Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men/women need to be separate during the day

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching a film on a tribal village. The village was divided in half during the daytime. The men hunted and came back to their side of the camp and the women did their chores on their side of the camp. The women seemed satisfied and the men seem satisfied. This confirms a hypothesis I have.

The modern house wife is bored to tears so she complains. Modernity has made life too easy. It also makes life too isolated. Much of this gender role confusion is because we are not living natural lives. The modern women has too much time on her hands. She should be in a group of women gathering berries. The seminal book The Feminine Mystique ( the feminist Bible) was just a book about a bored housewife. She had no real complaints because survival has become too easy.

Tribal cultures never combine the men and women in the work place. Intergender workplaces is the most destructive aspects of our culture. Its insanity. It does not work.

We are doing everything backwards. Im not saying go back to tribalism, but I am saying we can adopt some of their principles. Hopefully this COVID thing makes life much more harsh.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tribalism/ Amish style
Pros: Gender roles are maintained, no feminism what so ever, men respected, women respected because they do so much of the food processing ( they are actually needed for survival )
Cons: You probably have to fuk your 3rd cousin, potentially devolve into tournament style mating

American Conservatism
Pros: Gender roles maintained, no feminism, men respected, women respected because their true nature is suppressed
Cons: You probably have a very low notch count because pre marital sex is forbidden, you are shamed into staying on the plantation because you have to be married in order to be respected in society. You are also the sole bread winner in the family.

Post modern post sexual revolution
Pros: sex with sluts?, pre marital sex, no expectation to get on plantation, life is materially comfortable
Cons: Delusional feminism, delusional liberal weirdos, SJWs, cant have kids because of custody laws, divorce rape etc

I guess every system has its pros and cons. Maybe we have to just live with this current mess. Feminism, sluts and SJW's may just be the price we have to pay for a post modern society. So MRA and MGTOW guys need to stop complaining.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The village was divided in half during the daytime. The men hunted and came back to their side of the camp and the women did their chores on their side of the camp.
chinse Take away i worked for once, very busy place. owners were married, she lived in another town he lived above the restaurant 5 of the nights. and was in there 5 hours before opening time. work ethic 5000

the wife was hot, and spoke very highly of him. also appeared loyal.

it was interesting to see

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chinse Take away i worked for once, very busy place. owners were married, she lived in another town he lived above the restaurant 5 of the nights. and was in there 5 hours before opening time. work ethic 5000

the wife was hot, and spoke very highly of him. also appeared loyal.

it was interesting to see
This was in china? And are you chinese? Thats awesome. I heard that china has a national mistress day. They are doing it right. I wonder why it works there.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To a certain degree I think you're right. Even as little as 100 years ago, the sexes would separate socially. The men would gather after dinner to smoke and talk, and the women would gather together and talk. Separately.

I still see this to this day. When my immediate family gets together (not in the US) the men usually start talking about politics and the women get tired of listening and leave to go talk about things they're interested in.

You can't compare modern culture to tribal life though. Women in tribal cultures are unable to do the work that the men do because they're not strong enough.

You're not going to get what you want.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most damage is done when you put boys and girls in the same class and use the same methods to teach them, so since the girls cant keep up with the boys, the choosen way of teaching is the one that works for girls.

The problem is that boys get so bored that cant follow it without losing attention and the dumb system thinks its them the problem and not the fact that eagles and rabbits move in different ways and that eagles cant jump even if you forbid them to fly.

Also men and women cant spend the whole day together, she demands too much socialization and interactions while he demands too much technical talking and peace thus resulting in her being pissed off cause she cant express herself and him being annoyed from the creation of unnecessary problems and the non stop talking with no apparent purpose.

It could all be easily avoided by simply following what nature decided us to be, let girls learn by listening and memorizing and boys by watching and doing.

Let men talk about technical subject with the necessary talking only and let women gather and communicate for the sake of doing it without a real clear goal to achieve.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was in china? And are you chinese? Thats awesome. I heard that china has a national mistress day. They are doing it right. I wonder why it works there.
No friend UK, at a chinese restaurant.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, a uniform goes a long way to curb the interactions between men and women, the problem is that hyper sexual clothing is the norm, men wear dress pants, but women wear yoga pants and its just all good, which is just mind boggling to me

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also men and women cant spend the whole day together, she demands too much socialization and interactions while he demands too much technical talking and peace thus resulting in her being pissed off cause she cant express herself and him being annoyed from the creation of unnecessary problems and the non stop talking with no apparent purpose.

It could all be easily avoided by simply following what nature decided us to be, let girls learn by listening and memorizing and boys by watching and doing.

Let men talk about technical subject with the necessary talking only and let women gather and communicate for the sake of doing it without a real clear goal to achieve.
Exactly what I was trying to express. Men and women communicate differently. I dont enjoy working with females because the communication barriers are too high. They are also passive aggressive and often moody. Men are direct and if we have an issue we can solve it physically. I work a blue collar job and the stress is often too much for the younger wommen.

The workplace would be much more enjoyable if we were seperated. The Western democracies are insane.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't compare modern culture to tribal life though. Women in tribal cultures are unable to do the work that the men do because they're not strong enough.

You're not going to get what you want.
Yes i agree. Only in hardcore blue collar jobs will men and women truly be separate. Women doing the administrative stuff ( which they are good at) and men the labour. Sucks man. I dread the days that I have young women on the team.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I was watching a film on a tribal village. The village was divided in half during the daytime. The men hunted and came back to their side of the camp and the women did their chores on their side of the camp. The women seemed satisfied and the men seem satisfied. This confirms a hypothesis I have.

The modern house wife is bored to tears so she complains. Modernity has made life too easy. It also makes life too isolated. Much of this gender role confusion is because we are not living natural lives. The modern women has too much time on her hands. She should be in a group of women gathering berries. The seminal book The Feminine Mystique ( the feminist Bible) was just a book about a bored housewife. She had no real complaints because survival has become too easy.

Tribal cultures never combine the men and women in the work place. Intergender workplaces is the most destructive aspects of our culture. Its insanity. It does not work.

We are doing everything backwards. Im not saying go back to tribalism, but I am saying we can adopt some of their principles. Hopefully this COVID thing makes life much more harsh.
Space always helps. They say space makes both people thinking about the other person. However, always together, and this is what happens.

COVID kills... In more ways than one..

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She had no real complaints because survival has become too easy.
No question. People say we are living in hard times. It's never been easier.