Meeting parents

abase

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been dating this girl since February. Last saturday, I met up with her somewhere and her parents were there. They invited me to come with them to eat dinner. I agreed. When I went into the restaurant, I made up some excuse and left. I felt bad doing this.

1. I have been seeing her daughter for 8 months, and I've even taken her little sister out.

2. I've never had a conversation with them, and this was the second time theyve seen me.

Did i disrespect by leaving? They wanted me to stay. If I were the parents, I would have wanted to know more about me too.

I feel like I should make a good impression. I'm thinking about calling later in the week and asking them out to eat somewhere. I don't want to think im this ahole, and it should be over soon. Is this a good idea? Do you guys or girls, have any other suggestions on where I could go?
:confused:

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
I have always f*ckin hated meeting girls' parents. Luckily in college thats one of the things you don't have to worry about. Still..I remember back in high school it was never too easy for me. I would shy up pretty badly and never act like myself, and was always pretty quiet around parents. For now I don't have to worry about it for a while with college b!tches, but I know I'm gonna have to solve this eventually.

I remember two years ago I brought a college girl home...and my parents were mindf*cked at how cool and intelligent and nice she was. She was so good at "pulling off that act" that I was shocked. She spent a good 15 minutes bullsh!ting with them and it was f*ckin Oscar worthy. One day I hope I can acquire that ability she had.

I also would like advice in this area...

SupaDupaAFC

Banned
Reaction score
If you tell her parents you are her pimp, they will shower you with gifts and will recognize the pimpness when you start slappin her ass on the dinnertable

RUMP ROAST BIATCH!

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
abase,
if her parents aren't too high strung, it's probably not a huge deal. though they probably thought your behavior was a little irregular. calling and inviting them out for dinner is a great idea if this girl is important to you...plan it in advance and go somewhere nice/sophisticated. dress up REALLY nice but be relaxed and informal -- i.e. act like you've been there before...