Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men are pathetic

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pandora you are absolutely right! 95 percent of men have completely lost their way. The problem is they have no one to show them the right way. Men need to unite and hold each other accountable... get off social media... get off online dating... let’s these platforms die! There is zero incentive for females to develop and become quality humans! They simply dress skimpy... post a picture... get validation... set up a one night stand if they are horny, rinse, repeat. It’s leading to the downfall of western civilization... i see 40-45 year old moms of multiple kids out boozing in bars with their mom friends all weekend.... then posting pictures of them baking apple pies and simps posting “ so hot” “ beautiful” “ amazing mom”. Meanwhile in reality she’s riding the penis carousel all weekend.. while her cuck husband watches the kids he hopes are his... she’s waking up hungover and probably buying that pie pre made at Costco.... if your friends are part of the problem they need to be corrected. Slowly over several generations maybe we can right this ship... the majority of men will again be respected... and females will actually become quality humans again!!
I don't disagree. I like my competition lulz.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i see 40-45 year old moms of multiple kids out boozing in bars with their mom friends all weekend.... then posting pictures of them baking apple pies and simps posting “ so hot” “ beautiful” “ amazing mom”. Meanwhile in reality she’s riding the penis carousel all weekend.. while her cuck husband watches the kids he hopes are his... she’s waking up hungover and probably buying that pie pre made at Costco....
Actually choked while drinking my coffee and reading this. Hilarious! Probably true in many instances.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Men are slaves to their sex drives. This allows all of this gynocracy and feminism to occur in the first place. Women know that the faintest hint of sex is enough to make the average man grovel. They are using our sex drives against us. For every finger we point at women we should point 4 more at ourselves.

Look at the pathetic losers on Twitch and OnlyFans. I cringe at the times in my past when I would bend over backwards to smash a girl ( that I already smashed mind you) . A mans toughest battle is his libido. A woman toughest battle is her emotional stability and vanity. They work hand in hand. They are symbiotic and often parasitical.
You can say it's pathetic, but it's nature. It's why we exist.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it nature? Too be this thirsty? I am genuinely curious. I think for most of human history it was the woman that was thirsty for the male. She actually needed him for her very survival. Women in the 1800's could not treat men as little play toys for their amusement like we see in this video.

How can women respect men when they can manipulate them so easily? Its the same reason we dont respect gold diggers. We dont respect that the mere presence of a Lamborghini is enough to make them drool. Modern men ( including myself ) are puzzy diggers. The mere hint at puzzy makes us drool. Women cant respect something that they can control so easily.

Why do you think women love indifferent guys? Its because they respect the fact that they cant be manipulated with puzzy.

This is why conservative Christianity and Islam covered up their women. It wasn't just to protect the women. It was also to protect the men from becoming pathetic at the mere sight of a nice firm, juicy, plump, round, rotund, delicious piece of azz.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a continuum of men, from the ones that see women as NBD, to the ones that orbit them. I agree that it seems there's more orbiters and cucks, but to me this is perfectly natural. Even in times of war you would have cowards and traitors.

It's a bell curve, the average man is just that, average. All we can do is ascend and inspire others to elevate themselves, challenge themselves, and focus on each other's strengths.

I'm a huge fan of rigorous exercise because for me that helps put everything in perspective. The pain of a woman's rejection doesn't even register compared to the pain of a five mile sprint or a hard gym session. That's when SS seems boring, because it's mostly men getting emotional or trying to reverse engineer attraction.

If you come from a place of self assurance and abundance it's extremely simple. You facilitate joyous women that behave like teammates into your life and discard the rest. The moments of being alone are cherished and feel liberating, so LTRs aren't even on your mind.

If it feels bad to be alone then that man will ruin any relationship he gets into with his codependency.

Anyway it's much better to focus on the positives and inspire with action than vilify or shame with words. Easier said than done.
Man I totally agree. I am mostly complaining about my former self. I used to be like the guys in this video. I lived for sexual conquest. I was never this beta but they definitely had me wrapped around their finger. This was because I wanted to smash.

As I gained hobbies my obsession with sex subsided. I agree that running 5 miles puts everything ( including puzzy) in its proper perspective.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it nature? Too be this thirsty? I am genuinely curious. I think for most of human history it was the woman that was thirsty for the male. She actually needed him for her very survival. Women in the 1800's could not treat men as little play toys for their amusement like we see in this video.

How can women respect men when they can manipulate them so easily? Its the same reason we dont respect gold diggers. We dont respect that the mere presence of a Lamborghini is enough to make them drool. Modern men ( including myself ) are puzzy diggers. The mere hint at puzzy makes us drool. Women cant respect something that they can control so easily.

Why do you think women love indifferent guys? Its because they respect the fact that they cant be manipulated with puzzy.

This is why conservative Christianity and Islam covered up their women. It wasn't just to protect the women. It was also to protect the men from becoming pathetic at the mere sight of a nice firm, juicy, plump, round, rotund, delicious piece of azz.
Sexual attraction is a basic instinct that was put there for a reason. If men didn't have a strong attraction to women they would just ignore them and there would be no babies and eventually no human race.

Female nature is to manipulate so that they can obtain protection and resources from men. Plus they are attracted to strength because a strong man can better protect them and their baby.

If you think you'd enjoy living in a conservative religious society, be my guest. Personally I'd rather have something tasty to feast my eyes on every day.

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am naturally well-hydrated but it even happens to me every once in awhile, I have to admit. Had an episode recently that shook me to the core. Hadn't happened in several years. "That's not who I am" - well I guess I was right then, buddy. Had to take an honest look at myself and make some changes.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think you'd enjoy living in a conservative religious society, be my guest. Personally I'd rather have something tasty to feast my eyes on every day.
The price we pay for that "tasty" feast of the eyes is as follows: rampant single motherhood, thots, divorce rape, negative birth rates etc.
I got the chance to experience the sexual hedonism of liberal Western society. I am grateful for all of the sex but we cant have the tasty feat without the tasty feminism too. Either you have a conservative society and keep women wholesome, or you have sexual indulgence and get *****s. Pick one.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The price we pay for that "tasty" feast of the eyes is as follows: rampant single motherhood, thots, divorce rape, negative birth rates etc.
I got the chance to experience the sexual hedonism of liberal Western society. I am grateful for all of the sex but we cant have the tasty feat without the tasty feminism too. Either you have a conservative society and keep women wholesome, or you have sexual indulgence and get *****s. Pick one.
cuts both ways. probably conservative is mentally more healthy. look at what we have now, men struggling to self improve so that they can be more attractive. that is so backward on every level.

self improvement is a good thing, for the right reasons.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
look at what we have now, men struggling to self improve so that they can be more attractive. that is so backward on every level.
lol I know right. We have been indoctrinated to believe that this was normal. Grovelling at the feet of the almighty female is normalized in society. Wait....you dont play a guitar outside the window of the girls house begging for a date??

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keep women wholesome
They aren't, bro. That is a male delusion. All the religion in the world won't change it, but you might land a girl willing to bullshyt you about her fantasies, if it keeps her from getting gang raped by a jury before her stoning.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They aren't, bro. That is a male delusion. All the religion in the world won't change it, but you might land a girl willing to bullshyt you about her fantasies, if it keeps her from getting gang raped by a jury before her stoning.
Of course I picked an extreme example...plenty of different girls out there.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed in the last few years a rise of incels online, these are the "LMS" crowd. I've been researching them a lot the last 6 months and basically

-Most of them are overweight or underweight
-work entry level or fast food jobs
-Live with their parents
-Advocate traveling overseas to find a girl or hookers

^^^but the biggest one most of these guys just have a negative toxic mindset. The type of mindset that is just counter-productive not only do they not wanna put in the work but they have the audacity to be entitled. A lot of men sadly have giving up. I remember arguing with a young guy who is 23 a virgin and he was trying to tell me about women. SMH When I first got on this site it changed my life I'm not perfect but compared to were I was at 13 years ago. I've definitely improved a lot (still have ways to go)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cuts both ways. probably conservative is mentally more healthy. look at what we have now, men struggling to self improve so that they can be more attractive. that is so backward on every level.

self improvement is a good thing, for the right reasons.
Do it for yourself to improve your life and possibilities.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Men are slaves to their sex drives. This allows all of this gynocracy and feminism to occur in the first place. Women know that the faintest hint of sex is enough to make the average man grovel. They are using our sex drives against us. For every finger we point at women we should point 4 more at ourselves.

Look at the pathetic losers on Twitch and OnlyFans. I cringe at the times in my past when I would bend over backwards to smash a girl ( that I already smashed mind you) . A mans toughest battle is his libido. A woman toughest battle is her emotional stability and vanity. They work hand in hand. They are symbiotic and often parasitical.
We are slaves to sex drive the same way we are slaves to death.

Both are part of this existence and both are natural.

What I think that makes difference is the way we look at it, or how we raise our awareness about it.

We cant run away from it, but we can learn from it.

The more you become aware and less attached, the less you suffer. Less attached is not about not having sex, but how you do it.

What I ask myself sometimes is what is the meaning of all those things... If we are going to die someday. Why create new lifes, if the endpoint is death? We live, we enjoy our short time here, we try to create some meaning... But it only worths while we are alive... After that is all gone, and maybe someone will remember you if you did something great. But they will die, and we don't have any clue how all those things contribute to this existence.

When I stop to think about those stuffs... The whole world and the whole crazy things people chase... Its all nonsense. Chasing their own ignorance to run away from the pain about the fact that their egos are not as important as they would like to be. Maybe if they realized it... There could be more genuine pleasure.

LOL... That post made me have a philosophic trip now hahaha

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would put it the other way. Requiring "protection" from becoming pathetic at the mere hint of sex(uality), is in itself pathetic. In many cultures it has been the case that women walk around with less covering, not more... In Polynesia for example that was the way it worked, until the christian missionairies got there. And besides mens' selfcontrol, I also think such practices work through desensitising.

Externalising the blame on to uncovered women is to me just another symptom of male weakness. And here is the key: If men took control of themselves and stopped being pathetic with women, womens' behavior would resolve by itself as they would cease being rewarded for trying to get attention - men just wouldn't care, or would make the effort to not care, until ignoring it would be second nature. And that fact of resolving by itself in such a case, is what proves how mens' weakness is the root cause of the problem. Men would see women as just mammals with secondary sexual characteristics like themselves, that can be sexually attractive, but humiliating and pathetic as a man to be controlled by.

Covering women up on the other hand is to merely "cover up" the male weakness which is the root of the problem, which also means it won't go away, it will just express itself in a new shape. Women respect men who respect themselves, and who take accountability for themselves. They certainly won't respect men who are so weak that they cry about needing "protection" from women.

Last edited: