Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men should be even more aware of their age than women

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with this. If most men can and do stay monogamous despite the physical need to unload and relatively easy access to pvssy (either paid directly or indirectly, depending on location and lifestyle) you mean to tell me that women, who don't even orgasm via penetrative sex in +50% cases can't stay monogamous? It doesn't compute.

I don't know anyone who considers virginity by itself as enough reason for LTR. We can all think back to middle school when all girls were virgins and very few if any were pleasant company and on the same frequency as us. So it's obvious it takes much more than the girl's virginity to have a successful LTR.
I disagree with this. If most men can and do stay monogamous despite the physical need to unload and relatively easy access to pvssy (either paid directly or indirectly, depending on location and lifestyle) you mean to tell me that women, who don't even orgasm via penetrative sex in +50% cases can't stay monogamous? It doesn't compute.

Men are not monogamous by choice. The average man does not have access to prime young fertile beautiful women. A man is only as loyal as his options. Men in the West would get divorced raped badly if they "cheated". They know this and thats why they dont do it. They also cant do it. If you took the average beta schmuck and made him a rockstar overnight, he will definitely become polygamous overnight.

Women are SERIAL monogamist. They will stay with a man for a while until they get bored or pissed off. Then they will hop to the other male for a few years. Rinse and repeat. If you alpha widowed her she will then cycle back to you indefinitely. Look up the numbers of women cheating. It is almost 50%. It is almost on par with men. If women were monogamous paternity fraud would not be so prevalent.

I don't know anyone who considers virginity by itself as enough reason for LTR. We can all think back to middle school when all girls were virgins and very few if any were pleasant company and on the same frequency as us. So it's obvious it takes much more than the girl's virginity to have a successful LTR.

It seems like we agree on this point brother. Yes, this is a perfect example of what I am trying to say. Virginity is a small but important part of the pie. That being said I would rather take a submissive slut than a high conflict virgin. Pimps find submissive sluts ( these women have other bigger issues though). A woman that will give you her hard earned money is pretty submissive.

Compare that to a virgin that will argue with you over her liberal politics, that blames men for everything, that distrusts men, that thinks she is more intelligent than you etc. I had have dated virgins that acted like this.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that will argue with you over her liberal politics, that blames men for everything, that distrusts men, that thinks she is more intelligent than you etc.
This is how most women are though :)

Sooner or later all of them will be like this . This is their nature

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how most women are though :)

Sooner or later all of them will be like this . This is their nature
exactly bro. Virgin or not. This is what some guys dont understand. This rebellion vs submission is the central battle between male and female. If they just submit to a WORTHY man, their life will be awesome.

It is definitely their nature. Some are better than others tho.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly bro. Virgin or not. This is what some guys dont understand. This rebellion vs submission is the central battle between male and female. If they just submit to a WORTHY man, their life will be awesome.

It is definitely their nature. Some are better than others tho.
You also have to be or become a guy worthy of female submission , and due to the easiness of credits people can live above their means till they reach their mid or late 30s easily

But we do not want women in their late 30s , we want them when they are young , so you have to rely less on how much money you make and more on how well you live your life

Living and interesting life separates you from the flock of clueless guys

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pandora with all due respect, I don't understand what you are trying to say. Perhaps you can help me with my confusion.

The whole point when a woman is a virgin is that she is supposed to test you and be rebellious. She needs to see if you are worthy of her giving up her most valuable attribute. The lesser she sees you as worthy, the more testing and rebellion you will get.

This is a feature, not a bug. If all women were like this, the marketplace would be correctly distributed again, because the highest SMV guys could not monopolize most of the women. Why? Well, if a woman would have to risk she would be better than the countless other notches that the highest SMV chads conquered, and she would not risk that due to losing guys that are closer to her own SMV.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy we're talking about it here gives off the impression of being at least a quasi cuck, if not a full cuck depending on the interpretation of the word cuck.

It's seemingly impossible to positively spin a childless 46 year old man with a woman 7-8 years older who still has one child under 18 living at home.

I wouldn't understand why any desirable childless man would choose a woman with children under 18 still present. A mid 40s childless man is capable of having options with women who are late 30s/early 40s and childless. That's not a big stretch.

It's important to me to be the older one in a relationship. The masculine-feminine dynamics do tend to be off in situations other than that. The same thing happens with women taller than me too. I need to be taller or at a minimum the same height. Women also prefer not to be taller.

I've seen an increase in relationships where the woman is between 6 months-3 years older. While that's not cougar territory, that does throw off the masculine-feminine dynamics. Men have a strong preference to be the older partner. Being with a woman who is even slightly older throws that off a little bit.

The high school or college sweethearts thing can have some appeal. Eventually, even the passion in those relationships dies out. Most relationships have a shelf life of goodness of around 5 years, regardless of how long the relationship actually lasts.
Listen. He’s anything but a cuck, quasi cuck or anything else.

Just because you don’t understand or relate to something doesn’t mean it’s cool to insult it.

People’s jaws drop if I tell them my actual age. People routinely think I’m younger than him. I’m an outlier in the looks department. It is what it is.

He is very good looking, very fit & athletic and very masculine. He could model easily. He comes off arrogant to people often, and he doesn’t care really. He doesn’t need his mom or a mommy, that is laughable. He’s an elite level athlete in an extreme sport, so he’s an adrenaline junkie (although his sport doesn’t give him the rush it once did)…

He chose me for a number of reasons, first & foremost that he couldn’t (and still can’t) take his eyes off me…but it’s much more than that. No he didn’t anticipate marrying a woman with children at home, but I’m an outlier physically and I treat him like a king so what’s not to love? He made an exception for me because I’m exceptional. And that’s cool.

Like me he has an aloof vibe. We understand each other and understand what it is when people constantly want a piece of you.

But the bigger issue is that you @SW15 are seeing things exclusively through the filter of your belief system.

Many great marriages do NOT dry up sexually. You’ve never had that experience so you don’t think a sexually vibrant marriage exists. They do. I was in such a relationship and marriage for 20 years (sex almost daily, often more), through 3 pregnancies & C-sections and so forth. The only dry spells we ever had was for 3 weeks after each birth, on doctor’s orders. Otherwise we had sex all the time. To me the great thing about marriage was sex on tap with my lover & best friend. Awesome!

Look. You can think and believe what you like as much as you like, but your belief system is not everyone else’s reality.

My fiancé a cuck? Omg you have NO idea what you are talking about, but my life doesn’t fit your beliefs so my life must be impossible.

You cannot think outside your belief system. Grow up! Your beliefs do not determine other peoples reality, not mine, not the sexually vibrant marriages and LTRs that I know of either.

Femininity is the quality that matters most in a woman. I am very feminine with my man which plays to his masculine nature. It is my feminine nature which draws men to me in the first place! I’m less feminine here because I am not involved with any of you guys, so you do not see the demure side of me just like work doesn’t and my business associates don’t.

@Plinco

I am not going to discuss matters regarding other SS members who have sought my advice regarding virgins they are or were involved with. Those conversations are not for public consumption as they are confidential. Over the years (I’ve been here since 2014 or 2015) there have been a number. Two of the men married their virgins and both those men are solid guys who understood the gravity of their responsibilities to their lady. Neither of those are still active here sadly, but those two have each moved on from here to establishing their own families and legacies. Those two I expect are having happy quality marriages complete with a robust sex life.

But they no longer contribute here as they have each outgrown it here at SS.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You also have to be or become a guy worthy of female submission , and due to the easiness of credits people can live above their means till they reach their mid or late 30s easily

But we do not want women in their late 30s , we want them when they are young , so you have to rely less on how much money you make and more on how well you live your life

Living and interesting life separates you from the flock of clueless guys
Yes exactly. A man does not want a woman who submits to everyone. She needs standards. I agree. A man should become the best version of himself in order to be worthy of leading a woman.

Sometimes a leader should also take advice from the woman. In rare occassions she might be an expert at certain domains.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pandora with all due respect, I don't understand what you are trying to say. Perhaps you can help me with my confusion.

The whole point when a woman is a virgin is that she is supposed to test you and be rebellious. She needs to see if you are worthy of her giving up her most valuable attribute. The lesser she sees you as worthy, the more testing and rebellion you will get.

This is a feature, not a bug. If all women were like this, the marketplace would be correctly distributed again, because the highest SMV guys could not monopolize most of the women. Why? Well, if a woman would have to risk she would be better than the countless other notches that the highest SMV chads conquered, and she would not risk that due to losing guys that are closer to her own SMV.
Genesis 3:16 " your desire will be to control your husband, but he will rule over you"

Proverbs 21:9 " it is better to live in the corner of a roof than to share a house with a quarrelsome woman".

Ephesians 5:22 " wives submit to your husbands as to the lord"

Ancient cultures knew that women need guidance or else they will self destruct. In return women provide men with comfort, children, peace, beautiful soul reviving sex and companionship.

Women are ruled by emotions. This is great for childrearing but horrible for life decision making.

That being said, yes a woman should test their mate to a very small degree. A 19 yr old female does not even know the criteria that makes a man valuable. Her rebellion is annoying more than anything. If a 19yr old female is testing a 30 yr old man on whether he is competent at life then something is seriously wrong.

1.)Would you take life advice from a 19yr old female? No you would not. So why would you allow her to test and rebel against your plan for the family.

The main testing and vetting should come from her FATHER and maybe her grandmother ( maybe). Men are the ones qualified to judge other MEN. This is why every succesful culture has the suitor meet the father first.

2.) A womans constant tests become very annoying. They often serve no purpose but as a power play. Most women dont know the first thing about politics. This is why they constantly get tricked into voting for destructive liberal policies. This is why the majority of student loan debt is owned by women. This is why marketers prey on womens absurd spending habits etc.

3.) Have you ever heard a woman argue a point. They argue based on emotion with little logic involved. Do you want a creature like this constantly testing your manhood? Why do you think Kevin Samuels died. He died from stress from arguing with women.

A little pushback is okay. Men are not always right. But most of the testing and vetting should come from the father and not the women. If you believe that its okay for women to rebel then you should be ecstatic with the state of America. Womens rebellion has led to high single mother rate, a high abortion rate and a negative birth rate.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, a lot of this is grasping at straws. Women are looser than ever and testing less than ever. They are only b1tchy (or testing because in this context it is equivalent) to nonchads, maybe you fall into that, but if you are an attractive guy it has never been easier to sleep with women.

1) I definitely want her to make sure im not a bullsh1tter, there are many ways she can do this. Actually, it is simple how she would do it. She would simply make you wait until marriage to give it up, so that would prove you reaaaaallly liked her and would be willing to choose her above all else to be with her.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitting nearly 12 pages in a couple days is wild. I feel like this thread has run its course no? @DreamAgain There are so many opinions and arguments being tossed about that it is hard to follow anything...

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitting nearly 12 pages in a couple days is wild. I feel like this thread has run its course no? @DreamAgain There are so many opinions and arguments being tossed about that it is hard to follow anything...
You are right. This is fundamentally a pick up artist/red pill and plate spinning forum, so perhaps this thread was pointless. I just wanted to provide a different perspective to that philosophy.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, a lot of this is grasping at straws. Women are looser than ever and testing less than ever. They are only b1tchy (or testing because in this context it is equivalent) to nonchads, maybe you fall into that, but if you are an attractive guy it has never been easier to sleep with women.

1) I definitely want her to make sure im not a bullsh1tter, there are many ways she can do this. Actually, it is simple how she would do it. She would simply make you wait until marriage to give it up, so that would prove you reaaaaallly liked her and would be willing to choose her above all else to be with her.
Wrong. Women are looser than ever. They just test AFTER they have sex with you on the first night. Again, this proves my point. Pure retardation.

If women were so good at testing then they would not be having children for deadbeat losers that they complain about 9 months later. They would have tested the man enough not to spread their legs. The truth is that young women are horrible at picking a mate. This is why the FATHER historically meets the suitor.

Lastly, women test in the relationship more than ever. They are constantly pushing back against your guidance within the relationship. The problem is that the man is supposed to set the direction of the relationship because it is the MAN that was blessed with wisdom and foresight. A 19 yr old female has no wisdom and foresight.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right. This is fundamentally a pick up artist/red pill and plate spinning forum, so perhaps this thread was pointless. I just wanted to provide a different perspective to that philosophy.
I don't think it was pointless and I enjoyed seeing everyones takes, but at this point I'm at a loss when trying follow lol

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it was pointless and I enjoyed seeing everyones takes, but at this point I'm at a loss when trying follow lol
Its not pointless. The point is that age gap relationships are the ones that work. The man in his 30s is mature enough to lead a fertile young female in her early twenties or late teens.

Same age relationships generally are less successful because men are basically immature boys up until 30 something.

There are exceptions like @BeExcellent relationship. The exception does not disprove the norm.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to the model listed in the article below, there are 9 paths that men can pursue regarding relationships. I think this model makes sense in terms of defining paths.

Being a player forever (spinning plates) is only one of them.

Most men choose Path 1, which is traditional monogamous marriage. Traditional monogamous marriage has a high failure rate.

Options 7-9 are in the open relationship realm, which is controversial. I don't think open relationships are the solution. However, one can make the argument that if a man is a plate spinning, some of his female plates also have a rotation of men, so that resembles an open relationship.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong. Women are looser than ever. They just test AFTER they have sex with you on the first night. Again, this proves my point. Pure retardation.

If women were so good at testing then they would not be having children for deadbeat losers that they complain about 9 months later. They would have tested the man enough not to spread their legs. The truth is that young women are horrible at picking a mate. This is why the FATHER historically meets the suitor.

Lastly, women test in the relationship more than ever. They are constantly pushing back against your guidance within the relationship. The problem is that the man is supposed to set the direction of the relationship because it is the MAN that was blessed with wisdom and foresight. A 19 yr old female has no wisdom and foresight.
Dude, if women are so stupid and idiotic like you say, it is amazing that humanity has even procreated and survived this far, and that men simply haven't completely ignored women and their stupidity and let the species die out.

Modern women have been introduced to many things that have facilitated this. Birth control, feminism, the sexual liberation movement. I don't believe they are inherently as stupid as you say.

Basically, things in modern society have created the illusion that women should act a certain way, and due to the suppression of dissenting voices to these ideologies, and people's naturally tendencies to follow the herd, well, we are where we are.

I also don't believe a 19 year old female has no wisdom or foresight. A lot of men are dumber than women. On average, women are smarter than men. The extremes are where the differences reside.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if women are so stupid and idiotic like you say, it is amazing that humanity has even procreated and survived this far, and that men simply haven't completely ignored women and their stupidity and let the species die

I also don't believe a 19 year old female has no wisdom or foresight. A lot of men are dumber than women. On average, women are smarter than men. The extremes are where the differences reside.
You keep proving my point. We survived this far because women were held in check. Now we are going extinct because we flipped the natural order upside down. We now have a negative birthrate due to allowing feminism and female hypergamy to run wild.

Did you say that on average women are smarter than men??? Lol. Yeh so smart that they own the majority of credit card and student loan debt. So smart that they are taking the majority of antidepressants etc. You must be a female poster disguised as a man.

I never said women are stupid. I said they were not designed to be leaders. They are far happier being leaders of the domestic sphere meaning the household and raising beautiful young children and nesting. They are better than men at that and ONLY that.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You keep proving my point. We survived this far because women were held in check. Now we are going extinct because we flipped the natural order upside down. We now have a negative birthrate due to allowing feminism and female hypergamy to run wild.

Did you say that on average women are smarter than men??? Lol. Yeh so smart that they own the majority of credit card and student loan debt. So smart that they are taking the majority of antidepressants etc. You must be a female poster disguised as a man.

I never said women are stupid. I said they were not designed to be leaders. They are far happier being leaders of the domestic sphere meaning the household and raising beautiful young children and nesting. They are better than men at that and ONLY that.
Who said anything about being leaders? I have no reason to debate with anyone who keeps propping up straw men.

I wish you luck with whatever gold digger latches on to you, just make sure the money doesn't run out.