Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men need women more than women need men

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s the deal: Men need women more than women need men. In particular, marriage benefits men far more than it benefits women.

Let’s look at some facts:

Single men are more socially isolated and lonely than married men. The opposite is true for women. Single men are also less healthy and happy than married men while single women are healthier and happier than married women. Married men earn more money and live longer than single men. Married women earn less (depending on the study). And marriage extends life expectancy more for men than women.

Women file for divorce 70% of the time in the US
even though divorce greatly increases a woman’s chances of ending up a single parent and/or in poverty, but not a man’s. Even still, less than a third of women regret their divorce.

Living alone is far better for women than men.
Solo-living women have more time to pursue their hobbies and interests while cohabitating men say the same.

————

Thoughts?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to read these threads like I need a root canal.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a woman I generally agree on the points brought up.

Men expect a woman to care for him in marriage today even though he may not be taking care of her (supporting her financially).

I mean why should a woman cook, clean, do your laundry, run your errands, book your social engagements and make a comforting home for you AND have to support herself by working full time too, AND raise your kids as primary caregiver?

It’s an ask, just saying.

Why can’t a dude work full time and do all that for me?

It’s kind of the scrambling up of modern life with traditional roles. And women cope better sometimes going, Nah, I’ve got my own laundry, bills and errands to sort out. I’ll pass on the sex and socialize with friends.

In marriage the woman ends up with more people to be responsible for (husband & kids) and the man ends up with less responsibility, typically.

In breadwinner/housewife homes this becomes more equitable but not equal. Kids, if raised well are a 24/7/365 job. No weekends.

Think of the stressed out housewife cartoon as she hustles around cooking dinner while he reads the paper. This is after she’s dealt with children all day. A worthy wife extends a man’s life by relieving him of various stressors and giving him sex and down time to relax.

And ya. Men still expect all that. Even when the wife is also working outside the home. So some women are like “Nah. Not worth it. Pass.”

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s the deal: Men need women more than women need men. In particular, marriage benefits men far more than it benefits women.

Single men are more socially isolated and lonely than married men. The opposite is true for women. Single men are also less healthy and happy than married men while single women are healthier and happier than married women. Married men earn more money and live longer than single men. Married women earn less (depending on the study). And marriage extends life expectancy more for men than women.

even though divorce greatly increases a woman’s chances of ending up a single parent and/or in poverty, but not a man’s. Even still, less than a third of women regret their divorce.

Solo-living women have more time to pursue their hobbies and interests while cohabitating men say the same.

————

Thoughts?

This article is clearly intended as a joke..... what else could it be?

These "facts" are a pile of BS, out of context written by guess whom? YES, a woman which feels like thats (her) truth!

Being "alone" (single) doesnt mean a man is lonely.

What does "more isolated" even mean? Living "more isolated" then a college boy on campus sounds fine to me. Where comes the standard to this term from and who sets the standard?

Men get driven into suicide or addiction after their wifes divorced them and ruined them for life. Divorced men count as "single" right? I have seen more men turn into fat chumps after they got married then the other way around. This statistic about life expbectancy is BS.

Married men might earn more money because they have to provide for a family for gods sake!
Men can live a more spartan life then most women could imagine and still be happy.
We all know that women are the big spenders, thats why commercials and the media are all over women.
Hell if it wherent for the need to fvck and procreate, men would live in a cottage in the woods, gaming, hunting and fishing with their buddies 24/7.
Most of the money married men earn is spent on the family (as wifes see fit) anyway, so where exactly is the benefit for the man to earn better?

Women file for divorce at a 70% rate because they know that ex-hubby and the state will fund them while they ride the coock-caroussel and try to get a better deal for themselves aka hypergamy.

I have yet to meet the man that has more time for his hobbies and interests once he is married. Again -> BS!

Last edited:

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Men expect a woman to care for him in marriage today even though he may not be taking care of her (supporting her financially).

I mean why should a woman cook, clean, do your laundry, run your errands, book your social engagements and make a comforting home for you AND have to support herself by working full time too, AND raise your kids as primary caregiver?

It’s kind of the scrambling up of modern life with traditional roles. And women cope better sometimes going, Nah, I’ve got my own laundry, bills and errands to sort out. I’ll pass on the sex and socialize with friends.

In marriage the woman ends up with more people to be responsible for (husband & kids) and the man ends up with less responsibility, typically.

In breadwinner/housewife homes this becomes more equitable but not equal. Kids, if raised well are a 24/7/365 job. No weekends.

Think of the stressed out housewife cartoon as she hustles around cooking dinner while he reads the paper. This is after she’s dealt with children all day. A worthy wife extends a man’s life by relieving him of various stressors and giving him sex and down time to relax.

And ya. Men still expect all that. Even when the wife is also working outside the home. So some women are like “Nah. Not worth it. Pass.”
Serving the narrative of the do no good, inept, incompetent buffoon that media and society has been degrading husbands to for decades now.

Spoken like a real feminist boss biatch that mascerades as a "traditional woman". You are an example for the selfdelusion women are living in today.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree women need men more than men need women.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that out, just have a look around you. The world has been built, and is maintained by men.

Take men away and women would still be throwing poop and living in caves.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serving the narrative of the do no good, inept, incompetent buffoon that media and society has been degrading husbands to for decades now.

Spoken like a real feminist boss biatch that mascerades as a "traditional woman". You are an example for the selfdelusion women are living in today.
Not really. I’m just pointing out some realities.

The quoted stats are well known & readily available online.

It’s a balancing act these days in two income households. It’s not she raises kids/maintains the home & he works anymore except for the wealthy, who still adhere largely to the traditional structure (and have a corresponding lower divorce rate too), because roles are less defined. There are competing interests now and women are not financially dependent in the West like they once were.

So economic equality has occurred faster than evolution of gender roles, which have been established over millennia.

But even if you read the last half of Proverbs 31 in the Christian Bible, you come to understand an industrious woman has long been an asset to a man, and you also come to understand that this is not a new problem.

I strive to exist in the model of the “noble wife” set forth in that passage. Even in this modern world.

Just because I can observe & comprehend something doesn’t mean I subscribe to it. I am merely pointing out why/how things have arrived at this point in society today. The stats are well known, well publicized and not up for debate.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the phrase "men need women more than women need men" is very misleading. I think most women under the age of 40 are completely insecure in themselves and spend 80% of their time plastered to social media. And the reason ultimately is men's validation that they are seeking. Now, if you mean can a single woman feel less "lonely" than a single man, I would assume that is easier for most single women than single men due to instant validation being available to women. Men have to work for it at least a little bit.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...there's real world experience then there's this garbage.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I can certainly see your point you are making, but in my experience having dated a multitude of women between 21-36 in the past few years, I think your post is, with all due respect, giving way too much credit to the female side of things. You are describing women from perhaps your generation and older who saw being industrious at home as their role and duty. Women from more recent generations do not have this same drive. They do tend to hold onto the traditional view that the man should be the breadwinner and support them, at least financially, while they do not in turn offer any quid pro quo ont he home front. The man is left having to be breadwinner AND housekeeper altogether.

Now, that is anecdotal of course. But my experience is nothing like what you describe.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BLUEPILLED men need women. And yes, thats most men (programmedto boeve we need women). But isnt that why they came up with "inventions "like redpill and manosphere?

If you need something it becomes more valuable. The power to walk away and DON'T need something is part if the abundance mindset. Tons of cliches, but cliches (principles) are there for a reason.

Soon as a man doesn't need women he will have the upperhand. That's also the best tactic to get and keep women; by showing you'll be fine without her. Doesnt mean there won't be another woman left or right. You just dont need her to live, explore life and let alone survive in general.

Need and want are not the same things.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really. I’m just pointing out some realities.

The quoted stats are well known & readily available online.

It’s a balancing act these days in two income households. It’s not she raises kids/maintains the home & he works anymore except for the wealthy, who still adhere largely to the traditional structure (and have a corresponding lower divorce rate too), because roles are less defined. There are competing interests now and women are not financially dependent in the West like they once were.

So economic equality has occurred faster than evolution of gender roles, which have been established over millennia.

But even if you read the last half of Proverbs 31 in the Christian Bible, you come to understand an industrious woman has long been an asset to a man, and you also come to understand that this is not a new problem.

I strive to exist in the model of the “noble wife” set forth in that passage. Even in this modern world.

Just because I can observe & comprehend something doesn’t mean I subscribe to it. I am merely pointing out why/how things have arrived at this point in society today. The stats are well known, well publicized and not up for debate.
Not really..... the quoted stats are of the same quality as the countless stats about the "gender pay gap". All highly official, well known (because we get them shoved down our throats every day) and so called "facts" but in the end just lying pieces of propaganda in a war against masculinity.

Yout talk about things like cooking while most women below 50 think cooking is shoving an industrial prepared meal into a microwave or demanding the man to pay for dinner in a restaurant. You talk about doing the laundry as if this was totaly beyond the capability of a single man while yet more and more men find out that with todays machinery a weeks laundry (for one person) is totaly doable in one hour a week.

You know, most men are far from being the lazy buffoons they are pictured by society and you would be astonished what a motivated man can accomplish. It can go as far as not needing women to survive while society would collapse if all men stopped working for just one week.

But, of course its only women doing all the work while lazy men rest on the backs of their wifes.

The little things men do in a household, like splitting wood, building and repairing, mowing the lawn, changing the tires of wifes car, getting up to confront the enemy when there is the "bump" in the night and risking his life in doing so .... its all nothing compared to switching on the washing machine and dryer 3 times a week.

Womens heroic self-portrayal and overinflated ego is just rediculous this days!

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soon as a man doesn't need women he will have the upperhand. That's also the best tactic to get and keep women; by showing you'll be fine without her. Doesnt mean there won't be another woman left or right. You just dont need her to live, explore life and let alone survive in general.

Need and want are not the same things.
Way to go! It works wonders..... nothing shoots a woman nagging about unturned laundry down like telling her "fvck this, i ll do my laundry myself, DO NOT touch my laundry again!"

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Because if it comes to it (Hopefully it never will), if someone want to herm them or her, if they are in danger, its the man´s job to protect her, even if it costs him his life. If he´s not ready to die protecting her, he shouldnt marry her in the 1st place.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

————

Thoughts?
False.
We do not need women for our survival, but women desperately need us for theirs.
Take away all men for the surface of the earth and civilization will fall within a week or two.
Why?
Well imagine all women with maintaining the sewers, working in the coal mines and all other critical infrastructure and dangerous hard dirty jobs that men do that keeps civilization running. Trust me, it won't happen.

Women are merely users of what men invented and then built and we built basically everything around them that they use on a daily basis.
Men built the world, without us women are a lost case.

The only reason men need women is for the continuation of the human race e.g. procreation, (making babies) and that is pretty much it.
For everything else we can handle it ourselves.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree women need men more than men need women.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that out, just have a look around you. The world has been built, and is maintained by men.

Take men away and women would still be throwing poop and living in caves.
And getting raped every time they dared to leave the house. All it would take to scramble the stats noted in that article is for men to stop applying for law enforcement jobs. Ask women in Somalia what percentage of divorces they initiate. :lol: