Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men should be even more aware of their age than women

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The need of sex is super primal , so a woman who is not having sex most likely is not normal or has a very low low libido

If a woman finds a guy that she finds attractive , she will get wet so the body can accustom the penis . Very raw instinct that can not be controlled

You guys over think this virginity thing
Yeah, right...that's why 50%+ of women don't orgasm from penetrative sex alone. And she didn't say she doesn't masturbate. So her claim that it's super hard to stay a virgin is just attention seeking. She's now built an identity around being a virgin...a 40yrs old one who's freezing her eggs. :oops: Real virginity that's actually worth something is closely tied with youth, fertility and submissive behavior...she has none of those.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, right...that's why 50%+ of women don't orgasm from penetrative sex alone
Dunno man , I at least made each woman that I have slept with orgasm at least once

But making a woman orgasm is quite tough , mainly because it requires a lot of cardio , which the vast majority of guys lack . Even the gym bros have quite bad cardio on average

Like women tell me , finding a guy who is good in the sheets is very difficult to find

With the rest I agree , virginity has value because it is associated with youth not because itself has too much value

No sane person would choose a virgin that is 30-40 years old over a young 20 years old woman . Assuming that both of them are attractive

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What happens if you're around a group with open relationships however? That one is probably an outlier. Very interesting dynamics then. From personal experience.
I am in an open type relationship. Married for 19 years. I see other women with her full knowledge but she doesn't see others outside our relationship. We have a fantastic marriage and me getting with other women really flips her switch in a good way.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in an open type relationship. Married for 19 years. I see other women with her full knowledge but she doesn't see others outside our relationship. We have a fantastic marriage and me getting with other women really flips her switch in a good way.
I would not necessarily say it's in a good way. It may seem like she is good with it, but female nature does not work that way. Be careful she isn't planning to kill you.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The need of sex is super primal , so a woman who is not having sex most likely is not normal or has a very low low libido
On average a young girl is not interested in sex. It's only when her clock is ticking (late 20's to menopause) does the urge to have sex reach the levels any where near those of men. There will be outliers.

I think there was a study where women were given testosterone (or some other chemical) to make then have the same sex drive as men. The women were shocked that they thought about sex so many times in a day and how they saw "everything" as sexual.

A younger women is like the older guy. Sex is something cool, but it's just not too important.

You guys over think this virginity thing
Virginity is a big deal.... Imagine getting your driver license for the first time... Being accepted to your highschool basketball team / football team/ etc... etc.. etc.. It's the same thing for women. They will always remember their first time.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
No sane person would choose a virgin that is 30-40 years old over a young 20 years old woman . Assuming that both of them are attractive
40 years old is pushing it. I wouldnt choose a woman older than me (unless she was my favorite celebrity or something) but otherwise Im happy to be called Insane.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
My man!!!

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No sane person would choose a virgin that is 30-40 years old over a young 20 years old woman .
I think a man with my mindset but 20yrs older would consider a 40yrs old virgin ideal. The problem with Lolo is that she's evidently masculine and with issues. She wants to convey she's still a virgin because she has high standards, but I don't think that's the main reason in her case. :rolleyes:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On average a young girl is not interested in sex. It's only when her clock is ticking (late 20's to menopause) does the urge to have sex reach the levels any where near those of men. There will be outliers.

I think there was a study where women were given testosterone (or some other chemical) to make then have the same sex drive as men. The women were shocked that they thought about sex so many times in a day and how they saw "everything" as sexual.

A younger women is like the older guy. Sex is something cool, but it's just not too important.

Virginity is a big deal.... Imagine getting your driver license for the first time... Being accepted to your highschool basketball team / football team/ etc... etc.. etc.. It's the same thing for women. They will always remember their first time.
There is no correlation between high testosterone and libido improvement

Testosterone only improves libido only if you are beneath the minimum level needed in order for your body to function normally . Male needs more , while women less

Testosterone is mainly linked with increasing effort baseline , that is why pro athletes are forbidden to take drugs that increase their testosterone

On the other hand , people that have too much testosterone are prone to low libido and erectile disfunction

All in all , have no idea from where you get your ideas from , but for sure they have nothing to do with reality

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a man with my mindset but 20yrs older would consider a 40yrs old virgin ideal. The problem with Lolo is that she's evidently masculine and with issues. She wants to convey she's still a virgin because she has high standards, but I don't think that's the main reason in her case. :rolleyes:

It seems to me what you have the Madonna wh0r3 complex

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On average a young girl is not interested in sex.
Young girls absolutely are interested in sex. Their entire wall of boy band merch is an example of this.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a 22yrs virgin is arrogant while a 22yrs who's had sex with 3 different guys is not because she now has life experience? Riding and sucking c0ck is the fast lane to wisdom for women, I presume :rolleyes: :lol:

Correct, she comes across as masculine.

In a 2012 interview on HBO's "Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel," Jones said her virginity was a "gift I want to give to my husband." 100% the right mindset IMO.

She said: If there's virgins out there, I'm going to let them know, it's the hardest thing I've ever done in my life—harder than training for the Olympics, harder than graduating from college, has been to stay a virgin before marriage. A devout Christian, Jones has previously discussed the central role religion plays in her life from reading the Bible before a race to listening to Christian music.

That shows she doesn't hold out because that's who she is at heart (a traditional, family oriented girl) but because of religion. So her virginity is worthless IMO. It's like a counterfeit Rolex.
So a 22yrs virgin is arrogant while a 22yrs who's had sex with 3 different guys is not because she now has life experience? Riding and sucking c0ck is the fast lane to wisdom for women, I presume :rolleyes: :lol:

This is a very interesting topic that the manosphere gets wrong. I am just now understanding it. This is the topic of body count and the role of sexual partners on a woman's psyche. I recently talked to an ex pimp and he gave me a very interesting perspective on this.

I get what you are saying but try to understand what I am saying. I am saying that the #1 behavioral trait that will make a woman pleasant to you is her agreeability/ submission to your plans. Is she pleasant to be around because she knows that you are high SMV? If she knows you are the best she can get she will be pleasant ( higher likelihood but modern women still mess it up).

Virgins have no relationship skills. They are not necessarily pleasant to be around. When you date them they will be young, naive know it alls. If virgins were so submissive then every woman would still be with the first guy that they slept with right? Every girl was a virgin at some point right? They should have pair bonded for LIFE. These women eventually left their first boyfriend right?

What is most important is her ability to submit. I agree that a promiscuous girl is not likely to submit unless she knows you are the best she can get. She has others to compare you too. She does not have fomo and is not naive.

That shows she doesn't hold out because that's who she is at heart (a traditional, family oriented girl) but because of religion. So her virginity is worthless IMO. It's like a counterfeit Rolex.

No woman is a traditional family oriented girl at heart ( or very very rare maybe 1%). This basically is a unicorn especially these days. Even if she is a family oriented girl it still does not say anything about her ability to submit to a man.

I thought if you take their virginity and give them their first orgasm then they will be puddy in your hands. Noooo...this is false. A woman really has to learn how to allow her femininity to blossom. They will be very attached to you this is true. But all you will have is a girl that is very attached but is still stubborn as fuk. You will have an attached headache.

A more experienced girl sometimes has had the life lessons that taught her either submit or I die.

But I agree with you brother im just saying in real life that virgin thing is alot more complicated.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what you are saying but try to understand what I am saying. I am saying that the #1 behavioral trait that will make a woman pleasant to you is her agreeability/ submission to your plans.
100% agree
Virgins have no relationship skills.
Not true as far as inter human relationships are concerned, they haven't lived on a deserted island up until the age of 20. They are indeed a blank slate as far as male-female is concerned, and that's ideal, IF the male is not a clueless chump.
If virgins were so submissive then every woman would still be with the first guy that they slept with right? Every girl was a virgin at some point right? They should have pair bonded for LIFE. These women eventually left their first boyfriend right?
That has to be considered on a case by case basis. Generally speaking, if she's of the mindset that she saves herself for one guy/marriage/family and that one guy is competent, then she pair bonds for life unless something extraordinary happens. If she comes from bad upbringing and mixes with the wrong crowd then virginity is not seen as an asset but a hurdle to get rid of.
No woman is a traditional family oriented girl at heart
Totally disagree. That's like this BS that obesity is genetic that's been making the news (see 60 minutes)...no, it's the shyt food and the sedentary lifestyle the modern environment encourages that leads to obesity. It's the lack of good parental supervision and bad models in the media that turn women into hoes, it's not genetic.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% agree

Not true as far as inter human relationships are concerned, they haven't lived on a deserted island up until the age of 20. They are indeed a blank slate as far as male-female is concerned, and that's ideal, IF the male is not a clueless chump.

That has to be considered on a case by case basis. Generally speaking, if she's of the mindset that she saves herself for one guy/marriage/family and that one guy is competent, then she pair bonds for life unless something extraordinary happens. If she comes from bad upbringing and mixes with the wrong crowd then virginity is not seen as an asset but a hurdle to get rid of.

Totally disagree. That's like this BS that obesity is genetic that's been making the news (see 60 minutes)...no, it's the shyt food and the sedentary lifestyle the modern environment encourages that leads to obesity. It's the lack of good parental supervision and bad models in the media that turn women into hoes, it's not genetic.
They are indeed a blank slate as far as male-female is concerned, and that's ideal, IF the male is not a clueless chump.
Ehhh I dont know about this bro. I used to think women are blank slates but I have recently changed my mind. I have dealt with 2 virgins in recent years and 3 overall. One was Russian, one was black and the last was African black. ALL of them steered towards some form of misandry. Misandry and rebellion against males is genetically hardwired in female nature. They are programmed to buck against your authority. This is why woman more easily pick up feminist propaganda than they do traditional propaganda.

That has to be considered on a case by case basis. Generally speaking, if she's of the mindset that she saves herself for one guy/marriage/family and that one guy is competent, then she pair bonds for life unless something extraordinary happens.

I dont think this is true. Even if the guy is competent a virgin will still eventually leave him. Again 100% of women were once virgins. 99% of them are no longer virgins. You mean to tell me that in most of those cases it was because the guy was not competent? No. It was because the chick did not value her virginity as much as MEN like to believe they do. She was a virgin that deep down had a rebellious curious nature ( which is normal).

If she comes from bad upbringing and mixes with the wrong crowd then virginity is not seen as an asset but a hurdle to get rid of

So basically she has to come from a picture perfect upbringing that raises her perfectly for her to stay with the man that took her virginity. This should tell you something. This pair bond for life thing sounds good but its not reality. Virgins secretly want to try other guys at some point. It takes extraordinary measures and full on religion in order to keep women monogamous. It takes the force of society and eternal damnation to keep a woman from leaving the guy that took their virginity. You are right though. I agree its the society that matters more than the virginity.

I think we all have an over idealized view of virgins. Yes they are ideal but its just a small part of the pie. A woman that understand submission and her role as a supportive force for her husband is more important.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro you are doing it 100% right. Even if she does see other men it would suck but as long as they dont have her heart it will be an extremely rare occurrence. Your marriage will probably go the distance. I think you are on to something.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we all have an over idealized view of virgins. Yes they are ideal but its just a small part of the pie. A woman that understand submission and her role as a supportive force for her husband is more important.
Coming in with some straight fire with these write ups.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Virgins secretly want to try other guys at some point. It takes extraordinary measures and full on religion in order to keep women monogamous.
I disagree with this. If most men can and do stay monogamous despite the physical need to unload and relatively easy access to pvssy (either paid directly or indirectly, depending on location and lifestyle) you mean to tell me that women, who don't even orgasm via penetrative sex in +50% cases can't stay monogamous? It doesn't compute.
I think we all have an over idealized view of virgins. Yes they are ideal but its just a small part of the pie.
I don't know anyone who considers virginity by itself as enough reason for LTR. We can all think back to middle school when all girls were virgins and very few if any were pleasant company and on the same frequency as us. So it's obvious it takes much more than the girl's virginity to have a successful LTR.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with this. If most men can and do stay monogamous despite the physical need to unload and relatively easy access to pvssy (either paid directly or indirectly, depending on location and lifestyle) you mean to tell me that women, who don't even orgasm via penetrative sex in +50% cases can't stay monogamous? It doesn't compute.
Society is a construct of men

Men built civilization through wars , work and ingenuity

You need to be disciplined and have to believe in the greater good , otherwise you will not abide to the society construct

Women , even though they have their input in the societal construct , they never really did something to actually improve it at the same scale as men did

You look at women through lenses of a guy

Women and men are not the same

If you can not understand something as basic as this , it kinda means that you have other problems that you have to deal with in order to improve your success with women , otherwise you will just be frustrated