Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men! What's Your Purpose in Life?

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
You're a self absorbed self appointed superhero who asks dudes to post their purpose and then proceeds to nitpick the crap out of everybody who replies.

You also seem to have a habit of getting upset when people don't reply to your OP within a few hours.

Makes it seems like you post an OP and then hang on desperately for a bunch of fist fvckers to give you mad props for your imaginary wisdom.

That being said good luck with your radio cult.

I hope it works out better than your coaching program.

Hopefully you'll break your dry spell and get some cult ladies to at least give you a hand job.
I'm coming back to this.

There is a vast difference between a Religion and a Cult. In a Cult, it's designed to isolate members and cut them off from Society and their friends and relatives who aren't a part of it. They also put in measures to ensure that the members can't leave if they want to. But with a Religion, members can come or go as they please and they can see whomever they want.

And in Kynanism (my Religion), Initiates aren't only taught how but encouraged to meet strangers and turn them into friends and allies and form strong Relations. The aim of Kynanism is to transform its Adherent into someone who is "a Light in the World", bringing Joy and Optimism to everyone they encounter in Life. How rad is that?

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Help fellow men/Men's Wellness

Modern Man Advice
I've noticed you have a website, where you post your Knowledge and Wisdom. (You really should post a link in your sig!)

Would you describe the Plan you've been using to put this Aim into operation? I'd be curious to hear all about it.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed you have a website, where you post your Knowledge and Wisdom. (You really should post a link in your sig!)

Would you describe the Plan you've been using to put this Aim into operation? I'd be curious to hear all about it.
That's a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion.

I have this conversation often, as you would imagine, and the truth is that I have a clear vision for my purpose but my company changes the more I grow so the idea constantly evolves. As it stands, I would like to contribute to men's wellness by creating a tribe/community of fellow men. This is not new by the way, it has been done since the beginning of time, call it a tribe, a brotherhood, a legion, a club, a society, etc, etc. I think men need to get back to creating groups/communities where we can discuss philosophy, theology, economics, mental health, etc, etc. I would also like to create a network of top-level coaches, that would each respectively focus on their field. Be that nutrition, life, finance, fashion, dating, etc. This is also not new, there are companies like Better Help, etc but I want to focus on men's wellness. With that, offer men resources and outreach centers which are significantly lacking for men from society. As I'm sure most of you know, suicide, work-related deaths, gun violence, and school dropouts, heavily impact men so there is a systematic issue when it comes to men's wellness.

Lastly, I would like to create foundations around the world that have constant workshops and discussions around the concept of masculinity and men's wellness. Effectively raising the standards of millions of men that are ridiculed, feminized, and bamboozled by society. With that helping and contributing to organizations like Invisible Children which I presented in my website's mission.

Anyway, I can go forever but that is my plan as it stands.

Modern Man Advice

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
That's a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion.

I have this conversation often, as you would imagine, and the truth is that I have a clear vision for my purpose but my company changes the more I grow so the idea constantly evolves. As it stands, I would like to contribute to men's wellness by creating a tribe/community of fellow men. This is not new by the way, it has been done since the beginning of time, call it a tribe, a brotherhood, a legion, a club, a society, etc, etc. I think men need to get back to creating groups/communities where we can discuss philosophy, theology, economics, mental health, etc, etc. I would also like to create a network of top-level coaches, that would each respectively focus on their field. Be that nutrition, life, finance, fashion, dating, etc. This is also not new, there are companies like Better Help, etc but I want to focus on men's wellness. With that, offer men resources and outreach centers which are significantly lacking for men from society. As I'm sure most of you know, suicide, work-related deaths, gun violence, and school dropouts, heavily impact men so there is a systematic issue when it comes to men's wellness.

Lastly, I would like to create foundations around the world that have constant workshops and discussions around the concept of masculinity and men's wellness. Effectively raising the standards of millions of men that are ridiculed, feminized, and bamboozled by society. With that helping and contributing to organizations like Invisible Children which I presented in my website's mission.

Anyway, I can go forever but that is my plan as it stands.

Modern Man Advice
It sounds like we have similar Hopes and Dreams, as my ultimate Aim is to yet build Community that seeks to develop the Individual's Character and Personality by applying the Instructions set down in my Religion's "Holy Book".

Have you ever brought men together in-person as a group to focus on their common good yet? If not, do you have any idea how you might make this a reality?

If you read the OP, my Plan right now is to get people interested in applying my Teachings to their lives, then bringing those like-minded people together to form a Mastermind to Fellowship and aid and encourage each other.