Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men and Women's Definition of "Chasing" Are Like Night and Day

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
Do women do any chasing today at all?

Is that a trend we can find here? Would women ONLY do some chasing for men that are 9s and 10s (tall+handsome+wealthy+famous+confident+fancy car and his own home)
Yes, women absolutely do chase. You have to be in a top tier however to experience it even on a semi-regular basis. Here are two recent examples.

1. I caught a super hot italian (looking) girl eye fvcking me. She was in the checkout lane. We stare at each other for a second and then she walks over and stands directly next to me, pretending to be interested in whatever random I'm looking at in the store. After a couple of seconds of this, she returns to her line. This is a highly aggressive approach or "chase" from a woman, esp from a girl in her looks category: 8+.

2. I spotted a rarity this week: a nearly 6 tall blond with a gorgeous body. As she was walking past, she stared right at me and raised her eyebrows, going wide eyed, to express obvious sexual interest.

These were daytime examples of female "chasing." No alcohol or club or party involved. Just normal daytime situations at the store or in public on the street. You can ratchet this up 10x or 100x during a weekend party with alcohol involved.

There are many other examples of this, but suffice to say, a woman defines "chasing" as strong, prolonged, sexually suggestive eye contact and proximity in your personal space. Be aware of body language, personal space, and other cultural and sexual cues. Yes, women do chase.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're delusional if you think that's women "chasing" you.

All they were doing is putting out signals. What those signals mean, you don't know. Coulda been for fun. Coulda been for validation. It might have been for sex. But whatever it is, it's only an invitation for you to start pursuing them, for whatever fleeting reason.

When women chase they make sure to get the man to fvck them. They go on instagram or some other antisocial media, find the athlete/model/celebrity/local chad they want, contact him, and make sure to fvck him. That's what them chasing is.

A girl a good while back giggling at me and then later telling me she has a boyfriend was not her "chasing" me, but if I thought like you and didn't do anything and just walked away thinking I'm the man, I wouldn't have known. The same girl telling my buddy they should go fvck in the restroom, and it not happening because he didn't want her, that was chasing.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few years ago when I had hair and muscles at the same time (and a nice flat and a fancy car) I had girls sending me messages on facebook asking me to go out for drinks while others told my friends to tell me that they wanted to meet me.

This his how girls can be direct when they want a guy.

Too bad that now the only woman approaching me in an aggressive way are either policewomen complaining about the way I parked or the receptionists at the gym to remind me not sing in the locker room.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, women absolutely do chase. You have to be in a top tier however to experience it even on a semi-regular basis. Here are two recent examples.

1. I caught a super hot italian (looking) girl eye fvcking me. She was in the checkout lane. We stare at each other for a second and then she walks over and stands directly next to me, pretending to be interested in whatever random I'm looking at in the store. After a couple of seconds of this, she returns to her line. This is a highly aggressive approach or "chase" from a woman, esp from a girl in her looks category: 8+.

2. I spotted a rarity this week: a nearly 6 tall blond with a gorgeous body. As she was walking past, she stared right at me and raised her eyebrows, going wide eyed, to express obvious sexual interest.

These were daytime examples of female "chasing." No alcohol or club or party involved. Just normal daytime situations at the store or in public on the street. You can ratchet this up 10x or 100x during a weekend party with alcohol involved.

There are many other examples of this, but suffice to say, a woman defines "chasing" as strong, prolonged, sexually suggestive eye contact and proximity in your personal space. Be aware of body language, personal space, and other cultural and sexual cues. Yes, women do chase.
Poonking FudgeKing, stop making a fool out of yourself.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few years ago when I had hair and muscles at the same time (and a nice flat and a fancy car) I had girls sending me messages on facebook asking me to go out for drinks while others told my friends to tell me that they wanted to meet me.

This his how girls can be direct when they want a guy.

Too bad that now the only woman approaching me in an aggressive way are either policewomen complaining about the way I parked or the receptionists at the gym to remind me not sing in the locker room.
Yep, different guys live in different realities with women. Some guys have to ask "how do I meet women?" as they cope with their near-constant dry spells, on the other end of the spectrum are guys like Amante Silvestre busy being accused by women that their online dating profile is fake and having women hitting them up anywhere anytime in everyday situations and antisocial media wanting to fvck them.

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
Women don't usually admit to "chasing" men, but women place themselves in the paths of men they want to be "pursued" by. If a woman offers you her number, calls you, shows up wherever you happen to be, invites you over, that's pretty aggressive for a woman. I woke up at a party where I'd been over-served once, and found a girl trying to unzip my pants. She was obviously not completely sober, either, so I excused myself, and never came back (I wasn't interested in her). But, that's abnormally aggressive for a woman.
We're talking about different categories of women, first. The italian looking girl (turned out to be hispanic) is easily an 8, probably more like 9 for most guys, and an impossible 10 by incel standards. Very white/european looking, tall 5'9", great body too, with instagram model curves, not that flat pancake indigenous american ass of most ugly mexican chicks.

The blonde woman was 5'10" or 5'11", model tall, amazing body, blonde, with gorgeous green eyes. Probably 33 to 35. Easily a 10 for her age group.

Second, this is during the day, not a party situation with alcohol. I am regularly approached by a dozen to two dozen women on weekend evenings (that's during a single evening), but I'm trying to take a break from that for a while and develop a healthier sleep schedule and lifestyle overall (less alcohol, more sleep lol).

Whenever a woman gives me eye contact/validation I literally give them a pissed off like as if I am saying “fvck you. Take your validation and shove it up your a$$. The only currency I accept is sex.” As soon as they see my annoyed look, they immediately snap out of whatever trance they were in and close the distance, “accidentally” bump into me, and mentions some activity that I should join her in - aka plausible deniability. This is what real female chasing looks like.

Never ever play the stupid eye contact game with women. They know what you are willing to settle for. If you are satisfied with that, then that’s all you’re going to get. You are also projecting your low self worth.

The subtle eye contact/validation game is emasculating, gay, and an insult to my masculine ego. I dismiss women just for making eye contact with me and nothing else.

The proper frame is “what is a guy with infinite validation going to do with more validation?”

As soon as she realizes her validation is worthless to you, she will backwards rationalize that you are attractive and must get plenty of it, and then proceed to go on full chase mode.

Eye contact is a sh1t test to see how much her validation means to you. It’s not your lucky break. It’s bread crumbs. The highest value guys are oblivious to it.

Yes the seduction game really is that subtle. Women can read you like a book. They always know what you are willing to settle for and what they have to do to get your attention.

And you don’t even have to verbally express your price to women. You can just give them one look and your frame/presence will project to them all they need to know.
This is crazy negative and clearly a figment of your imagination. It's the worst form of incel trolling. It's hilarious reading this stuff, though. I hope you feel better.

Last edited:

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
When women chase they make sure to get the man to fvck them. They go on instagram or some other antisocial media, find the athlete/model/celebrity/local chad they want, contact him, and make sure to fvck him. That's what them chasing is.

A girl a good while back giggling at me and then later telling me she has a boyfriend was not her "chasing" me, but if I thought like you and didn't do anything and just walked away thinking I'm the man, I wouldn't have known. The same girl telling my buddy they should go fvck in the restroom, and it not happening because he didn't want her, that was chasing.
I get plenty of this when I go out to bars on weekends. I'm regularly approached by dozens of women when I go out 2 or 3 nights on weekends. Girls approach me in line at the bathroom, they pull me into the bathroom, they force me to make out with them, they fondle my private areas, they approach me at 1:30 AM invite me into their uber, their car, etc.

Married women give me their phone numbers and set up "dates", girls with boyfriends make out with me while their boyfriends aren't around, I get all of that.

The question is, how do the hottest women behave in situations which are not "party" situations? Their chasing is a little different. Be on the lookout for more subtle indicators. I hope you are feeling better. Your anger and bitterness are way out of control lol.

Yep, different guys live in different realities with women. Some guys have to ask "how do I meet women?" as they cope with their near-constant dry spells, on the other end of the spectrum are guys like Amante Silvestre busy being accused by women that their online dating profile is fake and having women hitting them up anywhere anytime in everyday situations and antisocial media wanting to fvck them.
The question is, are the women showing interest hot? Second, how old are they? Interrelated questions, of course. In my case, the women above were 18 (I hope) and early 30's. If the women aren't hot, and/or are old, they're more of a nuisance and a drag than anything else. The last thing you want are ugly women, old women, or even plain janes chasing you.

Last edited:

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
Dozens?? Come on dude don't ruin this ok. LOL. You are not Pit Bull here
Think about it. A dozen women approaching over the course of 3 hours doesn't feel like a lot. Four women an hour. A woman approaching every 15 minutes. That's a lot of downtime in between.

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe on the Hollywood strip or NYC were some of our regs are from. Not were i live. Look im a decent looking dude and 6 or so interactions at bars or clubs in a given weekend is good. Maybe 10. Im talking interesting interactions. And not at shows. That's just being out.
Demographics is big but im calling bullshyt on your tone.
Hey man, I lived in LA and NYC both. Daygame in NYC is crazy. The women are the most sexually aggressive I have ever seen. The women are like the randiest frat boys at a 10 kegger. Open, blatant eye fvcking at any hour of the day, girls following me over several city blocks from store to store, teenage girls on the subway leering at my crotch, I even had muslim girls trying to fvck me in clubs.

You are thinking of sunset strip, the hollywood strip is a sh1tshow. Sunset is 9/10ths as crazy as NYC daygame. Even when I had no idea what I was doing, I was still being approached by many, many women on the street. Quite a few 18 year old girls are out on the strip, too, trying to get their drink on.

I don't even live in a big city anymore. I live in the f'ing 'burbs. I get approached by twice as many, four times as many women now as I did going out in big cities like NYC, LA, Portland or SF. Think about it: how many highly attractive, top tier guys live in small towns? The dropoff in talent is huge. Being a big fish in a small pond has it's advantages. And the game is tilted so heavily in favor of women pursuing the top 20% that the numbers are more skewed now than ever before.

But I'm not satisfied: I'm in the process of becoming even more fit and attractive. As much as I miss living in a big city the skewed dating pool where I'm at now (95% of women chasing a small handful of the most attractive men) is extremely advantageous for me.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, I lived in LA and NYC both. Daygame in NYC is crazy. The women are the most sexually aggressive I have ever seen. The women are like the randiest frat boys at a 10 kegger. Open, blatant eye fvcking at any hour of the day, girls following me over several city blocks from store to store, teenage girls on the subway leering at my crotch, I even had muslim girls trying to fvck me in clubs.

You are thinking of sunset strip, the hollywood strip is a sh1tshow. Sunset is 9/10ths as crazy as NYC daygame. Even when I had no idea what I was doing, I was still being approached by many, many women on the street. Quite a few 18 year old girls are out on the strip, too, trying to get their drink on.

I don't even live in a big city anymore. I live in the f'ing 'burbs. I get approached by twice as many, four times as many women now as I did going out in big cities like NYC, LA, Portland or SF. Think about it: how many highly attractive, top tier guys live in small towns? The dropoff in talent is huge. Being a big fish in a small pond has it's advantages. And the game is tilted so heavily in favor of women pursuing the top 20% that the numbers are more skewed now than ever before.

But I'm not satisfied: I'm in the process of becoming even more fit and attractive. As much as I miss living in a big city the skewed dating pool where I'm at now (95% of women chasing a small handful of the most attractive men) is extremely advantageous for me.

... wait.. wait.. why are you on these boards?

This board is for incels only thanks.

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO! As if it wasn't 1,000% obvious already, "stormrider" aka "da_dynamically" aka "grannyfvcker1000" aka guru1000" aka "jewru1000" aka "naughtyninja" is a 100% fraud, as verified by sazc. So yeah, sazc must've posted his picture to prove he was an ugly little warthog and got herself banned as a result even though c0ckrider openly admitted he was a dupe of a banned account:

BTW I've seen @da dynamically aka "stormrider's" picture

I honestly don't know how he could be macking with the ladies like he says he is.
He's legit 4/10
Here's one of his 100,000% bullsh1t posts from a month ago. As is obvious from his posts in this thread as well, he's living in a fantasyland blowing smoke up his own ass. This is truly pathetic stuff:

So tonight I got three girls showing up. And also my millionaire wingman. I know exactly how’s its going to play out. He’s going to show them a whole new world like Aladdin and in the end he might get laid. But I will definitely get laid because the girls will associate their entire experience with me.

That’s the power of networking my friends. And cultivating value. My circle consists of millionaires and people who have way more influence than me. But I have what they don’t. I have natural charm and somehow, despite all of their success in life, they are borderline asperger spectrum.
Here he is admitting that he is too mentally weak to break away from this forum. This lowlife is just batsh1t crazy. I feel sorry for him:

Well, it's time for me to come clean in my own journal. My old handle is @da dynamically (in case noone knew, lol).

I was planning to get myself perma banned by revealing my identity because I feel like I have outgrown this forum.

This forum is also addictive. I think few people can leave this forum without getting perma banned.

Last edited:

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
stormrider, aka c0ckrider, aka da dynamically, aka grannyfvcker1000 aka guru1000 aka jewroo1000 aka naughtyninja, aka 100 other banned accounts. He sucks himself off claiming he's the greatest, a jedi mind master, a ladies man beyond compare, but in reality he's an ugly, lonely incel addicted to sosuave since he's been banned from every other forum lol.

@sazc saw his picture and posted it as proof he's an ugly incel with no life lol. It got her banned, even though c0ckrider is a dupe of da dynamically which should've resulted in an immediate ban but didn't for whatever reason. Check out my post #24 above for details.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO! As if it wasn't 1,000% obvious already, "stormrider" aka "da_dynamically" aka "grannyfvcker1000" aka guru1000" aka "jewru1000" aka "naughtyninja" is a 100% fraud, as verified by sazc. So yeah, sazc must've posted his picture to prove he was an ugly little warthog and got herself banned as a result even though c0ckrider openly admitted he was a dupe of a banned account:

Here's one of his 100,000% bullsh1t posts from a month ago. As is obvious from his posts in this thread as well, he's living in a fantasyland blowing smoke up his own ass. This is truly pathetic stuff:

Here he is admitting that he is too mentally weak to break away from this forum. This lowlife is just batsh1t crazy. I feel sorry for him:
Only one poster uses the name Jewru and that is Naughty Ninja (NN).

I'm a bit disappointed though. Because you live in NYC and I conversed with you a number of times, I never thought of you as an incel--because I don't converse with incels. But your contributions in this thread have shown otherwise.

I understand now why I always irked you. No more attention from me NN.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have experienced this approach from girls at bars and I consider it a test. I don't make a move or mind to start chatting.

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
LOL, go check out the hypergamy is an illusion thread. Grannyfvcker1000 was on this forum friday midnight/saturday morning begging for c0ck from another sosuave poster and got rejected multiple times! I'm not making this sh1t up! Go check out the thread and see for yourself. Dude is the most pathetic piece of garbage you could imagine.

Only one poster uses the name Jewru and that is NN.

I'm a bit disappointed though. Because you live in NYC and I conversed with you a number of times, I never thought of you as an incel--because I don't converse with incels. But your contributions in this thread have shown otherwise.

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
As you can see, I have grannyfvcker1000 aka guru1000 aka jewroo1000 trained like a b1tch lol. All I have to do is call it's name and it comes running back to it's master. That's a good pooch! Good little girl!

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only one poster uses the name Jewru and that is Naughty Ninja (NN).

So now it turns out it's not PHM/Urbanyst but NN? :rofl:

That'd be a mindbender if it's the case, I didn't know he had multiple personalities that he uses for trolling, normally he just posts joke threads and asks us to "discuss rationally". However, it does add up with his fixation on you which NN shares. I guess it really is a dissociative identity case.

And then on the other hand stormrider is saying that it looks like a female troll. That would explain why she considers women giving signals to be the same as "chasing", because just like those alleged women, chasing validation would be her own goal when interacting with everyday men. She may have been unable to think far enough outside of her own reality when writing, giving it away, and then tried to correct it later.

He/she also claims that guru and stormrider are the same person, lol. Maybe that's a projection.

Last edited:

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
Yet another jewroo1000 aka grannyfvcker1000 aka trannyfvcker1000 dupe account. I told y'all I have grannyfvcker1000 trained lol. All I have to do is call it's name and the b1tch comes running back to master. :) That's a good little b1tch!

So now it turns out it's not PHM/Urbanyst but NN? :rofl:

That'd be a mindbender if it's the case, I didn't know he had multiple personalities that he uses for trolling, normally he just posts joke threads and asks us to "discuss rationally". However, it does add up with his fixation on you which NN shares. I guess it really is a schizophrenic case.

And then on the other hand stormrider is saying, albeit I guess it might be jokingly, that it's a female troll. That would explain why she considers women giving signals to be the same as "chasing", because just like those alleged women, chasing validation would be her own goal.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet another jewroo1000 aka grannyfvcker1000 aka trannyfvcker1000 dupe account. I told y'all I have grannyfvcker1000 trained lol. All I have to do is call it's name and the b1tch comes running back to master. :) That's a good little b1tch!
Hahaha, I like you dude, you add life to the forum. You have a positive role in the greater order of things. I am honestly glad that the mods haven't banned you yet, and assuming you are NN always have wished they wouldn't, for that reason. I just want to know who you are. Are you the same person who PMed me guru's online dating account those years back? lol. Never did know whether it was Tenacity, NN or whoever who did that, but I know guru doesn't think you are Tenacity.

You projecting "dupe accounts" onto others does hint at you yourself being NN. Man it's like a good detective mystery or haunted mansion fiction figuring this out hahaha, I love this.

If you really are NN, I far more enjoy when you go into threads and attack guru especially but others too in back and forths than when you post your own troll bait threads asking us to "discuss rationally". You used to be really creative with your posts against guru, LOL. The insults you came up with were gold, really amazing creativity, I wish I'd still saved them.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let this be a lesson guys. You either pursue your purpose in life or stay here long enough to see yourself become troll. But not just any troll.

The type of troll who gives himself away with every passing post. Th saddest type of troll. The one that people actually feel sorry for.
I feel I actually have the love for him that he does not have for himself. Overcompensation indicates a wish for others to find him adequate, as he does not find himself. The stress of living like that then translates into a lashing out against those he perceives are not suffering like he is. He is ultimately in a struggle with himself, and only expressing his own frustration and sorrow. I don't know if that's an intuition anyone else shares but I think that's why I find it easy to love him, and only wish that he heals and grows as at his core he so would want to.