Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men prewired to spread seed?

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That men are pre-wired to spread their seed far and wide is chump talk.

A man of substance isn’t about to dilute his genetic makeup with an inferior woman as he tends to expect that his children will do better than him. Thus, he will only plant his seed in a woman of substance, which is well as a woman of substance prefers the best genetic qualities in her children.

A chump, an inferior man on the other hand is only interested in reproducing with little thought as to quality as he is typically lacking the intelligence and upbringing to truly see a higher quality in humans. Thus he will plant his seed anywhere the opportunity arises out of the odd chance that something other than the same ole, same ole arises. An inferior woman, likewise, is more interested in just producing offspring rather than looking to quality.

This explains the social/economical differences in society. The upper classes tend to have less children, and having more resources and a better understanding of what it takes to produce a quality person devotes more energy and resources to each child. The lower classes tend to have more children, more out of wedlock children, and those parent, regardless of their affections for their children tend to be rather negligent in seeing to each child’s development.

To say that one is pre-wired to spread his seed far and wide is not any different than saying that one will have sex with literally anyone and anything.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
potato said:
...This explains the social/economical differences in society. The upper classes tend to have less children, and having more resources and a better understanding of what it takes to produce a quality person devotes more energy and resources to each child. The lower classes tend to have more children, more out of wedlock children, and those parent, regardless of their affections for their children tend to be rather negligent in seeing to each child’s development....
This topic merits its own thread.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do believe that men are pre-wired to spread their seed far and wide. That is the reason that most men want to have sex with many different women. Only the chumps actually get them pregnant. Men still have the primal desire to spread our seed but we have the intelligence and tools needed to not produce children.

Also having a lot of kids from one woman isn't exactly spreading the seed wide, now is it?

I would love it if I would be able to have sex with 100 women (94 to go.) Do I want to have 100 kids, hell no. When is the damn male birth control pill coming out?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
To say that one is pre-wired to spread his seed far and wide is not any different than saying that one will have sex with literally anyone and anything.
Not exactly. It's saying men still want a high-value woman (hot and intelligent) but want to sleep with as many examples of them as possible.

Both men and women want a high(er) value partner, just women don't have the need for as many different sex partners as men do, therefore, a lot of competition for men getting females. But higher value men do generally have sex with lower value girls more so than women will. This why people say 20% of the men fvck 80% of the girls and nearly 100% of the most desirable girls. It all makes sense and add ups.

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea though is that men who have amble opportunity to have sex with as many women as possible tend to be rather selective whereas men with less options tend to go for who ever they can get.

Take for instance someone like Brad Pitt. Clearly, if he wanted to, could have sex with literally thousands of women. But he has a reputation of being somewhat monogamous.

On the other hand some ugly flash in the pan rock/pop/rap star will grab as many women as he can get.

It is a matter of quality and class.

I have had sex with about two dozen women but have had opportunity for many times more. There is just a level of quality that I won’t go below. Having this reputation of not taking girls I feel are below me, even though they were publicly obviously willing, has made it easier to attract quality women – in both beauty and personality.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I don't know how old you are but keep in mind being with about 2 dozen women is spreading your seed. I think the lifetime average for men is 8 and about 6 for women. Who knows how many girls Brad Pitt has been with, but keep in mind that if a guy that as you put it is sleeping with most anything could get a girl he thinks is his perfect 10 he'd probably stick with her. Anyway I don't think you can say there's a connection between a guy being able to pick up high quality girls and how many girls he'd want to sleep with (how much he wants to "spred his seed".)

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost got mad that a post exists here, asking such an obvious question.
Tell me, do you have a boner everytime you wake up? If you do, that means that nature/god/whoever you believe in tells you "today is another day for you to populate the earth". Simple as that.