Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

men no longer useful :newspaper

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just see it as a rise in femininity, that's all.

I wonder who wrote the article...

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
F that. I'd rather have no kids than meet a woman with a kid from another dude's spunk.

iveyleeger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Why men must become more useful

By Mary Ann Sieghart"

"Women who choose to have children alone generally do so faute de mieux. It is not that they don’t want a man in their life; it is that they can’t find a decent one."

******** translation: Replace decent with "douche bag to change the diapers."

And for the record, David Beckham is a f-g.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"it is that they can’t find a decent one."

Oh give me a F'ing break! The author of this article obviously thinks of men as knuckle-dragging morons. Maybe the women this author is speaking for are women who think a bit too highly of themselves.

Imagine the blowback a male author would get if he wrote an article about how men should find a way to grow kids in a lab with their sperm because there a few decent women out there.

A very condescending and arrogant article.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote about this same subject about 2 or 3 years ago. I got a lukewarm response back then.

Here are the points that I made.

Man is becomming the new woman.

Women are no longer financially dependent on men.

A woman can raise a child alone.

Women are taking leadership roles in society.

It is more socially acceptable for a woman to sleep around.

It is more socially acceptable for a woman to be single (unmarried women are no longer looked down upon)

It is more socially acceptable for a woman to play games like a man does (i.e. not calling back, head games....ect)

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yawn,...:eek:

Oh, what was that little buzzing? Some woman doesn't have a man around to listen to her nag on about how he's not living up to her bloated sense of female entitlement? What? You mean no men want to line up to get involved with this broad so they can be what she thinks she expects them to be (for this half an hour anyway) so she's got to write an article to get this across to a wider audience?

Hmmm,..I wonder what the Times would think if I wrote an article about how fat women are these days and how their sex drives drop to zero after they've got a guy to signe their marriage contract? Dammit all women are just no longer useful, they ought to live up to their bait & switch marriage terms and fvck the living bejeezuz out of us - hell, they should be more sexually available after marriage and get even freakier than when we we're tapping them single. What the hell? Aren't there any good women left in the world.

Do you think the Times would accept my article? Do you think maybe they'd call me sexist and mysogynistic? No? Then why is a ***** like this given any validity?

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Things are going to get worse in the future.

New entrants into college women outnumber men 60 to 40. How many bank presidents are going to want auto mechanics for boyfriends??

sky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Good_ol_boy
Things are going to get worse in the future.

New entrants into college women outnumber men 60 to 40. How many bank presidents are going to want auto mechanics for boyfriends??
A lot.

No, not at first. But a man is a man. Most women would rather commit suicide than be a old maid. I can't tell you the number of professional women that I have seen go through a starter marriage, and maybe their sophomore marriage only to settle down with someone who makes less than they do in the end.

THEY ARE WOMEN. They will do whatever is necessary to continue the life cycle. They will still want to get married. They will still want to have families. They are not exempt from nature's laws, no matter how society artificially manipulates them.

The only real change that I can see (if this is even true) is that it will become more acceptable for a woman to make more than her man.

Period.