Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Melbourne, Australia #5

Aliverightnow

Reaction score
Fellas

I've just come across this site. Far out, how cool.

I'd like to organise a hook up at a bar for Australia Day weekend. Saturday 24th Jan 2004 would be good.

What has worked for you practicing DJs in the past? Any suggestions for the venue.

:cool:

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey aliverightnow, good to see another keen Melburnian. If you want to read up on how we do things, run a search on "Melbourne".

I'm going away for the AUS day weekend, but sometime during the week after would be nice.

We are all in the age range of 18-21 in case you were wondering

Aliverightnow

Reaction score
Thanks fellas. Ah - I see. 18-21. I remember those years...I was copping heaps of puss back then, but I got into a long term and lost it.

I've managed to find a few wingmen at http://www.fastseduction.com/pair.shtml

Pretty cool site for finding wingers your own age.

I wish you dudes the best (absolutely no offense to your age ;) ). If any '23 and older guys' log into this forum - start replying!

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro,
Yeah i'm busy this weekend. Tho we should hang out some time. Just cos your 26 doesn't mean shyt! fawk, u dont' think we know people in there mid 20's and hang out with them? heck, i'm currently 'spendin time' with a 24 y/o hunni ... 4 years older than me with a big salary :) !

Hey IR, Duke and NLaL .. soz i haven't been here in a while... been away on hols!
When we all goin to hit the scene again? Or u guys tooooo busy with women? I don't wanna go all mushy or anything... but .. i kinda miss u guys~! hahaha

Take it easy,
ur local partner in crime.

M

Melbman23

just registered, looking for wing

Hey, i'm 23 and probably up for meeting up with another wing around same age. As long as you're a decent dude :)

We can organise something. Grab a coffee, talk some crap and some seduction techniques, and discuss where to go, then head off for beer and women.

I am pretty new at this, but already have results.

Let me know if you are interested.

fc3s89

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
How many of you are still active on here? Looks like there hasn't been much activity for a while.
If any of you are still lurking on here and want to meet up with me and a buddy of mine, share your experiences and go out sarging let me know.

Pap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Join Cliff's List, where you can get a free newsletter by emailing cliff@be-relentless.com. Also, at the bottom of every newsletter is a list of the lairs in every major city in the world. You can find the contact for the Melbourne Lair on the list and get in contact with others that are interested in talking about pickup and winging.