Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men who are successful with women don't feel the need to denigrate them.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
you're not very good at being a man are you. I know you’ve worked hard at it.

It’s not my fault that you are drying up and the best men don’t want you. I completely understand. The world was rather unfair to you?

I’m sorry there’s no more hope left except to keep men in the Imperative. Did you not know that your eggs were a finite supply when you came of age?

There’s no reason to be bitter now. Come. Come now, life isn’t as bleak as it looks. You will be ok.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
you're not very good at being a man are you. I know you’ve worked hard at it.

It’s not my fault that you are drying up and the best men don’t want you. I completely understand. The world was rather unfair to you?

I’m sorry there’s no more hope left except to keep men in the Imperative. Did you not know that your eggs were a finite supply when you came of age?

There’s no reason to be bitter now. Come. Come now, life isn’t as bleak as it looks. You will be ok.
Perhaps if you ask her kindly enough she'll purchase you a black wedding/funeral dress.

Practice your vows slave. She's given you a bad case of PTSD and Stockholm syndrome. You are her captive and <3 her.

Till death do you part.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps if you ask her kindly enough she'll purchase you a black wedding/funeral dress.

Practice your vows slave. She's given you a bad case of PTSD and Stockholm syndrome. You are her captive and <3 her.

Till death do you part.
Look. If you promise to just try to be a good girl, I can see if I can get one of the Poindexter’s that liked your post to be compassionate enough to give you the attention you crave.

Besides, see how benevolent I am? I’m paying attention to you right now by communicating to you. Isn’t that special?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
What does one have to do with the other?

You can be ripped and hate working out
You can be ripped and hate eating healthy
You can be smart and hate school.
You can dress well and hate shopping for clothes
You can be the smartest businessman and hate business
You can be successful with women and hate them

One has NOTHING to do with the other. In fact I think men who LIKE women are the LEAST successful with women.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Look. If you promise to just try to be a good girl, I can see if I can get one of the Poindexter’s that liked your post to be compassionate enough to give you the attention you crave.

Besides, see how benevolent I am? I’m paying attention to you right now by communicating to you. Isn’t that special?
Keep screeching at your screen with your hands on your hips like a grade A panty waist. I'll keep LMAO.

Hopefully for your sake the effeminate imperative is paying you in them beta buck payments for promoting her.

Ask for her hand in marriage and get to it instead of dilly dallying as you've already hit the wall and ended up as ss own crazy cat lady

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bs
I got A+'s in Algebra in high school, but hated it.

Who here is denigrating them?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one is asking the right question

Who hurt you? lmao

With perspective the answer is obvious.
I hurt myself.

Imo one should not be mad at others/women, but at themself.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Who hurt you? lmao
LMAO Yes she did. Right off the bat. She worded it a little different. It's right after I made my first post.

Absolutely. Men hurt themselves. In the worst way possible. Many don't understand it because they are so indoctrinated to be victims. It's a rough road for them. Not one thing in their life were they not responsible for. It is only in that frame is where men are born.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO Yes she did. Right off the bat. She worded it a little different. It's right after I made my first post.

Absolutely. Men hurt themselves. In the worst way possible. Many don't understand it because they are so indoctrinated to be victims. It's a rough road for them. Not one thing in their life were they not responsible for. It is only in that frame is where men are born.
Victim/women mentality indeed.

Becoming emotional and turning things personal is not a good way to debate a subject.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously who hurt you? Any normal person can tell your in pain. Relax and enjoy life and women. So what if they hurt you? You are going to die. Are you going to shake your fist at life and the sky for killing you or will you enjoy the ride? Women are the same. If your life hasn’t been changed by an incredible women I feel bad for you and we need to change that urgently. No sarcasm here
Ok Mr. Psychiatrist do-gooder. I’m am not in pain. No woman left me. No woman has hurt me. Ever.
Quit projecting your psychotic do-gooder stuff. Your balls haven’t dropped yet. But I am trying to help you.

I am in a world you will never know. Unlike you, I was in that world of yours.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Then stfu about the female imperative you creep and enjoy life. While you are screaming about THE FEMALE IMPERATIVE and screaming “YOUR ALL BLIND I KNOW THE TRUTH” I’m going to enjoy life with my friends and friends that are girls who I don’t necesarikg feel the need to hook up with because I have cold approach to do that for me. Your making a fool out of yourself and you don’t even know it.
You don’t give orders here. You’re not in charge of anything.

I’ve never told you a damn thing. I have no interest in you. Once I saw some of your posts? Nope.

Last edited:

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then stfu about the female imperative you creep and enjoy life. While you are screaming about THE FEMALE IMPERATIVE and screaming “YOUR ALL BLIND I KNOW THE TRUTH” I’m going to enjoy life with my friends and friends that are girls who I don’t necesarikg feel the need to hook up with because I have cold approach to do that for me. Your making a fool out of yourself and you don’t even know it.
Pansy.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously who hurt you? Any normal person can tell your in pain. Relax and enjoy life and women. So what if they hurt you? You are going to die. Are you going to shake your fist at life and the sky for killing you or will you enjoy the ride? Women are the same. If your life hasn’t been changed by an incredible women I feel bad for you and we need to change that urgently. No sarcasm here
Let that lil limp wristed sadist self-flagellate and have his closeted yet public weep-fest. His beloved Mrs. effeminate imperative doesn't even have to flog his bottom. Septic Ways will flay his own sore arse with a Cat o' nine tails like an obedient cvck and ask himself: Ma'am may I have another!

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Ok Mr. Psychiatrist do-gooder. I’m am not in pain. No woman left me. No woman has hurt me. Ever.
Quit projecting your psychotic do-gooder stuff. Your balls haven’t dropped yet. But I am trying to help you.

I am in a world you will never know. Unlike you, I was in that world of yours.
If anyone's "balls drop" they'd be teabagging your closeted self. Ya panzified fruit cup flambé.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely agree with bold statement

However have a second look at the post and the impression it gives.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I feel like it’s my obligation to shut up a whiney b1tch when needed. No one likes toxicity in their environment. You sound like a gazelle raised to think lions were kind then got its balls ripped out by a female lion and is now crying to the other gazelles about how the lion is the female imperative ;)
It’s ok little guy. You will survive. Don’t worry, your ship will come in one day.
Notice that I have never once mentioned a woman on here. Not one pick-up line. Not one accusation about evil women.

Women are NOT being evil. They are what they are. Let go Luke.

There is the unwatch button you know. But your fragile universe comes down so easily. You can’t help yourself. I’m here for you. I have your little red riding hood book right here next to me.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone's "balls drop" they'd be teabagging your closeted self. Ya panzified fruit cup flambé.
Are you still going? Stop talking.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like it’s my obligation to shut up a whiney b1tch when needed. No one likes toxicity in their environment. You sound like a gazelle raised to think lions were kind then got its balls ripped out by a female lion and is now crying to the other gazelles about how the lion is the female imperative ;)
And you didn’t do sh!t until someone else, a woman, chimed in.

You have no authority to delegate or command anything.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m sorry I forgot you are the king of the jungle. Your probably a scared little pvssy in real life so you hve to use a picture of a lion to cover up your true self
Run along, now, you petulant child. I no longer have the patience to tolerate you.