Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men wearing makeup to cover acne scars and blemishes

GoodAsianGuy

Reaction score
As an Asian male, I used to pride myself on the fact that I can grow a stronger beard than most other Asian guys. For years, I wore a beard but in recent times I've decided to opt for the clean shaven look.

I started suffering from razor bumps which left acne scars and black spots on my face.

Since then, I've adopted a skin care plan which cleansers and moisturizers and exfoliators.The bumps no longer show up but unfortunately, I'm left with some scarring.

I want to start exploring makeup options in order to cover up the scarring until my scars exfoliate and disappear which may take anywhere from 6 months to a year.

I heard men wearing makeup is becoming more and more common but then I watched this youtube video:

Most of those bitches seem to think that a man wearing makeup is undateable.

It's not like I'm wearing makeup to look "pretty." I just want to hide the scars and blemishes to my face.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
As an Asian male, I used to pride myself on the fact that I can grow a stronger beard than most other Asian guys. For years, I wore a beard but in recent times I've decided to opt for the clean shaven look.

I started suffering from razor bumps which left acne scars and black spots on my face.

Since then, I've adopted a skin care plan which cleansers and moisturizers and exfoliators.The bumps no longer show up but unfortunately, I'm left with some scarring.

I want to start exploring makeup options in order to cover up the scarring until my scars exfoliate and disappear which may take anywhere from 6 months to a year.

I heard men wearing makeup is becoming more and more common but then I watched this youtube video:

Most of those bitches seem to think that a man wearing makeup is undateable.

It's not like I'm wearing makeup to look "pretty." I just want to hide the scars and blemishes to my face.
makeup is cheating. its showing perceived value.

you will think the one who wasted most time doing make up is the hottest one. its like you reward her for cheating and wasting time

now most guys look simply HOMOSEXUAL with make up but if it doesnt look like that then its probably fine

ERB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had terrible acne when I was teenager. My face still has signs of scars. Women don't give a ****. I get compliments on my handsomeness all the time.

Don't wear makeup, not cool.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only clowns should wear makup.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a difficult one because on the one hand it's gay and you're probably doomed if they notice

But on the other hand every attractive male celebrity does it

No one goes on TV or does interviews these days without make up

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fake up

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No makeup. It's especially obvious to those who wear it all the time.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Acne scars are not attractive to women. Acne = Incel.

elizabethtriplett

Reaction score
Almay clear complexion makeup is most of the dermatologists recommended make up for acne prone adult skin. This contains very less salicylic acid (.06%), keeps the skin fresh and dry for all day. You can also use physicians recommended [Translucent] Mineral Correcting Powder along with the makeup. It covers dark circles, spots and acne scars. Trublend's loose powder blush can use as blush. In night, wash your face using a deep cleanser.

Neutrogena makeup is also good for acne prone akin.0.5% salicylic acid is involved in Neutrogena solutions. Salicylic acid is the major content of all most all medications. If you are using any acne medications like Retin-A, BenzaClin etc, try to avoid to avoid using over makeup. The additional make up may cause flaking of the skin.