Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men wearing rings. What signals does it give a woman?

LoneRanger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have several rings that were made in the 1970s. Tiger eye stone with profiles of Greek soldiers relief engraved in them. They are stately looking. No junk. Not tacky. Average sized. I can post a photo, need be.

This style is in demand right now. On ebay I see similar ones sell for more than $120.

However, what impressions does a man wearing "posh" "swank" give a woman if out on the first or second date?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like them, wear them. Don't worry about what other people think of them.

2Pac_Makaveli

Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh?? If they are to your taste, wear them, if not, don't. You are wearing them for yourself:rockon:

If anything it sends a good signal because she may think that if you can afford to buy swanky things, you can buy **** for her, just a thought.

skEwb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear rings, whatever is stylish and makes you feel good and look like a good man, do it.

Be yourself. Accessorizing can be good, I always notice them looking at my ring when I wear it.

Anything that makes you interesting and worth looking at and make them wonder where you got it or what origin it has and why it's on your hand.

See all that can't be bad? :) You're just raising their curiosity the more you accessorize.

MikeEdward1973

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always avoided rings, necklaces, earrings, or tattoos.

I always felt being different is something that comes from the inside. And it seems like everyone is wearing them, so not doing so actually makes me feel and appear unique, and makes people focus on who I am, rather than on any superficial mystique that I try to develop.

But, that's just me.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, there are Pick Up Artists who wear a bit of something quirky solely to attract women! They call this peacocking. I can't see how a bit of flair like that could hurt at all.

I can post a photo, need be.
Greek soldiers on Tiger's Eye? Oooh, can I see?

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it provides a conversation piece a woman can look at and talk about. If she says "nice rings!" then she probably likes you. I wear silver rings and snakeskin boots, not every day, but it's part of my wardrobe and so, I do get comments.

What do women remark about your jewelry?

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
i'm glad you brought this up as much as some people would think who cares.

it touches on the idea of peacocking, which is a whole 'nother issue that i am going to open another thread about.

as far as rings are concerned i agree with some of the other posters that it really doesn't matter what kind of ring you are wearing or what you are wearing for that matter. if a girl ( based on my fvcking track record i should prolly start using the word "woman" instead) has high IL then you can be wearing a cheer leader outfit and it won't make sh1t difference.

who are you man? what do you do? do you workout? i think if you took up something like boxing, even if you just use a heavy bag.. it can change your outlook on things in a way that can accomplish the same idea as wearing jewelery. women will see it in your persona even though it is invisible. i'm not talking about being a d1ck tough guy, but when you are in shape and that natural confidence is within you, girls can feel it.

i duno just my .02

as far as rings are concerned i used to have this one ring i would wear when i was jacked and in college. i worked out 6 days a week and this ring i wore sometimes was so fvcking abnoxious and i was so amused at how i got away with it but pulled so many chics still. they really didn't care and i really didnt care if they cared. catch my drift?

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
darkstarrr said:
i'm glad you brought this up as much as some people would think who cares.

it touches on the idea of peacocking, which is a whole 'nother issue that i am going to open another thread about.

as far as rings are concerned i agree with some of the other posters that it really doesn't matter what kind of ring you are wearing or what you are wearing for that matter. if a girl ( based on my fvcking track record i should prolly start using the word "woman" instead) has high IL then you can be wearing a cheer leader outfit and it won't make sh1t difference.

who are you man? what do you do? do you workout? i think if you took up something like boxing, even if you just use a heavy bag.. it can change your outlook on things in a way that can accomplish the same idea as wearing jewelery. women will see it in your persona even though it is invisible. i'm not talking about being a d1ck tough guy, but when you are in shape and that natural confidence is within you, girls can feel it.

i duno just my .02

as far as rings are concerned i used to have this one ring i would wear when i was jacked and in college. i worked out 6 days a week and this ring i wore sometimes was so fvcking abnoxious and i was so amused at how i got away with it but pulled so many chics still. they really didn't care and i really didnt care if they cared. catch my drift?
I think that if you are an intense person, you should have no problem dealing with the extra attention that external things attract. One of my friends who is a UFC fighter gave me a Tapout shirt for fun. When I wore that to the club, I couldn't keep the tatted up females off me-- it was ridiculous! I personally like to put things out in other peoples faces just to see if they will react. Wear your rings, flaunt who you are. I do it all the time with my camera and love the attention it brings.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it masculine, stylish, and congruent with your personality?

If it meets the above criteria it can only be a good thing.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Lone Ranger,
Every class and racial grouping will see the Males indulging in ostentatious ornamentation.....As an Anglo,I like elegant classy ladies,so I wear a Rolex watch,gold cuff links a smart dress shirt...not too much,like Cologne,a hint is enough.....Most women drooled over Sean Connery as 007,can you picture him with a fistful of stones....No that is more for the macho Latins,Spivs and Gypsies,goes with open shirts,hairy chests and pendant necklaces.

the d-rock

Don Juan
Reaction score
if the jewely is interesting it will definately help you out. Also if you like it wear it.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i say wear what you like without consideration to what the ladies will think.
alot of guys don't wear rings because it can get caught on the machinery they use.