women through time

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Invariably, the rise in sexual depravity and gender switching is the forerunner of a collapse of any empire.

History has taught again and again that social experiments that destroy the family destroy the nation.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Invariably, the rise in sexual depravity and gender switching is the forerunner of a collapse of any empire.

History has taught again and again that social experiments that destroy the family destroy the nation.
Exactly. Mexico used up its oil and can't afford the necessary investments in new fields. It's mired in drug depravity and corruption. Time for another Mexican Revolution.

Everyone lets the US just print whatever money it wants and buys up its worthless bonds like cotton candy at the fair. Until the US becomes the third world sh1thole again that most of its territory was for most of its history, there won't be the needed revolution and renewal here.

The Ukraine is sounding better and better. At least it doesn't have any pretention of being anything but a third world sh1thole.

Social_Leper said:
Lol. Is the second picture two guys banging?
Heh heh. I thought it was some 1950 to mid 60s guy azz reaming a ****tail waitress.

I am not her man. She can't stand the thought of me touching her. She's dripping with other men's semen. She is ashamed to be seen with me. She never misses an opportunity to disrespect me. Everything I do is wrong. I am the problem. She got what she wanted from me. She says "I hate you so much I could kill you." Going away forever will make her happy again. So I'm leaving her to her pumped-and-dumped lifestyle and leaving her bastard child fatherless. I'd be better off with no woman at all than wasting another second thinking about her. I learned from my mistakes and the next relationship will be done with planning for my happiness.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
Exactly. Mexico used up its oil and can't afford the necessary investments in new fields. It's mired in drug depravity and corruption. Time for another Mexican Revolution.

Everyone lets the US just print whatever money it wants and buys up its worthless bonds like cotton candy at the fair. Until the US becomes the third world sh1thole again that most of its territory was for most of its history, there won't be the needed revolution and renewal here.

The Ukraine is sounding better and better. At least it doesn't have any pretention of being anything but a third world sh1thole.

Heh heh. I thought it was some 1950 to mid 60s guy azz reaming a ****tail waitress.

I am not her man. She can't stand the thought of me touching her. She's dripping with other men's semen. She is ashamed to be seen with me. She never misses an opportunity to disrespect me. Everything I do is wrong. I am the problem. She got what she wanted from me. She says "I hate you so much I could kill you." Going away forever will make her happy again. So I'm leaving her to her pumped-and-dumped lifestyle and leaving her bastard child fatherless. I'd be better off with no woman at all than wasting another second thinking about her. I learned from my mistakes and the next relationship will be done with planning for my happiness.
First of all...It is Ukraine not THE Ukraine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKlB_WWM3-A
3rd World? Section around Maidan in Kyiv/Kiev. Nicer than ANY part of America I have ever seen. That is what you see in ONE weekend. Poverty? Of course when the Western media visits they go searching for hick towns in places you have to WANT to visit. Much of the reason girls want me has to do with what the local guys are like. I don't want Western girls and they don't want local guys. A match made in Heaven. I have dated girls who would be considered wealthy by American standards. As a matter of fact I encourage guys to stick to the urban and suburban areas. Don't go into small villages looking for farmers' daughters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH1BTb_8JdQ&feature=related
Ah, the wonders of the 1st World. God Bless America and NYC. American ignorance is funny. That is a public metro. Reason I NEVER take the subway in NYC. Just look at those people. Scary as s---. The metro in Kyiv/Kiev is gorgeous and doesn't scare me. Clean, efficient, and really cheap. I would travel it at any time at any station without worry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-f0wh3B6w&feature=relmfu
Generic video of entering a crowded Ukraine metro car. C'mon. For 3rd world those people look cleaner, more decent, and safer than the s--- you see in much of NYC.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fly By Night said:
Weird... it's almost like mating will eventually become fusion o_O
Yeah fusion is the word or more like genderless to a point where unless you check under the hood you won't be able to tell the difference between an average man (who will be mostly effeminate) and an ugly woman (who will be mostly masculine).

Fly By Night said:
And your sig... that chick would've got up and walked away as soon as i redirect my attention.. -_-
If you did it right, she would have stuck around.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
First of all...It is Ukraine not THE Ukraine.
Aw, hell, don't be Borat. Who really gives a sh1t what name the local flag-wavers use for the collection of weak dependent principalities they had the historical accident to be born in? (About 95% of "Great Russia" is the same backward urban decay / rural sh1thole zone, so I'm not taking sides here.)

BigJimbo said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKlB_WWM3-A
3rd World? Section around Maidan in Kyiv/Kiev. Nicer than ANY part of America I have ever seen. That is what you see in ONE weekend. Poverty? Of course when the Western media visits they go searching for hick towns in places you have to WANT to visit. Much of the reason girls want me has to do with what the local guys are like. I don't want Western girls and they don't want local guys. A match made in Heaven. I have dated girls who would be considered wealthy by American standards. As a matter of fact I encourage guys to stick to the urban and suburban areas. Don't go into small villages looking for farmers' daughters.
I'm listening. Convince me. It's a pleasant story. But.....

Even Tijuana has a couple of nice streets. However, Mexican women (1) bought into feminism, (2) they're used to being treated like crack wh0res 100% of the time by the ever-present supermachos, and (3) they're used to Americans, who treat them like crack wh0res because they came there looking for crack wh0res, so all they can see are crack wh0res.

From what I know of "Russians" (Central Asians), and of "Europeans" (non-Asian Russian-speaking former Soviet citizens), men treat women like crack wh0res. Pretty much like the rest of the Islamic/Middle Eastern area. (Let's call it "the borderlands" or "the minor principalities.") My guess is that the women are fairly ignorant of Western culture. They probably heard that American men allow their women to have their own cars, credit cards, and boyfriends, and they never have to cook or clean. What they don't know is that they'll get stuck in hour-long traffic jams on the way to the abortion clinic, and their 540 credit scores caused their balances to be chased and their cards to be rejected, then they go home to wade through the mess and microwave a frozen pizza.

Similarly, it's possible that you see only the good in women who flatter you until they get their green card. You don't see the future rotund M&Ms with legs using their shrill b1tching to get you out of the house so their uncles can come by to fvck them for awhile. You see them as doe-eyed feminine wonders, while their men are accustomed to them tramping around like crack wh0res.

BigJimbo said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH1BTb_8JdQ&feature=related
Ah, the wonders of the 1st World. God Bless America and NYC. American ignorance is funny. That is a public metro. Reason I NEVER take the subway in NYC. Just look at those people. Scary as s---. The metro in Kyiv/Kiev is gorgeous and doesn't scare me. Clean, efficient, and really cheap. I would travel it at any time at any station without worry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-f0wh3B6w&feature=relmfu
Generic video of entering a crowded Ukraine metro car. C'mon. For 3rd world those people look cleaner, more decent, and safer than the s--- you see in much of NYC.
If you think the subway is bad on that video, you should have seen it in the 80s. So what? Just proves that the powers-that-be want America to be a slave plantation or toxic waste dump, just like I said.

Even so, it depends what you're riding. In pretty much every city, the bus is worse than the trolley/streetcar, the streetcar's worse than the heavy rail subway, and that's worse than the commuter train. If the demographics are a rush hour trip for office and retail workers, the ride will be clean and safe. But better get home by 8pm when it stops running.

Last edited: