Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men who are successful with women don't feel the need to denigrate them.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Why? Because if you ARE successful with women or in life you are born with good genes, possess social skills, intelligence, put effort into being successful, take care of your appearance, get positive results in what you set out to achieve and are rewarded for your success.

It's like the people who say money is evil are usually broke and can't get all that evil money they really want. Fox and the grapes.

People who do get and have a lot of money know that yes money can be used for evil but they aren't throwing their money in the garbage telling everyone how bad it is to have all they have.

Sorry but if you claim to be successful with women yet your history is finding anything and everything wrong with every woman you're not fooling anyone.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what you consider “success with women” as being.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pro athletes would laugh at this site. They certainly have their share of problems with women (gold diggers, etc) but they don’t say that women are all trash.

A

AJ84

It’s like bitter women who struggle with dating then say “I don’t need no man!” Then have the attitude that men are useless etc etc. Essentially cementing their dating failure because people typically don’t want to date someone who sees their whole gender in a negative light, which is common sense knowledge for even a child to understand.

How many guys here pursue and date hard core feminists? Anyone? .....anyone? Lol

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s like bitter women who struggle with dating then say “I don’t need no man!” Then have the attitude that men are useless etc etc. Essentially cementing their dating failure because people typically don’t want to date someone who sees their whole gender in a negative light, which is common sense knowledge for even a child to understand.

How many guys here pursue and date hard core feminists? Anyone? .....anyone? Lol
Most of the women that say that do so because they are carrying a ton of baggage (kids).

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a sense this is true. It's really what you do with Red Pill philosophy. I know that some men get really ticked off with chick behavior because it runs counter to social programming. But if you just accept that women are the way they are and live your life in this reality you will learn not to resent them for it.

Don't get mad at the thunderstorm that you got caught in outside and got wet.... it's not the fault of the thunderstorm... the thunderstorm is what it is. Learn from the experience and in the future, carry an umbrella. Be upset that you were unprepared. It's okay because you can not develop wisdom without pain.

It's really easy to end up in a dark place of resentment... but it's easy to get out of it if you just accept that this is how things are. After my ex-wife ended up cheating on me when I was laying in a hospital in Germany recovering from a road side bomb attack in Afghanistan. But it passed quickly because I know that she's just a chick and she was being controlled by her emotions... so my rational mind kicked in and started objectively moving towards divorce. A man CAN NOT allow his emotions to control his behavior, because when this happens you are not in control. Being a man that is in control is incredibly attractive to most women... so you'll find another... after all they are all pretty much the same, then you enter into this next thing with a new chick wiser and better prepared.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Why? Because if you ARE successful with women or in life you are born with good genes, possess social skills, intelligence, put effort into being successful, take care of your appearance, get positive results in what you set out to achieve and are rewarded for your success.

It's like the people who say money is evil are usually broke and can't get all that evil money they really want. Fox and the grapes.

People who do get and have a lot of money know that yes money can be used for evil but they aren't throwing their money in the garbage telling everyone how bad it is to have all they have.

Sorry but if you claim to be successful with women yet your history is finding anything and everything wrong with every woman you're not fooling anyone.
Depends on what you mean by denigrate. I find that feminine men, trapped in the Feminine Imperative ally up with women emotionally in a feminine way.
This if a man speaks an observable truth, he is somehow denigrating women. This is a site to unplug men, not pander to the pretend sensibilities of a woman.
These are ugly things ONLY to a man. A woman doesn’t feel they are ugly, just natural. But she knows that men are not suppose to know any truths outside the Feminine Imperative as it pertains to women.
So the instantly protest any words that expose the truth about their sexuality. You can go back to the 1950 Kinsey Report if you doubt the truth about a woman’s sexuality. It has been this way loooong before you were born.

This site is to remove the false fantasies about women that are socially conditioned in men. This makes them unaware and keeps them vulnerable.

Men who attack truths about women, we call White Knights. The last thing she needs is your protection. LMAO. Don’t be a girl.

Now if you are talking about the pathetic “look what she did to me, that b!tch.” type, then I agree completely with you. It’s revolting.

Women call each other slvts every day because they know what manipulations these women are using to fuk or squash men. They know that other woman does these things because she does or has done them too. She knows women are slvts and seek mostly creature comforts.

How else are men going to remove their social conditioning? Read this post and like it because it goes along with his deepest feminine traits?

I won’t tell you what to think or do. But unless we are talking about the “pretending I’ve been damaged” type of men, you are rather feminine. I can’t remember what that felt like anymore. How does it feel?

Women invade our spaces. Even here. Nothing is sacred to men anymore in that feminine imperative Or this society. There is not one post here on this forum by a woman that I cannot deconstruct. They are so full of red hearings, gaslighting, and half truths that lead men into their feminine “side”, yet sound sooooo reasonable, that it brings out men like you as stooges.

Don’t be a stooge.

A

AJ84

Most of the women that say that do so because they are carrying a ton of baggage (kids).
Some people equate life experiences (marriage, kids, etc) as ‘baggage’. Well, unless someone lives under a rock, they will collect life experiences as they move through their existence. The older men and women get, the more life experiences they will collect, good or bad.

To me, baggage is when we carry all negative emotions from a bad experience, turn into a self serving/ ego protecting personal philosophy, and take it to the next experiences. It acts as a filter from which we interpret events.

A woman who gets cheated on by her husband, assuming men are pigs and taking that assumption with her in the dating pool.

A man, who gets dumped by a woman, assuming all women are selfish and hurtful and taking that assumption with him into the dating pool. To me, that’s baggage.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Did you just like that post goodstuff? Would you like me to deconstruct it?

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Depends on what you mean by denigrate. I find that feminine men, trapped in the Feminine Imperative ally up with women emotionally in a feminine way.
This if a man speaks an observable truth, he is somehow denigrating women. This is a site to unplug men, not pander to the pretend sensibilities of a woman.
These are ugly things ONLY to a man. A woman doesn’t feel they are ugly, just natural. But she knows that men are not suppose to know any truths outside the Feminine Imperative as it pertains to women.
So the instantly protest any words that expose the truth about their sexuality. You can go back to the 1950 Kinsey Report if you doubt the truth about a woman’s sexuality. It has been this way loooong before you were born.

This site is to remove the false fantasies about women that are socially conditioned in men. This makes them unaware and keeps them vulnerable.

Men who attack truths about women, we call White Knights. The last thing she needs is your protection. LMAO. Don’t be a girl.

Now if you are talking about the pathetic “look what she did to me, that b!tch.” type, then I agree completely with you. It’s revolting.

Women call each other slvts every day because they know what manipulations these women are using to fuk or squash men. They know that other woman does these things because she does or has done them too. She knows women are slvts and seek mostly creature comforts.

How else are men going to remove their social conditioning? Read this post and like it because it goes along with his deepest feminine traits?

I won’t tell you what to think or do. But unless we are talking about the “pretending I’ve been damaged” type of men, you are rather feminine. I can’t remember what that felt like anymore. How does it feel?

Women invade our spaces. Even here. Nothing is sacred to men anymore in that feminine imperative Or this society. There is not one post here on this forum by a woman that I cannot deconstruct. They are so full of red hearings, gaslighting, and half truths that lead men into their feminine “side”, yet sound sooooo reasonable, that it brings out men like you as stooges.

Don’t be a stooge.

Judging by your posting history and novel length replies about the "feminine imperative" it looks like women have really did a number on you. You are enslaved to the feminie imperative permanently branded in your mind and cannot escape no matter how hard you try to convince yourself otherwise.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
change succesfull to having options, then you will undertand why a guy with options won't waste time talking bad about woman, if he have a bad experience with a woman he replace her asap, he won't keep a woman around who have bad behavior, but also notice, having options don't mean you will be blind to what happens to you and your friends, you won't waste time talking bad, but at the same time you know very well how things can be

and calling a guy succesfull with woman is kinda saying the woman is the prize and we know very well it not the case

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Judging by your posting history and novel length replies about the "feminine imperative" it looks like women have really did a number on you. You are enslaved to the feminie imperative permanently branded in your mind and cannot escape no matter how hard you try to convince yourself otherwise.
HAHAHAHA
You’ve got to be kidding. You really defaulted to that? There’s no way in hell you are a man.
If you are a man you are so feminine that you are one step from panties and a skirt.

Feminist HAHAHAHA

Last edited:

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA
You’ve got to be kidding. You really defaulted to that? There’s no way in hell you are a man.
If you are a man you are so feminine that you are one step from panties and a skirt.

Feminist HAHAHAHA
^^^unsuccessful with women, effeminate, feminine imperative shemale is unsuccessful.

Keep proving my point.

You are enslaved to the "feminine imperative". It owns your tortured soul and has consumed your diseased mind. Like it or not. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
^^^unsuccessful with women, effeminate, feminine imperative shemale is unsuccessful.

Keep proving my point.

You are enslaved to the "feminine imperative". It owns your tortured soul and has consumed your diseased mind. Like it or not. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Like any other leftist. Never address content. Attack the person.

There are at least two on here that know me personally. We will let you think what you want.
Dismissed.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Like any other leftist. Never address content. Attack the person.

There are at least two on here that know me personally. We will let you think what you want.
Dismissed.
No successful man is here to circle jerk with you over your precious "feminine imperative". That is what your alt accounts are for.

Your paranoid, neurotic world orbits around the "feminine imperative". It's gravity cannot be broken no matter how much you'd like to pretend you've escaped. You joined a site dedicated to meeting and seducing women to false whinge about the same "feminine imperative you promote 24/7/365.

Get yourself sorted out old boy. Or get it over with and put a ring on your beloved "feminine imperative".

Take it to a Vegas chapel skippy.

LMAO.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Why you little stalker. It says you’re just a “DJ”
You are a girl. Guaranteed. You have been stalking. You can’t stand the feminine imperative posts but you haven’t been posting enough to actually have read them.

Go ahead, drag some back to the plantation. They weren’t going to make it anyway. They can’t let go of their fixed ideas.
You are a GIRL. Literally. You have a fake profile and you’ve had it for awhile.
Mine is not fake. It’s the only profile I have.

You have used almost every cliche and gaslighting in the feminist handbook.

You will never shut me up, invalidate me, shame me, or in any way affect the reason I am here. In fact you reinforce it. As the only woman who hasn’t been in a tangle with me....sazc?
And you’re a leftist too. Nice.

The only time something is being attacked this vehemently...is when there’s a solid truth thrown out that is very important to the men of this world.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Why you little stalker. It says you’re just a “DJ”
You are a girl. Guaranteed. You have been stalking. You can’t stand the feminine imperative posts but you haven’t been posting enough to actually have read them.

Go ahead, drag some back to the plantation. They weren’t going to make it anyway. They can’t let go of their fixed ideas.
You are a GIRL. Literally. You have a fake profile and you’ve had it for awhile.
Mine is not fake. It’s the only profile I have.

You have used almost every cliche and gaslighting in the feminist handbook.

You will never shut me up, invalidate me, shame me, or in any way affect the reason I am here. In fact you reinforce it. As the only woman who hasn’t been in a tangle with me....sazc?
And you’re a leftist too. Nice.

The only time something is being attacked this vehemently...is when there’s a solid truth thrown out that is very important to the men of this world.
Last i checked you stumbled into my thread trying to find your "strength" in being weak.

You haven't left any plantation goofy. You're just here to promote it.

Get off your knees already unless you are planning on proposing to your effeminate imperative Nancy boy instead of staying in a domestic partnership LTR with her. She may have ruined your fragile little world but you still obsess over being hers.

Now go post more love sonnets to your dreamy EpicFeminineImperative. LMAO

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Last i checked you stumbled into my thread trying to find your "strength" in being weak.

You haven't left any plantation goofy. You're just here to promote it.

Get off your knees already unless you are planning on proposing to your effeminate imperative Nancy boy instead of staying in a domestic partnership LTR with her. She may have ruined your fragile little world but you still obsess over being hers.

Now go post more love sonnets to your dreamy EpicFeminineImperative. LMAO
My, aren’t you the old battle ax. A fat one too, I’m sure.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
My, aren’t you the old battle ax. A fat one too, I’m sure.
The shytposting Septic Ways has been reduced to a quivering mess by his "ex" wifey the effeminate imperative. Poor lil guy wants to be kissed by his princess and awoken from his slumber like the Disney movies he still watches while tongue kissing his monitor.

The again soon to be Mrs FeminineDays has the broken manlet chained to the plantation like a prison lifer staring out his cell window dreaming of being a free bird.

Much like a released prisioner he'll always return to lockup because that's all he knows. The outside world is a scary place.

Take her to Tiffany's. Put a ring on it. Spazm can perform the Vegas chapel ceremony and Septic Ways alt accounts can throw him the bachelorette party. LMAO.

Go full "red pill" = end up with blue balls.