Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

men don't want easy women

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my take on this:

iqqi said:
men do not know what they want
I have to agree with this, because I have guys at work who ramble all day and all night about the girls that they are "playing" and all the different scenarios that can happen. In the end the ultimate advice is really, "Figure out what the f*ck you want. Then see if she wants the same thing" They think they are big-time pimpin' all the while they ask advice of their fellow men on what they should do. If you don't know what you want, you'll never know what to do next.

The opposite also stands true. Women don't know what they want either, and it's even worse with them!! But since the guys is sipposed to take charge, and lead the woman, she really doesn't have to worry.

And to all the guys who hail on It's all about the poon all I can say is GET SOME REAL GOALS OR WASTE YOUR LIFE AWAY

My cousins in Italy call me from time to time and all they want to know is who I'm shagging at the moment. One of them is almost beyond his marriage years and seems to have absolutely no plan for his life after the youthful years. It's going to hit him, and it will hit hard. But for now he can still work hard, make money, and shag the poon.

Look, most guys "think" they know what they want: "sex, sex and more sex" Do you want to know why? yes it's fun and it feel good, but mots of them have it for entirely different reasons.

To inflate their egos and stroke their pride over the "quality" of poon they can get. I've seen it all :(

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NOT ALL GUYS LIKE EASY WOMEN. THESE guys like easy women because that's the only pvssy they can get. They will basically screw anything in a size 6 skirt because they CANNOT HANDLE a challenging and intellegent woman, and that's period end of story.

About 90% of the guys on this site AREN'T real DJ's or REAL men.....they're just horny wussies with little "DJ tricks" up their sleeves.

Hmmph...I don't know why half of these people can call themselves DJ's when they'd fvck some two-bit slut on the side of the road....it certainly doesn't take a "DJ" to do that.

-BUT of course....nobody else is going to reply because I've shut alot of them up.......as usual...

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Craig Reeves
NOT ALL GUYS LIKE EASY WOMEN. THESE guys like easy women because that's the only pvssy they can get. They will basically screw anything in a size 6 skirt because they CANNOT HANDLE a challenging and intellegent woman, and that's period end of story.

About 90% of the guys on this site AREN'T real DJ's or REAL men.....they're just horny wussies with little "DJ tricks" up their sleeves.

Hmmph...I don't know why half of these people can call themselves DJ's when they'd fvck some two-bit slut on the side of the road....it certainly doesn't take a "DJ" to do that.

-BUT of course....nobody else is going to reply because I've shut alot of them up.......as usual...
hmmm, i dont know about all that other sh!t you said, but il phuck almost any chick for these simple reasons, here we go:

*im not a faggot nor a eunich
*i dont care
*cvnt is cvnt
*im a man , and testosterone plays a big role in my sex drive
*why should i care? because some kid on the internet tells me to care?
*it feels good, and im going to cvm either way

you can keep your "challenge" and b!tches who think their puzzy is somehow more unique than the next b!tches, if this makes me less of a man or not a "DJ" to you......great, if not great aswell.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men dont want Easy Women II

I have no clue what crazykids problem is these days, but iqqi started a really interesting thread and he decided to close it because of "too much flaming"

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON AROUND HERE?? Jesus christ, since when is a threads productiveness based on Crazy Kids temprement that day?

Anyway, Iqqi,

I read Men are from Mars , Women are from Venus, Dr. Grey states a very interesting point.

Men are like ovens, they take a while to heat up. you are correct when you say, let a man KNOW your personality/value before before setting out sex.

When a guy warms up to you, and starts enjoying your companionship, personality, etc then you know you have formed a REAL bond. You have demonstrated some VALUE for a guy to call you the next day, something more valuable than just sex.

I will probably get flamed for this, but guys have 2 different sets of goals. Short term and long term.

When you set out sex right away, you have just satisfied a mans instant gratification drive. Sex is just that. A 30 minute feeling of pleasure.

But men also have a long term goal. A need for affiliation, companionship, a cool girl he can just hang out with and be intimate with and have fun with.

This need is demonstrated not by sex, but by your value, worth,personality in the guys mind.

but when you have sex right off the bat, you have given into the male instant gratification drive, and he is no longer interested in "getting to know you" :eek:

So in a sense, Men Want sex, but they also want to get to know YOU (in a timeline)

but if you give it up too soon before the guy has had enough time to "warm up" or get to know u, its all out the door, and he moves on to the next girl

Reaction score
you make valid points - grasshoper - I personally don't like wh@res - so I move on to find a worthy subject!

post script... I think crazykid is high - he admitted such - and he is delirious, although only momentarily so. He'll come to his senses tomorrow --- hopefully he don't close the whole damn sosuave site in his state of temporary delirium!!!!

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
see that is yur short term sexual libido talking, now answer me this

If you met a girl , who you knew someday would be your wife/girlfriend/father of your kids, would you have wanted her to sleep with you right away or wait?

Reaction score
you have two threads with same topic --- mods close one!

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ManOMan
see that is yur short term sexual libido talking, now answer me this

If you met a girl , who you knew someday would be your wife/girlfriend/father of your kids, would you have wanted her to sleep with you right away or wait?
FATHER of my kids ?? LOL

How would I know she would be wife if I just met her ? And what does it have to do with man not wanting easy women ? Like I said in the original thread - if men didn't want easy women, sluts would never get laid

You can have the ugliest trailer park ho walk into any bar and say " I want to get laid tonight " and you'd have frustrated dudes lining up to hit that.

But yeah, I could see myself marrying a girl who gave it up on the first night.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
you have two threads with same topic --- mods close one!
he already did, ive no idea why though, sure a few of the kids were getting carried away, but damn..

anyway, yes your right , like i said in the other thread we want the easiest and least resistant path to a womans vagina (men with a healthy sex drives that is)

btw you should have changed the topic title to "men WANT easy woman" the current title reminds me too much of whoever started the last ones stupidity and cluelessness about what a man with healthy levels of testosterone is thinking.

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKKK!!!!!!!

LETS WATCH THIS POST GET DELETED!!!!

Dubs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Men don't want easy women III

Originally posted by Golden Arms
Uh, yes we do
No, WE don't. YOU do.

Any normal person that has "been" with quality women knows that there are more interesting things than just simple sex.

Because, you golden arms and anyone that agrees with him, you are either not getting very much attension with the laides, you are trying to make up for lost time or are have some sort of complex that fvcking as many women as you can will make you happy.

MANOMAN SAID:see that is yur short term sexual libido talking, now answer me this:
to which GOLDENARMS RESPONDED:
But yeah, I could see myself marrying a girl who gave it up on the first night.
See, ManOMan this is the perfect example of a guy just trying to get laid. At 28 yrs of age he has no deeper concern than that. I am not exspecting anyone to be thinking of marrige(heaven forbid :D) but again i find it interesting how shallow the average man is. You all complain why women are so "evil" or "bad" but look no further than this post. Men for the most part encourage women to act so *****y and sluty "ill stay with you, regardless of the qualities that you lack, but i don't care becuase you have nice breasts".

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by California Love
you don't want a woman that comes on to you too easily. You want that one that you can't seem to conquer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is more of a personality thing. Some guys like to work for it other like it to fall in their lap. Personally i think a little of both works quite nice:)

aguynamedwill

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman doesn't sleep with me within the first two weeks of us dating, then shes too conservative/unsexual to be with me. Unless I'm being too much of a Nice Guy, which is no longer an issue.

Women who are typically called out for being 'slutty' or 'easy' are usually just in touch and unashamed of their sexual side. Women want to *** just as much as we do, and what's wrong with them finding someone to do it with?

and THE SEX IS BETTER WITH THESE WOMEN. much better than with the timid inexperienced virgins and conservative religious types. How do I know that? Guess. And what's the point in waiting months and months to have sex and find out you're sexually incompatable for whatever reason.

If you're concerned, check to see if she's a safety girl. Some of the women I've dated have their own condoms at their place. Others have made sure I had one when things got heated up.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is something sexually powerfull about conservative girls or almost virgin girls. Teaching them and making them addicted to you sexually.

Reaction score
I HATE women that are trying not to be easy but really are. Last night it took me 4 HOURS of fooling around to get this girls pants off and I knew she wanted it the whole time. I wish I could have just said something that could have made her think it was alright in the first 5 minutes!

By the time I did, I had major blue balls, my **** hurt from dry ****ing, and I hadn't masterbated for a week and half. It was a mess that lasted no more than 10 minutes, and that's the WORST I've ever done. Now that's embarrasing... Cheers to the easier girls!

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's more to women than just their pu$$ies. There's more to women than just having sex with them.....and besides.....half of the people that post here make sh!t up anyway.

A DJ KNOWS that he can sex....so of course he's going to be more selective than some desperate idiot who would phuck anything female with her legs open. lol.