Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men do not want to meet men, LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that annoys me is going to a bar or a club and some girl introduces you to a guy or two...."hey this is Mike and Steve, this is my friend..." We all look at each other like we could really give a sh**. I know women dont like to meet other women either but I think its funny. Usually we're trying to fu** the same girl unless one of us is in the Friend Zone so thats another reason we dont like to meet other men but women feel inclined to introduce you to their male friend. If he's gay thats one thing but if he's an alpha male no go!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I'm hearing ya.

Just another bullsh!t dance from a labotomised robot society we must endure.

"Wow some random tools who are trying to get into your pants, Fvck me dead this is my lucky day, lets all breakout the champagne....ya dumb b!tch.....It's ok tits ,just keep smiling and gritting your teeth, make her pay later when your smashing her head into the bed post."

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me shallow, but i don't want to meet their fat friends either.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can keep my composure even if i'm introducted to her "friend" because i'm indifferent about that kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.