Men are success objects and women are beatuy objects

guynamedluke

Reaction score
So I heard this "Men are success objects and women are beatuy objects" on Rich Coopers yt channel and it is logical to me. At least how it was in the past. I am 24 yo and have two 21 yo girls as roommates and all they talk about guys is looks. And they also go after looks. Also at work, 30 yo girl chose a bf that is hot, lives with his parents and she has an apartment and they stay with her.
My prediction is that maybe now things are a little changin? I am not black pill, just looking around and learning.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true but young girls 18-23 dont tend to fully understand the dynamic until they get older

Their bodies are telling them to sleep with any guy they think is hot or any guy really

This is why college and university is so good for bagging chicks way out of a guys league because they dont really understand their value and their requirements from a partner are much more realistic

Once she gets out into the real world , where you know you need money and stuff

she starts too understand why men are valued on success and wealth

Men value women on beauty pretty much from the get go it doesn't really change , apart from as we get older we realise younger women are always going to be easier and hotter than their older counterparts

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
It's true but young girls 18-23 dont tend to fully understand the dynamic until they get older

Their bodies are telling them to sleep with any guy they think is hot or any guy really

This is why college and university is so good for bagging chicks way out of a guys league because they dont really understand their value and their requirements from a partner are much more realistic

Once she gets out into the real world , where you know you need money and stuff

she starts too understand why men are valued on success and wealth

Men value women on beauty pretty much from the get go it doesn't really change , apart from as we get older we realise younger women are always going to be easier and hotter than their older counterparts
When they start to look for resources is when they get an extremely deluded opinion of their value. They withhold for something way more than they're worth.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah well. I just learned that I spend too much time watching yt and reading sosuave than actually looking around me.
I think we all do that at some point.

Beware the redpill youtubers. I respect Rich Cooper quite a bit more than almost anyone else in the manosphere, but at the end of the day all those guys are out to sell something.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Way too much talk about theory around here.

I want to see more Field Reports, Lay Reports, specific strategies people use with women, etc.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah well. I just learned that I spend too much time watching yt and reading sosuave than actually looking around me.
Join the club. But honestly, IMO that's better than wasting any time on validating soulless wenches.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strategies? Yea you tzlk to them like a normal guy and dont be creepy. Thats it.
Thats the strategy.
And if you're not a normal guy then what? Play act like you are? I've been play acting for nearly 50 years.
It's exhausting and disingenuous. Sooner or later, no matter how good you are at pretending to be someone
you're not, the mask ALWAYS slips. Any idea how often someone like me feels like offing themselves is the only
way to get away from expectations I simply cannot meet?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have a dual mating strategy , meaning that it is important both the looks and also the resources part .

if you are both good looking and successful , then you are an Unicorn .

for relationships , the resources part start playing a more important role as time goes by , but it is not necessarily something important to hookups and fwb type of arrangements .

if you are not naturally a handsome guy , then you will have to spend the money in order to get something that better looking guys get for free ( or almost free ) .

sadly , this is the reality :)

as a rule , you should try to maximize your looks as much as possible , while also hustling for resources , and being in a place where things are happening women wise

this is what 70-80% of the requirements in order to get laid . If you have this in place , then you should be a stud

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is were you are at then I strongly suggest you seek proffessional help.
LOL, I might if I thought for one second that someone would miss me when I'm gone.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I want to see more Field Reports, Lay Reports, specific strategies people use with women, etc.
YouTube is mostly shilling rubbish and house husbands with some nonsense about game. 0 receipts.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Isn't that what University is, all theory? No field?

OK field reports: I went out with my personal trainer 2 times. 13 years younger and very hot. Girl has Master's Degree. Told me on the first date, she set up her friends to f*ck the boss of a company that interviewed her in his penthouse, while she went and slept in the other room. She goes out with quite a few guys for dinner and stuff. Second date I kind of implied guys expect something from you when they take you out. Couldn't get her back to the house. She didn't respond for a third date.

Had another date last week, went ok. She left early but set another date in a week's time. Have another date this week, she is really excited, but they are older and not really hot so its not really a field report. Talking to another girl online for quite a while, she is kind of hot for 36. But she lives far away and I'm not going anywhere.

In my opinion, any field report with a woman who is not fertile or is fat should not be considered a field report.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's exhausting and disingenuous. Sooner or later, no matter how good you are at pretending to be someone
you're not, the mask ALWAYS slips.
It’s exhausting because for you it’s an act.Personality is not set in stone.The person I am now is not the person I was 5 years ago.

Believe it if you want.Or don’t.But maybe you should consider that the reason it feels exhausting and disingenuous to you is because,by your own admission,it is an act.Nobody can put up an act forever.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Autism isn't a personality, it's a developmental issue. What you're suggesting is like saying to a black guy
who is finding that an issue "Well, don't be black then...". I managed to keep up my act with my wife for the
best part of 20 years, but you're right eventually I started to falter and the real, broken me came to the surface
too many times and I lost everything I cared about. Over two years later I'm still reeling from this loss. It makes
me very, very reluctant to try again. Suddenly finding myself alone so late in life made me physically ill when it all
happened, before the big argument that ended things I was already at a very low ebb and feeling the effects
of depression (again), I had a massive task to be getting on with and obsessing over that to the extent I did made
it impossible to continue with the pretence of being normal as well. Then the argument happened, I said some
very upsetting stuff to my wife and stormed out, never to return to what was my home, my wife and my beloved
dog Grace. We met to talk a few weeks later and she dropped the bomb that would change my life forever and
declared that after 18 years together she wanted out, permanently. I was alone for many many years before meeting
her, she truly was a one in a million and this fvcking condition I've been struggling with all my life was instrumental
in taking her away from me. I kills me to see her all moved on and with a new guy. If only it were as simple as reinventing
myself. I've tried that many times but it doesn't work, sooner or later my Asperger's catches up with me.