Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Memorize This Phrase and Make It a Part of You

derWichtigste

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey now Turbo,

i am US, but live in Germany. No German here.

I speak the language, but some things like this need to be translated carefully, or you will make a big mistake.

By the way, I have met very, very few german DJs. They just have no idea how to deal with chicks.

Open field for hunting here.

Invisible Prince

Reaction score
Originally posted by derWichtigste:
Hey now Turbo,

By the way, I have met very, very few german DJs. They just have no idea how to deal with chicks.

Your right derWichtigste, I'm living in Germany as well and I'm suprised by the lack
of DJs here. Only thing is the girls sometimes are a bit shy. Otherwise, I'm really really going to miss this place when I leave.

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey now Turbo,

I speak the language, but some things like this need to be translated carefully, or you will make a big mistake.

Ohh, I see. I didn’t know that. What do you do in Germany, derWichtigste?

How is it to date girls that don’t speak your native language? I’m thinking of working in US a couple of years after I finished my education. The problem is that I’m quite bad at speaking English. (Maybe to write English too???
) Is it hard to meet chicks if you make grammar errors an chooses inappropriate words sometimes?

/Turbobird

derWichtigste

Don Juan
Reaction score
The chicks are a bit shy, at first. But, if you speak the language, it helps a whole lot.

kick butt parties, especially the uni-parties. there you can clean up, as a DJ.
They like a guy that knows what is going on, compared to dumba--es that really dont.

derWichtigste

Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to keep myself rather annomous (sp?), i wont get into detail. (You didnt list your email in your profile, I looked)

I am a language consultant.

As far as written english, you are ok.
I think, all you need to do, is master a few good phrases (like the one above). Enough to "get into conversation".
If the chick likes talking to you, she will help you along and be patient.
Be aware though, there are alot of "under educated" chicks, and they may have never heard of where you come from.
if thats the case, you can really play with their mind and usually get them in bed quick. You are exotic, and sth different.
Being in a foreign country and DJing can be very interesting and fun.
Its like taking DJing to the next level.

I am sure there are US chicks where you are (where?). Talk to them, for alittle practice.

CobraGT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tip Giovanni. However, I would change it a little by dropping one or more of the negatives. I would probably use "I can handle it" and drop all the negatives. I've been reading to many self help books.
It's kind of like positive affirmations, avoid the use of any negative words.

Then again I probably wouldn't even use this phrase. If a girl asked me if I was ready for the test, I'd probably look from side to side for the professor and ask her "where's the professor at, I'm ready to take it right now!" Or something like that. I try to make each response original by working my dry sense of humor as much as possible.

CobraGT

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CobraGT:
If a girl asked me if I was ready for the test, I'd probably look from side to side for the professor and ask her "where's the professor at, I'm ready to take it right now!" Or something like that. I try to make each response original by working my dry sense of humor as much as possible.
The other day one of my professors was asking every person in our class what time period we would rather live in and why. A lot of guys were saying stuff like the 1800's, back in the cowboy era, and so on, a lot of girls were saying things like the 70s and medieval Europe. Then the teacher got to me.

Professor: What time in history would you pick, if you could choose any time, Giovanni?
Me: 2002... right here, right now.
Professor: Even with everything that's wrong with the world today?
Me: Yes.
Professor: So, I'm Osama bin Laden and I'm coming after you.
Me (never shifting eye contact, totally calm): Bring it on.

They loved it.

------------------
CASANOVA

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."
Eric Hoffer

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."
Voltaire

"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it."
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

CobraGT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes! That's the way to be! Make anything your involved in sound like the greatest adventure ever! Be excited about what you do and the women will want to be with you!

I'm sure your response to the prof's question probably intrigued some if not most of the honeys in you class...well done

CobraGT

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You been following me around, Gio?

"Great!" is another thing I always say.

"How ya doin' Galactus?"
"Great!"

Even when I'm not, for the same reasons you said. Nobody wants to be around a miserable person except other miserable people, and you don't want to be around them.

That sh!t in the classroom, very cool. It's my next goal to be that smooth.

BigBen69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey now Turbo,

i agree dude.i see alota afcs livin in germany and everytime i just smile and watch them crash and burn when tryin to hit on the gals.

so no competition for us
"nothing i cant handle"...how bout "nichts ist unmöglich"..u know what i mean i hope

derWichtigste

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been thinking about this alot, and when to use a phrase like that.

Since I not in school and more, and rarely use sth like that...

I would have to say:

Es gibts nichts für was ich nicht vorbreitet bin.

There is nothing that i am not prepared for.

You here in Germany too?!

Or: Ich schaff es schon.

Ill take care of it.

I think that is the best of them all.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, have any of you guys read the book "Things Fall Apart" by Chinua Achebe?

It's a book about early 20th century Nigerian culture. Has lots of goofy names, like Okonkwo, Ezinima, Ikemefuna, etc.

We had to read it for my Humanities & Cultures class. We were just about to discuss the novel in class when the teacher told us to get out a piece of paper because we were having a quiz. "And spelling counts," he says.

Everyone in the class started grumbling and complaining and some were even kind of freaking out. I just kind of cracked my knuckles and said "Bring it on!" A chick that sits nearby started laughing and said, "I just love it when guys have that attitude! It's funny and it's cute!"

I'll take that as a compliment.

------------------
CASANOVA

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."
Eric Hoffer

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."
Voltaire

"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it."
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

[This message has been edited by Giovanni Casanova (edited 11-27-2002).]

the graphics guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
"nothing I can't handle"...I love it! One important thing to make it all work: don't just talk about it, be about it. And I don't just mean around women--Everything! Each time I believed I was beaten I was right and each time I believed there was nothing I can't handle I was also right. So which would you prefer?

"nothing I can't handle" may not be the exact phrase I used (God man I 'll burn this one in my brain, it is so succinct) every time I tried something new or bit off more than conventional wisdom would have me chew.... but it by golly was the attitude. And just as clearly it is only those times I lacked that attitude that I wound up in trouble.

Words to live by.

------------------
Bro's rule, grrrls drool!

[This message has been edited by the graphics guy (edited 03-04-2002).]

derWichtigste

Don Juan
Reaction score
whoops, I edits this, wrong site

[This message has been edited by derWichtigste (edited 03-04-2002).]

derWichtigste

Don Juan
Reaction score
whoops, I edits this, wrong site

Rebel Leader

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious about what you think of women who respond, "Great!" when life has them down -- they're breaking up an LTR, they're broke, they're scraping together a business start-up, or putting one thru bankruptcy, etc.

Does it seem strong and confident or just delusional?

This is so far off the topic, I started a new thread in Discussion: http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/012379.html
------------------
Live ... Love ... Laugh

[This message has been edited by Rebel Leader (edited 03-04-2002).]

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a 210% money tip.
When you demonstrate that things don't rattle you and that you are firmly in control of your own life, broads love it.
I'm also posting to BUMP this tip...everyone should read and re-read it.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn rights Skippy. I like tips that dont involve me reading a novel.

It works too, nothing like confidence to keep you going regardless of what else happens.