Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men (people) are dumb

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do we have an undefined, unprovable, subjective 1-10 attractiveness scale for women, and simultaneously claim that "men are more logical"?

Could someone please explain to me what's "logical" and "rational" about a system of measurement in which everyone has their own definition of what a meter, second, or joule is? There is no objective standard for what a 4, 6 or 8 is, and there can't be, because every man's taste is different and potentially radically so. There is hardly ever a way to control whether the 7 that Bob mentions in his post is actually a "7" due to lack of photography, and even if there was, it would only be yet another subjective appraisal of each observer. Then you add on that many men are too dumb to consider or understand that edits, filters, poses, clothing, lighting and (especially in reality) make up tend to make up the score of their "totally a 9 bro" - and whether they've had cosmetic surgery and how that should or shouldn't be factored isn't considered either.

And these slack-jawed morons will be the first to complain that women use shaming tactics on men, when in the next breath they - whether having or not having any concept that others' taste in women could differ from their own - will shame any man who is attracted to what he is not and women who are what he is not attracted to. Bonus if he also "won't date anything below a 7" (which is a nonsensical statement in itself, because it could only be a 7 to him, and no one knows what or how he measured to come up with a "7") while also sympathizing with complaints that women won't consider men who are around average because they're too shallow and entitled.

It's like a group of physicists meeting up to conduct an experiment where everyone is using their own made up measurements, they can't see the measurements that the others are using, everyone is measuring different things for the same supposed purpose, there's no control of interference - and then they agree to pat themselves on the back for being "more intelligent" when their methodology is as anti-scientific as it can become. The only thing that would save those physicists from being a laughing stock is that no one would believe they could be so incompetent.

This kind of hypocritical stupidity is why I will never be a "true believer" of any movement: there is going to be a lot of stupidity in any mass movement because there is a lot of it in the world.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Only virgins/teens/nerds assign numbers/gradings on women.

So do other women.

A proper man only know if she's beautiful or not. That's it. It's that simple.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This kind of hypocritical stupidity is why I will never be a "true believer" of any movement: there is going to be a lot of stupidity in any mass movement because there is a lot of it in the world.
The whole "science" of economics is essentially based on the same idea, e.g., trying to quantify subjective measurement.

And last I checked, economic theory is the rationale behind central bankers ruling the world.

Good luck with the resistance.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole "science" of economics is essentially based on the same idea, e.g., trying to quantify subjective measurement.

And last I checked, economic theory is the rationale behind central bankers ruling the world.

Good luck with the resistance.
Yep, the idea that economics is a science is probably the greatest lie around today. It's a kind of ethical philosophy. But economics has to be seen as a science to legitimize world rule of what is now called neoliberal capitalism, a rough continuation of feudalism, and ideally make the peons themselves believe in it. This particular form of economics is a deductive, anti-empirical (or anti-scientific) philosophy.

The central bankers are the lobbying organization of the private, profit seeking bankers who already rule the world. Me, I'm an anarchosyndicalist sympathizer but the only two such regions were crushed by the fascists and communists.

Yeah with the propaganda industry of kindergarten-university and mass media whose primary job like the central bankers is to keep people ignorant, along with the bread and circus society and an effective veneer of democracy, I'm not holding my breath on things getting better. And whenever people get angry about something, there will already be a ready made scapegoat and/or misdirection to throw them at, found or created through decades of focus groups and thousands of years of trial and error in how to manage a population of debt drudges.

I wanna leave this here as well... there is so much bullsh!t out there today, if even one guy can find these videos helpful I'm glad...

Last edited:

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On sites like this, it's to give a general idea of what to expect. I forget, are you a woman? Because you sure come off like one in this post. Male shaming.

Men are better at most things. That's a fact and anyone who says otherwise is in denial or a self proclaimed feminist. Sure it's silly to rate a woman but what else are we gonna say to describe a woman quickly in terms of her attractiveness? We see women and judge them based off looks instantly. It's our inherent biology. Oops, fvckin evolution.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On sites like this, it's to give a general idea of what to expect. I forget, are you a woman? Because you sure come off like one in this post. Male shaming.

Men are better at most things. That's a fact and anyone who says otherwise is in denial or a self proclaimed feminist. Sure it's silly to rate a woman but what else are we gonna say to describe a woman quickly in terms of her attractiveness? We see women and judge them based off looks instantly. It's our inherent biology. Oops, fvckin evolution.
Been taking drugs bro? your posts aren't usually as dense as this but maybe my recalling is off.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
i disagree.

women love certain kind of men, and hate another kind of men.

women hate fat boring ugly poor losers and they all love its opposite. they want tall liked interesting muscular party-guy with good job and shocking personality.

when it comes to mens face, women are indeed turned on and off by certain charasterics (big menly jaw == hot, no jaw == nohot, sharp low BF face == hot, fatty face ==nohot)

and men are similar

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ratings scale is simply a convenient shorthand that we find useful for conveying an approximation of a woman's looks. Nothing more, nothing less.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ratings scale is simply a convenient shorthand that we find useful for conveying an approximation of a woman's looks. Nothing more, nothing less.
Yeah that's all it should be: this guy thinks that girl is a 9 for reasons we don't know. But that's not the way guys use it in the RP community. They'll talk about "7s" as if they're some kind of common, objectively defined unit in the posts where they explain reality. Whatever I guess...

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been taking drugs bro? your posts aren't usually as dense as this but maybe my recalling is off.
Yup. Your posts send me into a trip off the deep end. I figured I needed to dumb it down a bit for you.

Have a good day.