Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting women (Bar scene)

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't go to a bar looking for intelligent conversation. There is a lot of anti-intellecualism out there, at a bar more so.

But -- if you are just bored, you could probably playfully engage some of these idle minds for your own amusement.

You'd have to come up with some silly conundrums. Because they sound silly or have silly premises, they might just fly under the anti-intellectual radar. But being conundrums, they are challenges to the mind's logic, and might actually provoke some interaction.

Making it about some dogma they hold dear, and they might even be motivated out of defensivness -- like attack some feminist BS or something by wording it in the form of a silly conundrum.

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget hitting the Bars Man. Its a lousy place unless you are looking for a widow *grins*. parks are better, amusement centers, shopping malls, beach. look somewhere else it is better. trust me.

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Maybe I'm missing something here???"

I'll say you are. Let me ask you a question about fishing, you know with the pole and string. If the fish are biting on bacon and are others are using it and catching a ton of fish, why would you try to use an old boot tied to a string to catch fish?

Basically your trying to be individual in your style and that is good. But when your hunting in the woods wearing loud red will scare the game away...do you see where I'm going with that.

What you have is a marketing problem. Your in the wrong market for what your packaging and selling. Yes your right the bars that your going to is a poor choice for you.

Because of your continued solidarity to your own sense of style your standing out like a nerd in the middle of a football game.

You need to figure out where others who appreciate your sense of style go. Try upscale older bars, since you don't want to dress at the age level and style that is present in those bars you do go to.