Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting the dad

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So as some of us can attest to AFC behavior of the past was not always just with woman. I know that I used to supplicate to most people actually. I wasnt balless completely but I sure was not the man I am emerging to be. I like this MUCH better now though. Considering yourself an Alpha male and carrying yourself in that way is far more productive and effective. One of the concepts here that I HAVE internalized well. Meaning, I don’t just know it, I OWN it.

So the question is. If you are introduced to the father of a girl you are seeing what’s the action and frame to handle this in?

Normally, I would address him as sir, shake hands, and possibly ask a question or two about the surroundings or situation. HOWEVER, I want to make sure I do not come off as a kiss a$$! I am a man in my 30s now. Making my own way in this world. She is a woman, independent as well.

How should a father be handled? Alpha still? or Lose the edge and bow a bit?
Sir? Mr. Last name?

Was I raised right or does this need to be adjusted?

I would love to hear what the older gentleman have to say here, especially those with daughters in their 20s.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Good question...my take on the issue is that I lose all mystery and excitement once I befriend the Dad and the Mom loves me. Women love to parade me in front of Mom and Dad ASAP. I don't really see any other way though.
This^

I think relationship with the parents should be respectable and courteous at first. As you date the girl for an extended period of time, they essentially become your "friends" and you can loosen up a bit on all the "sir" and "mam" stuff.