Pierce Manhammer
Moderator
That was years ago when I terminated my marriage, when I still struggled with self confidence.Why you feel self-pity? You've got a pretty good life going, don't you?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
That was years ago when I terminated my marriage, when I still struggled with self confidence.Why you feel self-pity? You've got a pretty good life going, don't you?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I was gonna say the same thing, I switched pron for my own vids years ago, I don’t think it’s classed as proN If it’s you, it also surely can’t fvck your brain if it’s you doing the fvckingMaybe I’m an anomaly. I’m not a pr0n user. Do I once in a blue moon? Sure but not to fap. I will however look at videos of gals I’ve taken while banging them, does that count as pr0n? Still, taking matters into my own hands isn’t a thing. I will look at my folder to remember an encounter.
Maybe it’s because I didn’t grow up with easy access to it? It doesn’t provide me any satisfaction. I’ve only once or twice come across a woman that wants to show me some clip she liked, usually they’re hyper sexual types with issues, as they say.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
That's still a "you" problem !!!Disagree, there's also a psychological aspect in play, this can be not finding her attractive, stress, disgust, her not wanting sex/dead bedrooms. With everything, it's never black and white.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
That is a hot take. I don't think that the majority of men get close to that point in life. A lot of men stay in longer term relationships and get married to ensure continued access to sex.Hot Take: Sex is overrated after you figure out how to get it easily.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Sometimes even with a hot chick I’ve been schtooping for a while sometimes I will briefly think about another gal I’ve been with. It’s not that the sex isn’t good it happens even when it’s outstanding sometimes. No idea why.Couldn’t one just close his eyes & fantasize while fvcking his wife?
That stuff works for women while men are visual and direct.Couldn’t one just close his eyes & fantasize while fvcking his wife?
I guess I am not overrating it then.Hot Take: Sex is overrated after you figure out how to get it easily.
The problem is that there are no such things as "breach of contract" on modern day marriages when it comes on womens weight and ass size.I guess this Banks doesn't have a fat ass, but if someone is not into fat asses, what are they doing wifing up a land whale?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.