Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men who want commitment from women

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the men who want to get MARRIED, COMMIT to and have sex with ONE women FOREVER and FOREVER.

Here you go:

43162828-A3C6-4501-9669-2FE261C5F255.jpeg

F024028F-DC78-4237-80C4-D70826A551DA.jpeg

E6B28BB8-E40E-4429-9458-579F30B2ADC7.jpeg

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Taylor swift don’t look bad at all. I could bang her for hours

Interesting thread tho, I remember back when I was growing up every man no matter nationality was pretty much a player and women complained all the time,it’s like every man instinctively knew not to ever put all of his energy into one woman.now it’s opposite

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the men who want to get MARRIED, COMMIT to and have sex with ONE women FOREVER and FOREVER.

Here you go:

View attachment 7112

View attachment 7113

View attachment 7114
Not gonna lie, those examples are not the best. If anything the women above have aged okay.

But I do like your point and yes, you could have used proper examples of bad aging. Remind of the idea to look at a woman mother to see what she'll look like old and most time, it ain't a pretty future.

Modern Man Advice

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are talking about what’s best for a MAN.

You keep DEFENDING women. You either are a WOMAN or a WHITE KNIGHT.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Now do a Then and Now for their male costars ....

Dude, Bob Newheart is 92 years old! How does that compare?

Not a fan of Alec Baldwin, but that last pic was prior to his marriage to the yoga teacher. He's much more in shape now.

As for Brendan Fraiser, well, that dude has been getting fvcked in the ass by his ex-wife that he's nearing bankruptcy. People are saying he's gaining weight for his next pic, The Whale.. Not sure if it's true or not.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with @Modern Man Advice

All three of these women have actually aged very well - and Taylor's "now" picture she is wearing a mile of makeup so it is hard to tell much.

I take your point -- and no matter our age we will always want women in the 20s (and 30s once we get much older). But how realistic is that if you are after an LTR when you are 60+? Not very. I assume you are not advocating against all LTRs since your original point seems to be that women age and aren't worth keeping around because they get haggard?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are talking about what’s best for a MAN.

You keep DEFENDING women. You either are a WOMAN or a WHITE KNIGHT.
Nope I'm a realist.... and I'm able to maintain a relationship with a beautiful woman because I know I can get another if that one doesn't work out. I bring something she can't get from any other guy.

I'm tired of hearing sub par guys with nothing to offer whine sour grapes thinking they deserve a 10, then whining about why women won't value them.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your woman is not financially committed to you she is not your woman, if she's expecting you to pay, your just an ass in a seat, don't ever forget it

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nature is out of balance in the dating world right now. A lot of men want commitment and women don’t want to settle down, unless it’s with mega Chad.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Here you go:

View attachment 7112

View attachment 7113

View attachment 7114

Im not sure what you are looking at but Taylor Swift upgraded and looks wayyy better than she did younger. Did they kill the real one and replace her with a hotter clone? Same thing for Angelina Jolie when she was in her prime compared to her high school photos.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your woman is not financially committed to you she is not your woman, if she's expecting you to pay, your just an ass in a seat, don't ever forget it
maybe... how about if we pay for all and she lives in our frame as one of our assets. the issue I see sometimes is if she is expected to bring in resources and that requires her to enter the frame of others to get it. we tell her to go get money from another dude (work) and bring it home. but she is a woman so doing that we are sort of setting her up....

??