Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men are using AI to land more dates with better profiles and personalized messages, study finds

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl figures out her man/date is a fake a fraud a phony, it's over. It seems creepy to me to phony up any profile.
Hate to say it but that's a chick thing.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl figures out her man/date is a fake a fraud a phony, it's over. It seems creepy to me to phony up any profile.
Hate to say it but that's a chick thing.
It is weird but it won't stop people trying

thing is A.I as smart as it is , is still a robot it doesn't understand things like sarcasm , whit or charm

3 things which are like chick crack

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what? If their personalities are duds in-person, it will lead to a lot of "one date, no sex, no second date" type interactions.

Tech-based dating is a great way to create a lot of low quality "one date, no sex, no second date" interaction. A man doesn't need to be a dud in terms of personality to have those interactions. Women have such abundance in the tech-based methods that anything sort of elite for them leads to them not wanting to continue to interact.

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what? If their personalities are duds in-person, it will lead to a lot of "one date, no sex, no second date" type interactions.

Tech-based dating is a great way to create a lot of low quality "one date, no sex, no second date" interaction. A man doesn't need to be a dud in terms of personality to have those interactions. Women have such abundance in the tech-based methods that anything sort of elite for them leads to them not wanting to continue to interact.
If it wasn't one thing it would be another.

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD but zero effort outside of setting up the AI and showing up for the date? Nice.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also wasn't this basically the plot of a South Park episode about a year ago? I feel like that might've given some guys the idea.
Nope. One guy whose in my algorithm on YouTube said this as well. Dude is a "certified " player.

I keep saying that its those men you (and me) (the moral dude) wouldn't expect to "cheat" that are the worst.

The Chad's and Tyrones of this world will do ANYTHING to get more p00sy. Its beta Bob whose trying the "honest" route.

Dont ever underestimate the stupidity and naivety of women. I think it wil take at least like...a couple of years before women will pick up on this, and even then, there are plenty of ways to make women believe you are someone you're not..think your picture in the backyard ai-ed to you on a beach in Aruba...

@MatureDJ c'mon bro make a cel out of this post...i am curious what it will be..

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. One guy whose in my algorithm on YouTube said this as well. Dude is a "certified " player.

I keep saying that its those men you (and me) (the moral dude) wouldn't expect to "cheat" that are the worst.

The Chad's and Tyrones of this world will do ANYTHING to get more p00sy. Its beta Bob whose trying the "honest" route.

Dont ever underestimate the stupidity and naivety of women. I think it wil take at least like...a couple of years before women will pick up on this, and even then, there are plenty of ways to make women believe you are someone you're not..think your picture in the backyard ai-ed to you on a beach in Aruba...

@MatureDJ c'mon bro make a cel out of this post...i am curious what it will be..
It's OVER for CanOnlyAffordToUseMyBackYardForPhotoCels.

EDIT: I guess just owning a home with a back yard is enough for this site. :cool:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a guy who went viral a few years ago utilizing AI to set up dates and get phone numbers and it worked very well for him last I heard he was charging $500 to customize other men's dating apps/profiles as well, which doesn't surprise me cause the average guy who messages women has no wit, or charisma