Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meetup Has Hit Rock Bottom (I Think)

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
I had a really nice summer and the release of bottled up sexual tension amongst the ladies was a wonderful experience, both expected and unexpected.

My confidence recently has been quite high and out of curiosity started browsing some meetup events again. Yeah I know all the jokes about meetup, almost all of them true, but I've mentioned some of the benefits of meetup before:

-checking out a new venue with a group instead of going out solo
-pregaming before the real action popped off later in the night
-occasionally finding friends who could double as wingmen and wing girls
-occasional spikes in action where 7's and even borderline 8's roll through from time to time

I've gone to a few events in the past few weeks and the experience has been almost demoralizing.

-all of the young adults centered meetups have either disappeared, or seen attendance plummet
-believe it or not, the 'quality' of women in general has plummeted even further, with the very worst of the troglodytes and bottom feeders turning out in significant numbers
-a large percentage of in person events "requiring" masks, vaxxes, or both.

To compound matters, there is no clear sign of where the better looking women who have abandoned meetup have turned to for in person social events.

Before, I could sometimes leverage 2 or 3 events a month to my advantage and now the number is absolutely zero.

It's getting bad as everything is either being funneled to online apps or women are just clinging to their small social circles with all their might now.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you talking about meetup.com or just any meetups in general?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I tried it for the first time, first was a beachside walk. It had a good mix of women and men but nobody really interacted all that much.

I didn't even bother with the social meetups since it was middle aged men and no women.

Tried a hobby group meetup, i noticed every week it has different people going there. Mostly men.

Maybe I'm not in the right groups but so far it seems disappointing

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I tried it for the first time, first was a beachside walk. It had a good mix of women and men but nobody really interacted all that much.

I didn't even bother with the social meetups since it was middle aged men and no women.

Tried a hobby group meetup, i noticed every week it has different people going there. Mostly men.

Maybe I'm not in the right groups but so far it seems disappointing
I'm hearing about this too. Before Covid I checked out the meetup groups online within 50 miles. It was nearly all old ladies like in their 60s and higher!

I guess meetup is right up there going downhill just like the quality on OLD has drastically went down even MORE since Covid started.

Seems meeting people online is going the way of the Dinosaurs now. OLD is mostly fat single moms and trash women and meetup sounds dull.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try Christian meetup groups. They should have more women to men in their ratios and be a younger crowd.