Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting people with the same mindset.

andy87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Evening folks after hitting the grand age of 33 Im beginning to loose old friends due to them being whipped by there girlfriend/wife. All they do is work, and spend all there time with there nagging girlfriend/ wife it's hard to watch how miserable these guys have become, giving up there hobbies etc for a nagging women, I have had relationships but as soon as they try and stop me from having hobbies etc there out the door. I'm sick of hearing, happy wife happy life, got to ask permission to leave the house etc when did men stop being men? Anyway I'm wondering where do you find new friends who are on the same wave length as us, as everyone I have come across is very blue pill thanks Andy

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Making new friends in your 30's is also harder. It's less natural and organic, since we're not in groups of peers the way we were in school. It takes more effort. More tolerance of misalignment with others. More tolerance of rejection when you put yourself out there -- because you need to put yourself out there.

Your best bet is to buddy up with work colleagues, or find a meetup group for a hobby you enjoy (sailing, hiking, running etc).

There's always going to be an element of loneliness in bachelorhood, especially in your 30's and beyond. Marriage is a young man's burden but an old man's comfort. There are pros and cons of each, you'll have to make your choices and embrace them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evening folks after hitting the grand age of 33 Im beginning to loose old friends due to them being whipped by there girlfriend/wife. All they do is work, and spend all there time with there nagging girlfriend/ wife it's hard to watch how miserable these guys have become, giving up there hobbies etc for a nagging women, I have had relationships but as soon as they try and stop me from having hobbies etc there out the door. I'm sick of hearing, happy wife happy life, got to ask permission to leave the house etc when did men stop being men? Anyway I'm wondering where do you find new friends who are on the same wave length as us, as everyone I have come across is very blue pill thanks Andy
Maybe you can help those other friends to see the light. We ALL know that being "whipped" and up under her ( control ) all the time is a recipe for little to ZERO sex.

Just by a guy being a little more stingier with his time, spending more time with his male friends and hobbies re inflates the value of his time, and since he is gone alot of the time, she will desire him more!

Without pushing red-pill on them, help him to see that light that they have to be more diversified and more "independant" otherwise they will end up getting starved out of the pvssy or even CUCKED!

When a woman CONTROLS her man ( whooped, under her ), almost any other man looks MORE attractive in comparison, because his masculinity is intact and she doesn't control them!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Making new friends in your 30's is also harder. It's less natural and organic, since we're not in groups of peers the way we were in school. It takes more effort. More tolerance of misalignment with others. More tolerance of rejection when you put yourself out there -- because you need to put yourself out there.

Your best bet is to buddy up with work colleagues, or find a meetup group for a hobby you enjoy (sailing, hiking, running etc).

There's always going to be an element of loneliness in bachelorhood, especially in your 30's and beyond. Marriage is a young man's burden but an old man's comfort. There are pros and cons of each, you'll have to make your choices and embrace them.
Yes it's ALOT harder, however if you have hobbies and groups you are a member of, you will develop allegiances over time, and you SHOULD for quality of life!

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it's ALOT harder, however if you have hobbies and groups you are a member of, you will develop allegiances over time, and you SHOULD for quality of life!
I'm introverted by nature, but I can be extraverted and socially charming when it's called for (I believe the term is "ambivert").

Generally speaking, most of my socializing takes place on weekend evenings and involve alcohol. My hobbies are generally pretty solitary -- hiking, reading, and cooking being my main 3 -- and I imagine as I get older and begin to phase nightlife out, peer groups that I can share those activities with will become harder to find.

Sure there are hiking meetups, book clubs, cooking classes (all places to meet women too) but it takes pro-active, concerted effort to get involved in those groups.

So I guess what I'm saying is that, at a certain point in life, you have to put yourself out there and be a little needy and vulnerable -- which is the kryptonite of the Sosuave citizen haha.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when my kids got a little older I was able to pursue more of my hobbies outdoors. Archery, Horseback riding etc. You know who I was doing it with ? Older, Empty Nester, Retired guys. They had all the good gear and the time to go do the stuff.. Want to go hunt middle of the week? They will drive up and set up a big camp to have the company and use their stuff. Sure you might have to do more of the heavy lifting and physical stuff but it's a small price to pay for the ability to go DO stuff.

Maybe it's that way for golf or fishing or other hobbies, I dunno. But I wouldn't over look guys in their 50's and 60's as partners to go do things with.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
based wife happy life.

it happens bro, western marriages are ripe for cucks.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nagging wife, miserable life

Joseph Stark

Banned
Reaction score
I think a good way to meet like-minded people is to meet them through your hobbies, ESPECIALLY hobbies that require some degree of ambition in order to pursue. This increases the chances of meeting quality friends because during modern relationships we see men gradually lose their competitive edge and interests. For example, if you like lifting and hiking, you're more likely to acquire a high-value friend through the gym/hiking because I don't think whipped beta men would be that adventurous and healthy-looking. It's definitely not a guarantee they won't be blue-pill, but it certainly increases the chances they won't be whipped. Low-value men don't develop their hobbies or treat themselves, they're too busy trying to please/appease their women. Just to throw out a couple of ideas, powerlifting gyms and martial arts schools are filled with ambitious men. Stay red-pilled brother

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It gets worse when you hit 40 man..

Most of my friends have turned into tamed house cats. I still have like 5-6 friends I go out with from time to time and I know I am blessed because most people on the upper side of their 30's don't do that anymore.

I've met a few dudes when going out on my own. You spot another guy who's approaching girls and I tend to approach them aswell lol. Non-sexual ofcourse, but some of these dudes are chill af and cool to hang with. And after a beer you can talk to a nice girl you see. It's an organic way of getting to know people, both guys and chicks. And you don't end up looking like a creep, standing at the side of the dance floor trying to make eye contact with the girls who are dancing. Seriously, never be that dude.

edit: Still have the same friends I had 20 years ago, but I managed to befriend some "new guys" at the gymn or at work aswell.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It gets worse when you hit 40 man..

Most of my friends have turned into tamed house cats. I still have like 5-6 friends I go out with from time to time and I know I am blessed because most people on the upper side of their 30's don't do that anymore.

I've met a few dudes when going out on my own. You spot another guy who's approaching girls and I tend to approach them aswell lol. Non-sexual ofcourse, but some of these dudes are chill af and cool to hang with. And after a beer you can talk to a nice girl you see. It's an organic way of getting to know people, both guys and chicks. And you don't end up looking like a creep, standing at the side of the dance floor trying to make eye contact with the girls who are dancing. Seriously, never be that dude.

edit: Still have the same friends I had 20 years ago, but I managed to befriend some "new guys" at the gymn or at work aswell.
Are those tamed friends having sex with their wives?

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are those tamed friends having sex with their wives?
Some are married to a hippo so I hope not

But yes, that's what most married people do, eventhough a lot of them are complaining it isn't what it used to be and this is normal after all this time I think.

I wouldn't know. Longest relationship ever was 2 years. So don't take long term relationship advice from a guy like me. You want a hippo-man to tell you all about how happy he is doing the same thing over and over again for the last 15 years while still being at his prime age but wasting it completely

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some are married to a hippo so I hope not

But yes, that's what most married people do, eventhough a lot of them are complaining it isn't what it used to be and this is normal after all this time I think.

I wouldn't know. Longest relationship ever was 2 years. So don't take long term relationship advice from a guy like me. You want a hippo-man to tell you all about how happy he is doing the same thing over and over again for the last 15 years while still being at his prime age but wasting it completely
Alot of married folks are starved off sex. Some get it once a month. Others a few times a year. Others several times a week but those are happy relationships.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of married folks are starved off sex. Some get it once a month. Others a few times a year. Others several times a week but those are happy relationships.
I know. It is what it is and if those men are happy with this.. who am I to judge, right?

Personally I'm sad that blowjjobs seem to leave the relationship sooner than actual sex :(

I mean... why?

What have BJ's ever done to deserve this cruel fate?

#PrayForBJ's #BJsLivesMatter

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude
It's not hard as you might think. Just joing some sports for example can do the trick or go learn something new like martial arts or whatever where we dudes normally hang out and just "let the magic" happen etc. You will surely find some new cool dudes there too...