Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men Are all Bastards

Monad1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in modern society do not appear to comprehend their own sexuality. There seems to be a great dissonance between what women actually sexually respond to in men and what women say they find attractive in men. Only the most insightful women will admit it to themselves, let alone acknowledge it.

Not Fair, by Lily Allen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHAUXQUXgXM

Oh he treats me with respect
He says he loves me all the time
He calls me fifteen times a day
He likes to make sure that I'm fine
You know I've never met a man
Who's made me feel quite so secure?
He's not like all them other boys
They're all so dumb and immature

There's just one thing that's getting in the way
When we go up to bed you're just no good it's such a shame
I look into your eyes I want to get to know you
And then you make this noise and it's apparent it's all over

It's not fair and I think you're really mean
I think you're really mean
Oh you're supposed to care
But you never make me scream
You never make me scream

Oh it's not fair and it's really not ok
It's really not ok
It's really not ok
But all you do is take
Yeah all you do is take

Oh I lie here in the wet patch
In the middle of the bed
I'm feeling pretty damn hard done by
I spent ages giving head
Then I remember all the nice things
That you ever said to me
Maybe I'm just overreacting
Maybe you're the one for me

You never make me scream

It's really not ok
It's really not ok
But all you do is take
Yeah all you do is take

You never make me scream

It's really not ok
It's really not ok
But all you do is take
Yeah all you do is take

A prime example of this disconnect, so ubiquitous within popular culture, that women have between their primal sexual drive and the fairytale that women are supposed to be attracted to, is the proverbial guy that does all these 'nice' things for her. She feels a certain affection towards him, however she does not sexually respond to his niceness. She gets frustrated and ends up resenting him for it.

Foreplay doesn't start in the bedroom, it starts from the moment a couple meet. If the man shows interest via deference or niceness towards her, he sub-communicates that he has no other attributes at his disposal and this results in the appearance of character weakness. If he instead showed interest via confident nonchalance, this would demonstrate that he has high social value and many other options. Women innately understand this, but if they (and society at large) dared consciously acknowledge this, would mean opening a Pandora's box full of red pills.

This is the reason why women are attracted to and keep going back to men who treat them badly or beat them, because they gravitate towards confidence and dominance in a man, but confuse it with aggression.

Of course most women don't want to be treated badly or beaten senseless, and though 'nice guys' are great to share your problems with, they cannot light the flame of desire in a woman and a dangerous and aggressive man is preferable to them. This attraction to these men is frequently intellectually rationalised by women as 'men are all bastards', so as to avoid any responsibility for their choices in men, as if 'all men are the same'.

Many men don't understand when women get with these brash, caddish guys who don't seem to care, don't 'treat her right' take liberties and women still come back for more.

The problem is, that this isn't tempered so much anymore with what women would have considered of a man in the past, other attributes like loyalty, honesty, virtue for instance because masculinity is seen as something negative in society due to the denigration of it via feminism. Subsequently, there are few confident, masculine guys who are also respectful of women as a man who merely stands up to a woman by disagreeing with her or refusing to do her bidding is likely to be accused of being a misogynist, oppressor, born out of wedlock, having a small penis, fragile ego, can't get laid or is intimidated by 'strong and independent women' etc. So instead we have guys who have no backbone, trying to be women's friends letting women get away with anything for a few sexual crumbs, or guys that don't care and just ****'em and chuck'em.

Womanizer, by lily Allen (Brittany Spears):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XGwBxwik2k

First wave feminism was the catalyst of great change in women's options. Yet this would have happened whether it was called feminism or something else. Because of the efficiency of modern technology and women working during World War II while men fought, are such examples which gave women the chance to prove themselves that they were capable of much more.

However with second and third wave feminism came the ideas that men are rapists and pedophiles with the ensuing hysteria and distrust, affirmative action, quotas for jobs and education, pushing to get women to be 50:50 in everything when less women are interested in pursuing careers in politics, IT or education in hard sciences etc. No fault divorce became law, where women make 70 percent of initiations, leaving men with half their assets gone, alimony and seeing their kids once a fortnight, if lucky. This is no great incentive for a man to get married if there is a 50 percent chance of divorce and he is forced to pay through the nose, just because she doesn't 'feel the love' anymore.

Women are liberal with sex in modern society but what is interesting is that the men who do want to get married, many are the very men that women find undesirable in the first place, the 'nice guys'. However, the men who where in demand in the past, previous to feminism and sexual liberation, got married due to convention. But in modern times, these men who have many women interested in them, can have the milk without buying the cow. Many of these men are of high status and risk loosing much in a divorce. This is compounded by women's hypergamous nature in that they are attracted to men of higher status than them, but these men are becoming fewer as women themselves become more successful.

These successful women concentrate on their careers and/or have their freedom and autonomy in their 20s and 30's, only wanting to settle down as their sexual marketable value is declining and the exciting guys they love are now looking at younger women. Problem is, that men who were previously ignored when these women were young and wild, feel resentment towards them and many having increased their status over the years also find younger women attracted to them and do not want to commit.

So what is the consequence of all this for women in modern society?

22, by Lilly Allen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrif-_IpEjo

When she was 22 the future looked bright
But she's nearly 30 now and she's out every night
I see that look in her face, she's got that look in her eye
She's thinking how did I get here and wondering why

It's sad but it's true how society says her life is already over
There's nothing to do and there's nothing to say
'Til the man of her dreams comes along
Picks her up and puts her over his shoulder
It seems so unlikely in this day and age

She's got an alright job but it's not a career
Whenever she thinks about it, it brings her to tears
'Cause all she wants is a boyfriend, she gets one night stands
She's thinking how did I get here, I'm doing all that I can

http://mengoingtheirownway.blogspot.com/

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all true. But the same thing has been said so so so so many times before.

I could've said the same thing in much fewer words: when they're young and hot, women choose a-holes and reject the nice guys they claim they want.

I think this is mostly common knowledge now.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spoiled rich kid or not Lily Allen rocks. Plus shes perfectly willing to get her tits out at any time and likes anal and men over 30. And makes some good points in her lyrics. What's not to like? ;)

good post.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PappyS said:
This is all true. But the same thing has been said so so so so many times before.

I could've said the same thing in much fewer words: when they're young and hot, women choose a-holes and reject the nice guys they claim they want.

I think this is mostly common knowledge now.
actually the main point is that FEMALES cannot verbalize or understand what causes their attraction in a MALE.

When you ask a girl what traits would attract her in a man, she will try to rationalize and give a logical answer:

A sweet, caring, funny, romantic guy who is there for me and loves me. He will always think about me and noone else and we will communicate through our relationship problems.

This sounds logical to the average person, but we know that attraction is not logical. Women arent logical and their feelings arent logical. The correct answer would be:

A masculine man, with confidence and self reliance, independance and ambitions, who is desired by other women, who i will always respect and will not put up with any of my non-sense, who will be the immovable rock during a storm that i can depend on and trust. He who has a life other than me and makes me miss him when he is not there, a man who i will be scared of losing and will never let me take him for granted.

Tell a woman this and she would disagree with some of it and deny it. But we, the enlightened male community, know what makes women tick.