Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Men who are successful with women don't feel the need to denigrate them.

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
you're not very good at being a man are you. I know you’ve worked hard at it.

It’s not my fault that you are drying up and the best men don’t want you. I completely understand. The world was rather unfair to you?

I’m sorry there’s no more hope left except to keep men in the Imperative. Did you not know that your eggs were a finite supply when you came of age?

There’s no reason to be bitter now. Come. Come now, life isn’t as bleak as it looks. You will be ok.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MadMan

Banned
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
83
Reaction score
53
Age
39
you're not very good at being a man are you. I know you’ve worked hard at it.

It’s not my fault that you are drying up and the best men don’t want you. I completely understand. The world was rather unfair to you?

I’m sorry there’s no more hope left except to keep men in the Imperative. Did you not know that your eggs were a finite supply when you came of age?

There’s no reason to be bitter now. Come. Come now, life isn’t as bleak as it looks. You will be ok.
Perhaps if you ask her kindly enough she'll purchase you a black wedding/funeral dress.

Practice your vows slave. She's given you a bad case of PTSD and Stockholm syndrome. You are her captive and <3 her.

Till death do you part.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Perhaps if you ask her kindly enough she'll purchase you a black wedding/funeral dress.

Practice your vows slave. She's given you a bad case of PTSD and Stockholm syndrome. You are her captive and <3 her.

Till death do you part.
Look. If you promise to just try to be a good girl, I can see if I can get one of the Poindexter’s that liked your post to be compassionate enough to give you the attention you crave.

Besides, see how benevolent I am? I’m paying attention to you right now by communicating to you. Isn’t that special?
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
What does one have to do with the other?

You can be ripped and hate working out
You can be ripped and hate eating healthy
You can be smart and hate school.
You can dress well and hate shopping for clothes
You can be the smartest businessman and hate business
You can be successful with women and hate them

One has NOTHING to do with the other. In fact I think men who LIKE women are the LEAST successful with women.
 

MadMan

Banned
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
83
Reaction score
53
Age
39
Look. If you promise to just try to be a good girl, I can see if I can get one of the Poindexter’s that liked your post to be compassionate enough to give you the attention you crave.

Besides, see how benevolent I am? I’m paying attention to you right now by communicating to you. Isn’t that special?
Keep screeching at your screen with your hands on your hips like a grade A panty waist. I'll keep LMAO.

Hopefully for your sake the effeminate imperative is paying you in them beta buck payments for promoting her.

Ask for her hand in marriage and get to it instead of dilly dallying as you've already hit the wall and ended up as ss own crazy cat lady
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Bs
I got A+'s in Algebra in high school, but hated it.

Who here is denigrating them?
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
No one is asking the right question


Who hurt you? lmao


With perspective the answer is obvious.
I hurt myself.


Imo one should not be mad at others/women, but at themself.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Who hurt you? lmao
LMAO Yes she did. Right off the bat. She worded it a little different. It's right after I made my first post.

Absolutely. Men hurt themselves. In the worst way possible. Many don't understand it because they are so indoctrinated to be victims. It's a rough road for them. Not one thing in their life were they not responsible for. It is only in that frame is where men are born.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
LMAO Yes she did. Right off the bat. She worded it a little different. It's right after I made my first post.

Absolutely. Men hurt themselves. In the worst way possible. Many don't understand it because they are so indoctrinated to be victims. It's a rough road for them. Not one thing in their life were they not responsible for. It is only in that frame is where men are born.
Victim/women mentality indeed.

Becoming emotional and turning things personal is not a good way to debate a subject.
 
Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Seriously who hurt you? Any normal person can tell your in pain. Relax and enjoy life and women. So what if they hurt you? You are going to die. Are you going to shake your fist at life and the sky for killing you or will you enjoy the ride? Women are the same. If your life hasn’t been changed by an incredible women I feel bad for you and we need to change that urgently. No sarcasm here
Ok Mr. Psychiatrist do-gooder. I’m am not in pain. No woman left me. No woman has hurt me. Ever.
Quit projecting your psychotic do-gooder stuff. Your balls haven’t dropped yet. But I am trying to help you.

I am in a world you will never know. Unlike you, I was in that world of yours.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Then stfu about the female imperative you creep and enjoy life. While you are screaming about THE FEMALE IMPERATIVE and screaming “YOUR ALL BLIND I KNOW THE TRUTH” I’m going to enjoy life with my friends and friends that are girls who I don’t necesarikg feel the need to hook up with because I have cold approach to do that for me. Your making a fool out of yourself and you don’t even know it.
You don’t give orders here. You’re not in charge of anything.

I’ve never told you a damn thing. I have no interest in you. Once I saw some of your posts? Nope.
 
Last edited:

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2019
Messages
238
Reaction score
278
Age
35
Then stfu about the female imperative you creep and enjoy life. While you are screaming about THE FEMALE IMPERATIVE and screaming “YOUR ALL BLIND I KNOW THE TRUTH” I’m going to enjoy life with my friends and friends that are girls who I don’t necesarikg feel the need to hook up with because I have cold approach to do that for me. Your making a fool out of yourself and you don’t even know it.
Pansy.
 

MadMan

Banned
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
83
Reaction score
53
Age
39
Seriously who hurt you? Any normal person can tell your in pain. Relax and enjoy life and women. So what if they hurt you? You are going to die. Are you going to shake your fist at life and the sky for killing you or will you enjoy the ride? Women are the same. If your life hasn’t been changed by an incredible women I feel bad for you and we need to change that urgently. No sarcasm here
Let that lil limp wristed sadist self-flagellate and have his closeted yet public weep-fest. His beloved Mrs. effeminate imperative doesn't even have to flog his bottom. Septic Ways will flay his own sore arse with a Cat o' nine tails like an obedient cvck and ask himself: Ma'am may I have another!
 

MadMan

Banned
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
83
Reaction score
53
Age
39
Ok Mr. Psychiatrist do-gooder. I’m am not in pain. No woman left me. No woman has hurt me. Ever.
Quit projecting your psychotic do-gooder stuff. Your balls haven’t dropped yet. But I am trying to help you.

I am in a world you will never know. Unlike you, I was in that world of yours.
If anyone's "balls drop" they'd be teabagging your closeted self. Ya panzified fruit cup flambé.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Then stfu about the female imperative you creep and enjoy life. While you are screaming about THE FEMALE IMPERATIVE and screaming “YOUR ALL BLIND I KNOW THE TRUTH” I’m going to enjoy life with my friends and friends that are girls who I don’t necesarikg feel the need to hook up with because I have cold approach to do that for me. Your making a fool out of yourself and you don’t even know it.
I completely agree with bold statement

However have a second look at the post and the impression it gives.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
I feel like it’s my obligation to shut up a whiney b1tch when needed. No one likes toxicity in their environment. You sound like a gazelle raised to think lions were kind then got its balls ripped out by a female lion and is now crying to the other gazelles about how the lion is the female imperative ;)
It’s ok little guy. You will survive. Don’t worry, your ship will come in one day.
Notice that I have never once mentioned a woman on here. Not one pick-up line. Not one accusation about evil women.

Women are NOT being evil. They are what they are. Let go Luke.

There is the unwatch button you know. But your fragile universe comes down so easily. You can’t help yourself. I’m here for you. I have your little red riding hood book right here next to me.
 

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2019
Messages
238
Reaction score
278
Age
35
If anyone's "balls drop" they'd be teabagging your closeted self. Ya panzified fruit cup flambé.
Are you still going? Stop talking.
 

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2019
Messages
238
Reaction score
278
Age
35
I feel like it’s my obligation to shut up a whiney b1tch when needed. No one likes toxicity in their environment. You sound like a gazelle raised to think lions were kind then got its balls ripped out by a female lion and is now crying to the other gazelles about how the lion is the female imperative ;)
And you didn’t do sh!t until someone else, a woman, chimed in.

You have no authority to delegate or command anything.
 

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2019
Messages
238
Reaction score
278
Age
35
I’m sorry I forgot you are the king of the jungle. Your probably a scared little pvssy in real life so you hve to use a picture of a lion to cover up your true self
Run along, now, you petulant child. I no longer have the patience to tolerate you.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top