Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men marking their territory with their women?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean the woman should tell a guy off. I mean it's better to have it balanced so the woman is in mate-guarding mode....making it obvious she's yours. Nine times out of ten she should be the one making these public displays. But a man with a strong frame can do it without appearing "protective."

Any AMOG or other guy situation is best handled by the man with levity, unless as I said the man is inappropriate or aggressive.
agree.

what do you think about guys playing the long game? trying to befriend and build familiarity with the woman, do we leave that to the woman or interfere perhaps nicely... For example, a woman spends an hour and a half a day at a kids activity because of kids... some dude builds familiarity with her and ends up fcking her because become friends, etc... the dude learns her cycles and knows what he is doing, however, he never actually does any public display that is really out of line. I can blame the woman easy enough, but let's say the woman would never do it unless the guy had played the long game and really knew the cycle of the woman and also the touch points.

how do you deal with the AMOG with levity, an example.. ?