Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men and Women's Definition of "Chasing" Are Like Night and Day

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel I actually have the love for him that he does not have for himself. Overcompensation indicates a wish for others to find him adequate, as he does not find himself. The stress of living like that then translates into a lashing out against those he perceives are not suffering like he is. He is ultimately in a fight with himself and only expressing his own frustration and sorrow. I don't know if that's an intuition anyone else shares, but I think that's why I find it easy to love him.
You view him like a Robin Hood, a savior of the "unlucky" and a bash again the tyranny (the guys who get it).

Like the "Joker" in the Joker movie who lifts all the spirits of the guys at the bottom of the totem pole. But what you fail to see, is that really only the guys who got there can tell you how to get there. I think you love what you can relate to now instead of where you are going to inevitably be.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You view him like a Robin Hood, a savior of the "unlucky" and a bash again the tyranny (the guys who get it).

Like the "Joker" in the Joker movie who lifts all the spirits of the guys at the bottom of the totem pole. But what you fail to see, is that really only the guys who got there can tell you how to get there. I think you love what you can relate to now instead of where you are going to inevitably be.
Actually the character and setting I think of him is Melkor in Lord of the Rings, and here is the shortened citation I think of:

"Melkor's final impotence and despair lay in this ... even left alone he could only have gone raging on till all was leveled again into a formless chaos. And yet even so he would have been defeated ..."

Could you clarify what you mean with this?
But what you fail to see, is that really only the guys who got there can tell you how to get there. I think you love what you can relate to now instead of where you are going to inevitably be.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you clarify what you mean with this?
He represents the inner struggle of men who don't do well with women. Deep within you, his energy resonates with a part of your own. And so you feel "love" for him.

Likewise he would also repel some men. Because none of his contributions are that of giving. He is leecher of value. And just like the man who does poorly with women who incorrectly attributes it to looks, that man fails to recognize that his poor results with women is because he, too, is a leecher of value.

Opposite wavelengths repel. Shared wavelengths attract.

This doesn't mean you are bad with women now, but that certain part of you that loves him, also feels him.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He represents the inner struggle of men who don't do well with women. Deep within you, his energy resonates with a part of your own. And so you feel "love" for him.

Likewise he would also repel some men. Because none of his contributions are that of giving. He is leecher of value. And just like the man who does poorly with women who incorrectly attributes it to looks, that man fails to recognize that his poor results with women is because he, too, is a leecher of value.

Opposite wavelengths repel. Shared wavelengths attract.

This doesn't you are bad with women now, but that certain part of you that loves him, also feels him.
I don't know about him not giving anything - he has made me laugh a lot as I expressed in my posts too haha. I like the spectacle and the emotion. I like when emotion comes out because it means the truth is coming out.

I don't think I would have called him delusional if I was really, or one might say fully, on his wavelength. But I do admit that although the exact form of each struggle is different, in him I see a man in the process of struggling with himself and his life as I have done and still do. Where we diverge is in our response to it - he went another way, as evidenced by his behavior here which I would never be inclined to. Speaking for myself, I have somehow always had the conviction that I was born to win, which I think was shaped by my earlier school years. And in the back of my mind I always knew that your expressed thoughts and behaviors are merely reflections of your own state of harmony, which is now at the front of my mind after I have admitted and accepted it.

Those things are what always would have kept me from descending into where he is, and what you call his leeching of value is actually what I can find joy in:

"the Valar ... could still love 'Arda Marred', that is Arda with a Melkor-ingredient, and could still heal this or that hurt, or produce from its very marring, from its state as it was, things beautiful and lovely."

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about him not giving anything - he has made me laugh a lot as I expressed in my posts too haha. I like the spectacle and the emotion. I like when emotion comes out because it means the truth is coming out.

I don't think I would have called him delusional if I was really, or one might say fully, on his wavelength. But I do admit that although the exact form of each struggle is different, in him I see a man in the process of struggling with himself and his life as I have done and still do. Where we diverge is in our response to it - he went another way, as evidenced by his behavior here which I would never be inclined to. Speaking for myself, I have somehow always had the conviction that I was born to win, which I think was shaped by my earlier school years. And in the back of my mind I always knew that your externalized thoughts and behaviors are merely reflections of your own state of harmony, which is now at the front of my mind after I have admitted and accepted it. Those things are what always would have kept me from descending into where he is.
Great you have grown. So is life. You will continue growing.

But this is not a forum of mainly accomplished men. A few are. Most aren't. I wouldn't find an attack on a guy lifting others from their own prisons as entertaining. That notion, itself, needs to be examined.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great you have grown. So is life. You will continue growing.

But this is not a forum of mainly accomplished men. A few are. Most aren't. I wouldn't find an attack on a guy lifting others from their own prisons as entertaining. That notion, itself, needs to be examined.
Hahahaha :rofl: I can barely think of a response because I start laughing when I read the bolded part. How can I help my spontaneous reaction to it? I just find it so energizingly comical.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha :rofl: I can barely think of a response because I start laughing when I read the bolded part. How can I help my spontaneous reaction to it? I just find it so energizingly comical.
You don't think so? Yet the bolded part was directed at you. Let's see...

Was it not you who came to me about 4-5 years ago because you were getting abused at home by your parents? Was that funny to you at the time? Should I have laughed?

REmind me again, what was it that I told you?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't think so? Yet the bolded part was directed at you. Let's see...

Was it not you who came to me about 4-5 years ago because you were getting abused at home by your parents? Was that funny to you at the time? Should I have laughed?

REmind me again, what was it that I told you?
Well you may have directed it at me now, but I wasn't the one attacking you, so I won't react to it anyway.

I don't recall saying I was abused by my parents. They were attracted to each others' dysfunctionality/neuroticism, divorced after I was born. My mom then got with her new husband for the same reasons. But though my home environment was mentally stressful, when I read what guys for example here went through I haven't been "abused" as such.

I don't know what you mean you told me.

You could have just stuck to investigating why I found this funny as was your original point, but now you are shifting topic.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Guru1000"]an attack on a guy lifting others from their own prisons [/QUOTE]

AttackFormation said:
Hahahaha :rofl: I can barely think of a response because I start laughing when I read the bolded part.
Why is this is so funny to you when it was about you? Goes back to shared wavelength, hence your shared affinity.

Even now, I help you when you come to the forum thinking your results are all looks-based, and I crush that ideology so you can get out of your own way.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
an attack on a guy lifting others from their own prisons

Why is this is so funny to you when it was about you? Goes back to shared wavelength, hence your shared affinity.

Even now, I help you when you come to the forum thinking your results are all looks-based, and I crush that ideology so you can get out of your own way.
Whatever dude, it's not a big enough deal for me to start to get lost grasping for straws now and it feels like this is devolving into that.

It's the results on OLD that I'm talking about with looks, in real life my looks are good enough to be among the more attractive males in most settings. Although I am not a male model, my results in real life are based on a lack of social spheres, not looks. I have known that since I was 21. I know the difference because when I am in social spheres, I am relatively popular with women. In fact that's what has kept me from falling into a self-reinforcing spiral of negativity - I've always known the day I get back into social spheres is the day my reality changes, and I have set that up to happen in the coming January.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To summarize the looks "riddle":

Looks matter in all settings, but the floor for looks is higher outside than inside of social spheres. So, the worse your social spheres are, the more looks you need in order to compensate for competing through worse mediums. Many in the manosphere have neither the social spheres nor the looks to compete outside of them.

Last edited: