Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men need women more than women need men

radha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Those stats are all based on marriages that began several decades ago (thats the only way they could have long term data on health and life expectancy) when marriage was actually a good mutually beneficial contract. Things have changed dramatically since then and now it is at best very questionable if marriage makes sense.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a woman I generally agree on the points brought up.

Men expect a woman to care for him in marriage today even though he may not be taking care of her (supporting her financially).

I mean why should a woman cook, clean, do your laundry, run your errands, book your social engagements and make a comforting home for you AND have to support herself by working full time too, AND raise your kids as primary caregiver?

It’s an ask, just saying.

Why can’t a dude work full time and do all that for me?

It’s kind of the scrambling up of modern life with traditional roles. And women cope better sometimes going, Nah, I’ve got my own laundry, bills and errands to sort out. I’ll pass on the sex and socialize with friends.

In marriage the woman ends up with more people to be responsible for (husband & kids) and the man ends up with less responsibility, typically.

In breadwinner/housewife homes this becomes more equitable but not equal. Kids, if raised well are a 24/7/365 job. No weekends.

Think of the stressed out housewife cartoon as she hustles around cooking dinner while he reads the paper. This is after she’s dealt with children all day. A worthy wife extends a man’s life by relieving him of various stressors and giving him sex and down time to relax.

And ya. Men still expect all that. Even when the wife is also working outside the home. So some women are like “Nah. Not worth it. Pass.”
It's over for this system. I know from the ppl around me and nearly everyone I talk its over. Everything and everyone is dying starting out with middle classes and slowly moving up and down.

We are paying heavily for the **** of the last 5K years of money, patriarchy, marriage, religion, wars, greed all that bull****.

Unfortunately most ppl just dont realise how far things need to change for positive energy to come back into the world. Capitalism, the marriage system, money, caste, races, religions, nationalism all these things are gonna go but ppl dont realise how or what the future looks like.

Men are lonely and women are also unhappy anxious and afraid the whole energy in society is dead. For the ppl around me in my local ethnic group the ppl I was close to whi are muslims born in the UK though they are moderate and my parents, relatives everyone they are gonna have to ditch the religion, the capitalist system, expecting men to work hard and be slaves, everything is gonna have to change. The ppl around me are losing and suffering so bad I am now just waiting and biding my time to see how desperate they get and what they are willing to let go of and how humble they will become esp in the coming months and years because the downfall is accelerating.

I am also observing the rest of society as a whole honestly though I wanted things my plans to move forward for those not completely 100% in it that the system needs a wholistic change I am now just stepping back and observing how bad things get cos tbh this is a v v exciting time I think ppl are just about to give up completely imo ALL the positive energy is gone from society between work, relationships, the old way vs the new way things are getting to that point where I think ppl will start to crack and then they will give up everything to someone to get them out if it they will be so humble and I am preparing a movement and just observing looking for more weakness that I am seeing everysay accelerating atm.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can certainly see your point you are making, but in my experience having dated a multitude of women between 21-36 in the past few years, I think your post is, with all due respect, giving way too much credit to the female side of things. You are describing women from perhaps your generation and older who saw being industrious at home as their role and duty. Women from more recent generations do not have this same drive. They do tend to hold onto the traditional view that the man should be the breadwinner and support them, at least financially, while they do not in turn offer any quid pro quo ont he home front. The man is left having to be breadwinner AND housekeeper altogether.

Now, that is anecdotal of course. But my experience is nothing like what you describe.
That’s a fair point @Barrister. My son has found a woman who believes as I do, and seems, in four years of them dating, to be solid life partner material in the historical sense.

But that is rare in today’s age and my son’s gf is from a conservative small town in the Midwest.

I should also note that my son is a good leader. He leads his relationship as a man ought.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really..... the quoted stats are of the same quality as the countless stats about the "gender pay gap". All highly official, well known (because we get them shoved down our throats every day) and so called "facts" but in the end just lying pieces of propaganda in a war against masculinity.

Yout talk about things like cooking while most women below 50 think cooking is shoving an industrial prepared meal into a microwave or demanding the man to pay for dinner in a restaurant. You talk about doing the laundry as if this was totaly beyond the capability of a single man while yet more and more men find out that with todays machinery a weeks laundry (for one person) is totaly doable in one hour a week.

You know, most men are far from being the lazy buffoons they are pictured by society and you would be astonished what a motivated man can accomplish. It can go as far as not needing women to survive while society would collapse if all men stopped working for just one week.

But, of course its only women doing all the work while lazy men rest on the backs of their wifes.

The little things men do in a household, like splitting wood, building and repairing, mowing the lawn, changing the tires of wifes car, getting up to confront the enemy when there is the "bump" in the night and risking his life in doing so .... its all nothing compared to switching on the washing machine and dryer 3 times a week.

Womens heroic self-portrayal and overinflated ego is just rediculous this days!
Hm. I never called men lazy (and believe me, having been married to a guy previously who became lazy, while I earned the money and shouldered the majority of the adulting in that relationship), I get it.

I was the one at risk for divorce rape, I earned the bread after his partnership dissolved and ever since (a period now greater than 20 years). I fully know as I’ve lived it with 3 kids and a spouse dependent on me over 2 decades. I made it work through investments, intelligence & delayed gratification. I’m a self made millionaire even as I supported my family. So I know all about it by experience, not theory.

My current fiancé? I cook for him (as in gourmet meals better than a restaurant) and my daughters I am also teaching to properly cook, plan meals and bake.

My 14 year old makes a mean rack of lamb, for example.

So I’m not talking out my ass over here. The interesting thing is that by teaching my daughters the importance of skills to run a home, they learn not only responsibility in that, they also will have a skillset which many modern (spoiled) young women don’t cultivate.

My girls are NOT spoiled. Privileged perhaps but not spoiled. They do their own laundry, cut the grass & garden, cook, clean, run errands and my older daughter also works 25 hours a week outside the home on top of high school.

They are likely to select young men who are similarly industrious (in fact my older daughter has done so), and they know what lazy actually is. They’ve seen it. They got sick of cleaning up after it & managing it just as I did.

To be honest too many families just do not require enough responsibility and life discipline out of their children.

Then these inept parents wonder why their kids are losers.

Facepalm.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm. I never called men lazy (and believe me, having been married to a guy previously who became lazy, while I earned the money and shouldered the majority of the adulting in that relationship), I get it.

I was the one at risk for divorce rape, I earned the bread after his partnership dissolved and ever since (a period now greater than 20 years). I fully know as I’ve lived it with 3 kids and a spouse dependent on me over 2 decades. I made it work through investments, intelligence & delayed gratification. I’m a self made millionaire even as I supported my family. So I know all about it by experience, not theory.

My current fiancé? I cook for him (as in gourmet meals better than a restaurant) and my daughters I am also teaching to properly cook, plan meals and bake.

So I’m not talking out my ass over here. The interesting thing is that by teaching my daughters the importance of skills to run a home, they learn not only responsibility in that, they also will have a skillset which many modern (spoiled) young women don’t cultivate.

My girls are NOT spoiled. Privileged perhaps but not spoiled. They do their own laundry, cut the grass & garden, cook, clean, run errands and my older daughter also works 25 hours a week outside the home on top of high school.

They are likely to select young men who are similarly industrious (in fact my older daughter has done so), and they know what lazy actually is. They’ve seen it. They got sick of cleaning up after it & managing it just as I did.

To be honest too many families just do not require enough responsibility and life discipline out of their children.

Facepalm.
Its all pointless. The whole socio-economic system we are living in is trash and ready to die. Poorly run companies, poor leadership, greed.

I am sure you have experienced the ENERGY of society get worse throughout your life. Your own energy tbh doesnt seem very fulfilled and I think deep down you think your ex was better than the current guy. This one is a typical millenial worker guy who probs isnt providing much for you, now you know why so many women are getting divorced. Your ex was a club promoter I think deep down you miss the days when he was at home I bet he had a confident idgaf personality that the newer worker guy cant replace.

You want better for your children but surely you can see things are getting worse and the solution is not as simple as "work hard" and pick the right partner.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither should 'need' each other, wanting is another story

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all pointless. The whole socio-economic system we are living in is trash and ready to die. Poorly run companies, poor leadership, greed.
The above is a complaint. Reflective of your place in the matrix/machine/system whatever. Your attitude is fatalistic. You feel helpless. I am not helpless. So I figure out how to survive & thrive. It’s what I’ve always done.

I am sure you have experienced the ENERGY of society get worse throughout your life.
What makes you sure about this? This is your opinion and I disagree. Evil has long existed in this world. Character has been rare since forever (why else do we have laws and commandments). Humans run amok have always been terrible to each other throughout history. So technology changes but people? Not really. I’d say same energy, evolving manifestations.

Your own energy tbh doesnt seem very fulfilled and I think deep down you think your ex was better than the current guy. This one is a typical millenial worker guy who probs isnt providing much for you, now you know why so many women are getting divorced. Your ex was a club promoter I think deep down you miss the days when he was at home I bet he had a confident idgaf personality that the newer worker guy cant replace.
You are projecting here ^^^. That paragraph made me laugh. Seriously out loud laugh. Those projections and assumptions are amusing in their absurdity.

Frankly I have immense gratitude for my life and my situation. I am content and at peace and yet still seeking growth as I evolve through life. I am deeply happy, and that is infectious. Am I perfect? Nope. Big fat hairy deal.

The nightclub owner (not promoter) did not have a confident idgaf personality at all after the nightclub was stripped from him by a crooked partner. Only then did I become aware that he was a sham, a poser. No ambition or drive. So no. Don’t miss him AT ALL. We’ve been divorced 9 years. His life is still a mess and Jesus. His water got shut off for non-payment this week. Comes crying to me. I told him to go fix the situation. Thank God not my problem any more.

My fiancé is ambitious (Gen X), smart, resourceful, semi-pro athlete with a 6 figure career aside from his sport, and developing something to build a company on outside that. He’s also very handsome & handles his business in all areas. He is not required to provide for me. He does spoil me some, which is nice….

You want better for your children but surely you can see things are getting worse and the solution is not as simple as "work hard" and pick the right partner.
That depends on your perspective. I do not share your Nihilistic and fatalistic view.

The solution is know the right people, use your mind to problem solve and find solutions, never quit on yourself, love yourself first, grasp and use your own personal power, think for yourself, and choose wisely those close to you.

I am doing my level best to equip my children. They must shoulder the responsibility of their decisions ultimately. I accept that and they are learning that.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Facepalm.
Well mam, maybe you are just exceptional..... but for sure what you describe is not the reality a majority of western men are facing.

I am sure you are aware that 99,9999%+ of women are not selfmade millionairs. Thinking about that, this might even attract lazy men while selfsufficient men dont really care about your money or your success in business/job. Maybe this is where your experience of "the benefiting man" is comming from. Your experience is not the benchmark of western society.

OP´s article is not refering to exceptions. It claims to be an universal truth for men/women and it is complete BS.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The scales fell from my eyes and I built myself into somebody I approve of and enjoy being with regardless of others. Women are an option not a necessity.
excellent. I love that

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Badboy,
" Men need women more than women need men "....So the Popes a Roman Catholic what Cabbage leaf have you been hiding under?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are thirstier for sex from women than women are thirsty for committed relationships from men.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually both men and women need each other cos humans are a social species.

Leadership Men > Women > Average Follower Men.

Women definitely NEED men big time in todays world but they need leadership not beta male hisband provider guys. This is why so many women are depressed, anxious, unhappy yet they dont need relationships, husbands or provider men and hence are disrespecting or divorving those types of guy. They need men in the top ie Leadership category not men in the Average Follower Husband category. But every guy even beta males can atleast understand leadership and contribute to it so every guy needs to think about how he contributes to leadership.

Actually men do not reall need women they way women need men cos many men can actually have decent lifes without women but ALL woman afaik need leadership hence women respond to and recognise alpha or leadership better than normie average guys as it is deeply ingrained in women to have the best men as leaders of their tribe and community.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well mam, maybe you are just exceptional..... but for sure what you describe is not the reality a majority of western men are facing.

I am sure you are aware that 99,9999%+ of women are not selfmade millionairs. Thinking about that, this might even attract lazy men while selfsufficient men dont really care about your money or your success in business/job. Maybe this is where your experience of "the benefiting man" is comming from. Your experience is not the benchmark of western society.

OP´s article is not refering to exceptions. It claims to be an universal truth for men/women and it is complete BS.
Sparta I know that I am an exception, an outlier. No doubt. And I built my net worth while married to my first husband, and while he was being a full time stay at home father and I was supporting a family of 5. No small feat. But I wasn’t a millionaire when we started out, and the plan was for him & his business to support us. That all changed after the marriage when the partnership went sour and my husband went into a tailspin really. He’s always been a loving father but I think he’s battled depression since the business fiasco if I’m being honest. And he won’t seek treatment, therapy or even evaluation.

I only date financially self sufficient men. Some have greater means than I, some less. Obviously I am wary about moochers trust me. And the men I do date appreciate my own self sufficiency and otherwise don’t care too much about it.

So I don’t have much BS tolerance and fully grasp why men don’t have BS tolerance either.