Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men who unintionally made child at age 18-25 with their 1st/2nd gf and spend rest of their lives like that

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I know a lot of such men who either didnt use condom OR it teared and they got their first kid at 18-25year old with some nearly-random chick who they didnt/dont really like that much except initial affection/attraction.

theire kinda ****ed because they never wondered what they want to do in life, or they did, but they never tried it, and since the baby was born, they lost all chances to do whatever they wanted.

they finished their lives at age 20 to become system slaves where they just work, sleep, care of their child, maybe some sex and beer.

if it was me id probably run to india to not get caught by aliments police or id just pay the aliments but stay away, or id force abortion on the chick

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you man up and raise the child like a real man would. Be a leader for your child and give them the tools to be responsible, educated and hardworking.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Or you man up and raise the child like a real man would. Be a leader for your child and give them the tools to be responsible, educated and hardworking.
Nonsense. Whats the point of playing good father if you will live for 30yrs+ the life you didnt want to live.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nonsense. Whats the point of playing good father if you will live for 30yrs+ the life you didnt want to live.
Maybe because there are people out there more important than yourself? What good are you if can't share your knowledge, strengths and kindness with other people, especially your own son or daughter? What's the point of a solitary existence? You can't learn anything about the world if you don't understand humanity. If you can't live the life you want to live in a thirty 30 year stretch, you are not even trying. I don't see having a child at a young age puts a roadblock on what you want to accomplish.