Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

(Men 30/35 +) whats stops you from cold approaching? An honest conversation

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s stops me is having done hundreds of approaches and staying a virgin in the mid 2010’s. And what keeps me away is being able to get laid online with little to no effort
That does not make any sense. If you have the looks and are able to score online then I doubt you really made hundreds of cold approaches. More than likely we exagerrate our numbers. Perhaps you did a few of them, now and then, and then after some time has elapsed you look back and say you did hundreds? Unless you are using some type of photo-fillers that are artifically upping your looks (ie Wheat-Waffles did this), then the cold approaches should have worked too.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta tease her, man! How many times has she been asked her home, her workplace, her age? How many times in the exact same way?

Women DO NOT RUN ON LOGIC. You will not connect with them with logic.

You must tease and play with them.

Make assumptions about her. Deflect her questions. Answer with absurd answers. Be playful. Make it a game. Make it unique. Make it fun.

You are there because it is fun talking to girls (NOT LOGICALLY, but playfully). It is fun because they are emotional. It is fun because you are in control of the conversation because you will not accept a boring conversation. You drive it and you form it with your personality (= humor = teasing).

Remember that laughing is a form of deference and submission. The other person has made the person laughing "lose control". Make her lose control and feel your masculinity.
This seems insightful enough to warrant it's own thread.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That does not make any sense. If you have the looks and are able to score online then I doubt you really made hundreds of cold approaches. More than likely we exagerrate our numbers. Perhaps you did a few of them, now and then, and then after some time has elapsed you look back and say you did hundreds? Unless you are using some type of photo-fillers that are artifically upping your looks (ie Wheat-Waffles did this), then the cold approaches should have worked too.
He could be a POC. The apps are TBH better for POC because it filters out the women that are turned off from dating outside their race. With cold approaches, you do not have this filter and constant rejections from your race can affect your confidence and game.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasted 5 minutes.

Bank robbery method.

If you can't get in and get the money in 15 seconds or less, get the FUK out.

If she told you no in 5 mins, she would have told you no in 15 seconds.

Smh.

My advice continues to fall on blind eyes, but hey.

Let the flakes and ghosts continue.
I have a different style than you and that's ok, but you are exactly right when it comes down to it. I've done it your way a few times. Separates the teasers from the pleasers real quick.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a different style than you and that's ok
That's cool.

My beef is with pansy ass betas males on here who feel it is necessary to do so.

That's all.

, but you are exactly right when it comes down to it. I've done it your way a few times. Separates the teasers from the pleasers real quick.
Exactly. :up:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**small update***

I switched the button in my mind , and decided to go back into chase mode. Ive read all the pros and cons, but at the end of it all I still feel like it's a "waste of life" to not take any action . Summer is around the corner,I'm ripped AF, and all these women walking in hot outfits also helps to push me .

Several women were eye fecking me but it was hard to make that step. Felt like I constantly just missed the window of opportunity.

Feels like hitting the gym again after years of doing nothing. Luckily i was strolling around town when a woman approached me to out hand me a lighter . I tried to cease the opportunity but she told me she had a bf and child so i just left it like that.

Approached another cutie with the excuse of needing to find a certain place, who also told me smiling that she wasn't interested. Oke no solid results yet. But man , it felt good to finally take action again!

No results yet, but I've broke that bytch azz seal inside of my mind. I've always had the skill to close the gap, i just forgot about that...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here, it’s about finding the targets that give you signs of interest or you’ll be wasting a lot of time. I did enjoy those old approach journals on here for the hilarity though :lol:
I have always liked the "1000 approaches for the summer" threads, both here and at our more Black Pill brethren site (i.e., whose country URL code is "is").

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have always liked the "1000 approaches for the summer" threads, both here and at our more Black Pill brethren site (i.e., whose country URL code is "is").
And the journey of a thousand miles starts with one step...

Last edited:

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can see right through these female quackjobs. They started acting all 'holier than thou' long ago, when in fact, they were never sh** to begin with. Plenty still keep this charade going today, but more and more are starting to pretend to give a damn about men and are now approaching with their contrived acts in public. CGA said we needed to have a long memory and I always agreed. If she's over 30 and acting this way to you now, I guarantee she wouldn't have given you that same time of day at 28 or even 29. If you personally choose to engage with them now that they hit 30+ hard AF, you can't say you were never warned about shopping around in a lemon lot. They wasted their time in the sun, fkd around and lost that coveted title belt, now I'm choosing to engage with all of their replacements on the come up. They can pretend to 'lead, follow, or GTFO of my way' all they want, but I'm not going to spend my time and resources setting them up for a cushioned exit. Have some self-respect...

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It used to be being rejected in junior high and high school. I want to overcrowded school back in the '90s that definitely helped with my social anxiety. Plus I got over my fierce public speaking which I think a lot of us have on here

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It used to be being rejected in junior high and high school. I want to overcrowded school back in the '90s that definitely helped with my social anxiety. Plus I got over my fierce public speaking which I think a lot of us have on here
It was mandatory for me in high school :oops:

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Public speaking.
Back in the '90s I had with books and support from friends it really does come in handy in the real world along with LinkedIn and top notch resume i've only had to update my resume twice in the last decade.

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the '90s I had with books and support from friends it really does come in handy in the real world along with LinkedIn and top notch resume i've only had to update my resume twice in the last decade.
It's a plus if you're aiming for managerial positions.