men who hit women?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you think drives a man to hit a woman?

discuss.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys just have an anger problem and will hit anyone that even slightly annoys them. Woe to their girlfriends.

If a normal guy is pushed too far with a woman by insults or insults mixed with the woman hitting him he could lose it and smack her to the floor.

So yeah my take is a guy that does this either has a pre-existing anger management problem or he's a normal guy that has simply been pushed past the limit of abuse verbal or physical that he is willing to take and strikes out. Crime of passion basically.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because women get away with emotional abuse and a man cannot compete on that level with a woman who has been trained at that art her whole life. Emotional abuse is invisible and it takes years while a punch is visible and it takes a second. Something to think about.

If a woman pushes your buttons, walk away, end the relationship because you cannot win by fighting her but rather leaving her.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weakness and insecurity blended together topped with a good dose of helplessness and ****ty self-control.

A man who hits a woman has automatically lost the battle. He is in essence telling us he gave up and cannot keep up with her non-physical aggression so he'll resort to the only means he knows with which to subdue the vicious wench.

On the same level as a man who would strike a child - except we can safely say the child did not deserve it. :D

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuck all this bullshit about men being weak, insecure and already losing the battle nonsense

No man wants to willingly fight or hit a woman...but bitches will provoke you and destroy your dignity until they get a rise out you, which is what they want (they want you to react violently and emotionally)

yea you could just leave or walk away from the situation but a man has a right to be where he wants to be especially if its in his home or its somewhere he wants to be (why should a man run from a problem when all our lives we are taught to confront them) why should a man leave his space of comfort because of someone else being inconsiderate ?

Women who get yapped in the jaw are/were asking for it and most likely got what they wanted.

I don't condone hitting women but if a woman is crazy/sick/foolish enough to flirt with danger and push buttons then any repercussions from her behavior are earned.

if your around someone bigger and stronger than you who can level you...COMMON SENSE SHOULD KICK IN, A RED LIGHT SHOULD START FLASHING THAT SAYS DO NOT PUSH THIS PERSON TO THEIR BREAKING POINT..DO NOT PROVOKE THEM TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH !

disclaimer:: This doesn't apply to abusers, insane and or bad people*

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
joekerr31 said:

discuss.
All the crap that we talk about here on this site that they dish out.

Drum&Bass nailed it, said exactly what I was gonna say.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
Fuck all this bullshit about men being weak, insecure and already losing the battle nonsense

No man wants to willingly fight or hit a woman...but bitches will provoke you and destroy your dignity until they get a rise out you, which is what they want (they want you to react violently and emotionally)

yea you could just leave or walk away from the situation but a man has a right to be where he wants to be especially if its in his home or its somewhere he wants to be (why should a man run from a problem when all our lives where taught to confront them) why should a man leave his space of comfort because of someone else being inconsiderate ?

Women who get yapped in the jaw are/were asking for it and most likely got what they wanted.

I don't condone hitting women but if a women is crazy/sick/foolish enough to flirt with danger and push buttons then any repurcussions from her behvior are earned.

if your around someone bigger and stronger than you who can level you...COMMON SENSE SHOULD KICK IN, A RED LIGHT SHOULD START FLASHING THAT SAYS DO NOT PUSH THIS PERSON TO THEIR BREAKING POINT..DO NOT PROVOKE THEM TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH !

Exactly what I was gonna say. I personally wouldn't do it, but boy I've gotta say these b*tches have it coming to them alright. So, I don't feel bad for them when I hear about it, cause I say to myself the b*tch got what she deserved. A woman in her 40's I used to know used to say the same thing about one of her female friends, how "her husband in the past has knocked the sh*t out of her, because she had it coming and deserved it". And this is all coming from another female.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
I think a guy who lacks such basic self-control which prevents him from whaling on a chick pretty much falls into one or more of your disclaimer categories.

I sure wouldn't call such a guy a great specimen and tribute to mankind and I sure wouldn't call him happy.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna add though, if a woman ever starts raising her hands to me, I would have no problem acting out in self-defense. I don't buy the "just stand there and let her pummel you".

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
I wanna add though, if a woman ever starts raising her hands to me, I would have no problem acting out in self-defense. I don't buy the "just stand there and let her pummel you"
That definitely changes the playing field.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
...but bitches will provoke you and destroy your dignity until they get a rise out you, which is what they want (they want you to react violently and emotionally)...
Only if your character allows them to get the best of you. This typically happens when is either insecure or unable to sustain control over their anger. It's not to say that you wouldn't get pissed off, it's just that the only way that a guy can emote his disdain is by violence? It falls into the realm of people who curse all the time, they are considered challenged in how to express their thoughts by other means.
Drum&Bass said:
yea you could just leave or walk away from the situation but a man has a right to be where he wants to be especially if its in his home or its somewhere he wants to be (why should a man run from a problem when all our lives we are taught to confront them) why should a man leave his space of comfort because of someone else being inconsiderate ?
There's a place between leaving the situation and invoking violence. What do we do when police officers use violence with people who just give them some lip? Now self defense is another matter altogether.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
police officers are meant to protect people and uphold the law...an officer that uses violence on someone who had a few harsh words is illegal and not in the same category.

Its not a pretty picture and its not something that anyone wants to experience. Men are human with human emotions and will act out if provoked..its not politically correct and I'm sure the man may feel guilt and regret after the fact...but if a woman was provoking him constantly knowing all the right buttons to push to INTENTIONALLY HURT A MAN..then yea she was looking for trouble

Again, its not a pleasant thing to experience and very traumatic for BOTH PARTIES, to the man being emotionally destroyed and the woman whose actions caused her to get hit and then the aftermath of violence.

It's difficult to discuss whether hitting women is justified or not unless there is a specific instance with history and details provided.

I think we ALL AGREE ITS NOT A GOOD THING TO HIT ANYONE, MAN OR WOMAN.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
an officer that uses violence on someone who had a few harsh words is illegal and not in the same category.
Exactly, not in the same category. Took the words right out of my mouth again. NOBODY on earth pushes buttons like/to the extent that a woman does.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:

discuss.
My Ex, once begged me to hit her back, after a drunken episode of her lashing out whilst i was sober, she had been out one night and came back, created drama, i did not back down, so she starts with the fists and the slaps.

I just took em, they did not hurt physically, but emotionally they did.

Afterwards she felt really bad and begged me to hit her back, actually stood and begged me to do it, i refuesed ofc, but i must admit it was tempted almost to give her a slap, 60's film style.

Some women want and crave thats shi* believe it or not.

i have known guys happily married who used to hit there missus, has soon has they stopped being the abusive jerk, she divorced him and met another guy who looked like he would slap her about, i have seen this 3x in my life.

Women are not so pristene, underneath that suger coated gloss rather alot are messed up.

Hitting women was 'fashionable' in the early 40's/60's and almost all romatnitc films had the man dominant over the women and used physical force to keep her in check, or stop her nagging or random emtional outbursts.

But this concept is 'dead' I dont hit women has i see it like beating on a weaker animal, it is easy to do and has no interest in me, why would i want to hit a weaker animal, that is not in my nature, but sadly some women crave it and the fact is some women will leave YOU if you dont put her in line with a little force.

So are men evil for hitting women, fuc* NO, WOMEN ARE FAR FROM PERFECT!

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
personally im against hitting a woman under any circumstances. well, barring her coming at you with a tire iron or something. i just think if you feel like you've got to hit her, there should be no question in your mind that its time to NEXT her. i think men who engage in violence do so because they, on some level, want to.

but i also agree with the poster that women provoke it many times through sustained emotional abuse.

which gave me an interesting thought. imagine how interesting it would be if they ran public service announcements talking about how women emotionally abuse men and how wrong it was. just like they run PSAs against violence again women, drunk driving, drug use, etc.

if women were publicly admonished for behavior that can be classified as emotional abuse i bet a lot of them would stop it.

just like a LOT of men now find hitting a woman unacceptable (which was not the case prior to the 60s).

perhaps part of the problem is that society still feels that it is politically uncorrect to open criticize women for certain behaviors. it seems we live in a time where it is just fine to point out behaviors men should stop engaging in, but not ok to do the same for women.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Here's a new Law:

Karmic Law # 50 - If S/He is big enough to lay hands on you, they're big enough to accept the same in return.

I don't give a good-goddamn. If she thinks her weighing less than I gives her room to hit and run she's vastly mistaken. Sometimes you need to go to the toe and kick some ass to get someone back on track.

That inner Ike Turner needs to be paroled every now and again to school whomever it is that's feeling froggy.

Sometimes the Old Testament is right.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
personally im against hitting a woman under any circumstances. well, barring her coming at you with a tire iron or something. i just think if you feel like you've got to hit her, there should be no question in your mind that its time to NEXT her. i think men who engage in violence do so because they, on some level, want to.

but i also agree with the poster that women provoke it many times through sustained emotional abuse.

which gave me an interesting thought. imagine how interesting it would be if they ran public service announcements talking about how women emotionally abuse men and how wrong it was. just like they run PSAs against violence again women, drunk driving, drug use, etc.

if women were publicly admonished for behavior that can be classified as emotional abuse i bet a lot of them would stop it.

just like a LOT of men now find hitting a woman unacceptable (which was not the case prior to the 60s).

perhaps part of the problem is that society still feels that it is politically uncorrect to open criticize women for certain behaviors. it seems we live in a time where it is just fine to point out behaviors men should stop engaging in, but not ok to do the same for women.

You know the more i think about this and assocciate it with experiance, the more i tend to sway on the lines of:

do the women have 'issues' or secretly do women like to be dominated by there man and a little slap actually turns alot of them on or puts them in there place when there emotional drives go awire (i,e time of the month).

the subject is totally taboo though in this day and age, but i am not so sure the women have some form of mental problem or 'issues' at all, is it safe to say that?

Hell fuc* it, it is what i have found to be the truth, maybe some of them had, but i am 100% certain not all had and the majority seemed just has healthy has any other women.

some women love this shi*, i think its about dominance and if anything seduction teaches us, is to embrace our masculine traits, is one of those traits a gentle slap, like in a 50's romantic movie that has been 'killed' by feminists, spinning the 'abuse' line and blowing out a few random cases of sever violance and attributed it to all men, when in fact the truth was a certain % that women could not get enough of, actually put them in there place when the 'asked' for it?

Is is wise to post this? This is taboo speak, but i do wonder, i really do.

not something i feel i should test, not when you can get locked up for this shi*, try telling a law enforcer you got beaten up by a women, they will most probably laugh at you, but once you go down this route in this day and age, there are BIG consequences.

Potential abuser?

Hell i have had women BEG me to hit em and seen women leave partners when they started to become 'nice'!
Fear?
Well if it was fear, why do that always end up with a guy who always does what there ex used to do?

FACT!!!

Messed up?

I am not so sure, is this another feminist ideal programming embraced by the law state, that is exploited? there is possibility and there is no denying that.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
police officers are meant to protect people and uphold the law...an officer that uses violence on someone who had a few harsh words is illegal and not in the same category....
Why is that? It's the same thing that you guys are talking about. Well, at least the Police are allowed to use force when necessary.

We hold disdain toward officers who can not control their anger when someone challenges their authority (rightly so), yet it's alright not to control our actions if a woman does it to us? :confused: And you believe this is different?