Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men should be even more aware of their age than women

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro you are doing it 100% right. Even if she does see other men it would suck but as long as they dont have her heart it will be an extremely rare occurrence. Your marriage will probably go the distance. I think you are on to something.
The point is to find open minded women. Don't hang with prudes or women who view sex as bad. The point of life is to have fun.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get a laugh out of the responses like this when I bring up open relationships on this site. People like us do exist and we live a fun filled life. Stop assuming all women are like the prudes you know. And yes female nature absolutely does work this way for some women.
I'm not assuming anything. Yes you will run into open relationships where the man is getting the best part of the deal and the woman is abiding by it. But it's a big exception and not the rule. All I'm saying is that it's not as lucrative as you think. You may think you have no guilt, but I suspect even you think about it now and again. If not, you're heavily naive.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The amount of bat shvt crazy women out there is outstanding because society lets them thrive. All a girl has to do to look innocent is dress accordingly, put on some makeup, and hide her tattoos to appear demure/innocent.

Crazy guys are either dead or in jail by 25.
Damn this is a good point. Self destructive guys get weeded out by lates 20's. Interesting.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not assuming anything. Yes you will run into open relationships where the man is getting the best part of the deal and the woman is abiding by it. But it's a big exception and not the rule. All I'm saying is that it's not as lucrative as you think. You may think you have no guilt, but I suspect even you think about it now and again. If not, you're heavily naive.
My wife and I are both having a blast. Why would I regret that?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say that if you are early to mid thirties your target should be 20-24 or just leaving college. No kids and both parents intact.
Agree with this. However, most guys in their early to mid 30s are dating women 1-5 years younger. A 35 year old getting a 30 year old woman is even a decent accomplishment for the majority of men.

For us guys in our 40s the landscape looks a bit different. But if you are blessed you can still target young for the plates.
But older guys finding women without kids is extremely difficult. Ya gotta do whats best for you and choose wisely.
There's a lot of hype around childless Millennials, even the 1980s born Millennials (1981-1989). A lot of 35-40 year old women today have children, even if childless is more common in Millennials. In real life, it can be more difficult to find a 35-40 year old childless Millennial, though it wouldn't be as difficult to swipe through that demographic on an app in a larger city.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill agree with that but finding 30 year olds without kids? Or already divorced?
Could be hard outside of major cities?
Since I graduated college in the mid-2000s, I have lived in 2 of the 15 biggest US metro areas. I'm very familiar with big city dating.

If you're a 30 something guy in a big city and looking to arrange dates, finding a 28-32 year old woman without kids or divorced who will field your ijn-person stranger approach for more than 1 minute is semi-difficult. While you might see more never married, childless 28-32 year olds on apps, most will also ignore your right swipe.

Knowing what I know now if I was put back into my 30-35 yr old self I would be targeting college grads. I wodnt waste my time with step kids or divorced women.
Agree not to waste time with step kids or divorced women. I haven't. I have had a few "one date, no sex, no second date" type interactions with 30 something divorced women who were childless.