Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting new women

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typically I’ve always gone to the bars when looking to pick up girls Or got introductions through friends. But I would like to expand my stomping grounds a bit. Where are some places that people on this forum have had good success with meeting women and getting numbers?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Register in some college course, you dont need to pay for full program , just couple of courses and there you should meet many women , especially if you are under 30, if you are over 30 then you have to be more selective to not look akwared. You also also gain some knowledge and maybe getting some degree if you really liked what you are studying.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Register in some college course, you dont need to pay for full program , just couple of courses and there you should meet many women , especially if you are under 30, if you are over 30 then you have to be more selective to not look akwared. You also also gain some knowledge and maybe getting some degree if you really liked what you are studying.
For me that would be graduate classes and those cost thousands. I'm not going to spend thousands to take courses just to meet women lol.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me that would be graduate classes and those cost thousands. I'm not going to spend thousands to take courses just to meet women lol.
Why doesn’t anyone just invent classes for singles looking to meet new people where they go and do fun shyt a couple times a week. I bet it would be pretty bumpin. Probably just a bunch of Fat chicks would show up though lol

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why doesn’t anyone just invent classes for singles looking to meet new people where they go and do fun shyt a couple times a week. I bet it would be pretty bumpin. Probably just a bunch of Fat chicks would show up though lol
The gender ratio would be 5:1 men to women if you're fortunate, before you even get into attractiveness. Women have no need for that kind of stuff even if they are mentally ill, fat or plain looking, so only women who are so unattractive due to something like ugliness + halitosis that they can't function normally would show up. At least that's my guess lol.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I know this has been said a million times before but yoga, fitness, and the arts. These places are predominately women.

Some guys are afraid of these places because they don't want to be the only guy there.

Some guys think it's useless because they have no ability to attract women in closed social environments.

And some guys feel these places aren't "masculine" enough.

But let me tell you, being the only guy has its advantages. One, all the women will be competing for your attention. Trust me, they are not thinking "UGhhhh why is there a guy here?"

They need masculine energy just as much as we need feminine energy.
I did just that about 11 years ago one summer in community college because I needed a gym credit at college so I took a summer course at night doing Pilates twice a week. Anyway, only 2 guys out of 25 or so in the classes. The one guy had a girlfriend with him in the class taking it together. BUT out of the 25 only 2 hot women, well 3 if included this near 50 year old looking MILF but I was way too young then.

It was ironic I just happen to sit next to the hottest girl in the classes and possibly campus LOL. Perfect 9.5 HB like 22 years old. Tall, blonde German genetic girl. Smoking legs, everything, nice, but shy. But I did classic cold approach one day after class and just flat out asked for her number cause I wanted to see her reaction and she told me to grab my phone and she put her number in it. She already had a BF though because I looked her up on FB before that and already knew but I said F it anyway and wanted to see what she'd do and she gave me her real number. Man, in college it seemed easier to cold approach or chat up class mates. I wish I were in college again. I certainly would have done more activities.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did just that about 11 years ago one summer in community college because I needed a gym credit at college so I took a summer course at night doing Pilates twice a week. Anyway, only 2 guys out of 25 or so in the classes. The one guy had a girlfriend with him in the class taking it together. BUT out of the 25 only 2 hot women, well 3 if included this near 50 year old looking MILF but I was way too young then.

It was ironic I just happen to sit next to the hottest girl in the classes and possibly campus LOL. Perfect 9.5 HB like 22 years old. Tall, blonde German genetic girl. Smoking legs, everything, nice, but shy. But I did classic cold approach one day after class and just flat out asked for her number cause I wanted to see her reaction and she told me to grab my phone and she put her number in it. She already had a BF though because I looked her up on FB before that and already knew but I said F it anyway and wanted to see what she'd do and she gave me her real number. Man, in college it seemed easier to cold approach or chat up class mates. I wish I were in college again. I certainly would have done more activities.
So in that situation you dont even need the "hottest" one. Women dont see it like that and will compete. I think pursuing the hottest one is a mistake for most men.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well I'm not going to write another post on the merits of finding an easy social environment. I think I have done that enough. At this point I'm starting to sound like a broken record.

I'll put it this way. If the only thing standing between you and getting easy access to women is finding the right social environment and you can't do it, then that's on you.

But there are guys right now as we speak that are a lot dumber than you and I that are in these environments right now cleaning up.

So you can either keep making excuses, reminisce about the past, or accept that those environments are out there, you just haven't found them.

Make no mistake about it, there are guys right now that are banging chicks in these environments as we speak. That's why there are 7 billion people on this planet.
The local Y I used to belong to does a lot of yoga, pilates classes, etc. but it's mostly like women in their 60s in them and retired. Sorry, I'm not into GILFS lol. I guess a Yoga studio in a college town would be your best bet lol.

So you're saying inept guys, odd guys are in these type of settings and getting more results then us? I think the other key is having fun too. If you're one of the only guys in the class you need to be having fun, talkative, joking and overall be happy and outgoing. if you don't talk much or smile the women will think you're a creepy perv there just to perv.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Question asked, question answered.

Truth of the matter is all hot young girls are married by 27. I don’t know how the top players on here are smashing hot 20 year olds on a consistent basis. If the girls were over 30, I could believe it. But anything early to even later 20s and hot with half a brain knows her stock in a mile high. She ain’t giving up the goods because some guy is masculine or makes her feel good. You got to be genetically blessed to smash them.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I meet women on the street, in stores, at parties, at bars (not clubs though..... more like breweries and other low-key places), and in activities associated with hobbies I am involved with.

@stormrider I would be interested in how you interact with girls at yoga class. All the ones I’ve gone to, there isn’t really any place, or desire to socialize before or after class, and Ive been to quite a few studios (10+). It’s always silent in the studio as people arrive. It feels like a library. At the latest studio I went to, I did see the instructor talking to a couple students in the lobby after the class, but that’s about it. Usually after class people get out of the studio quickly. Put it this way, I could definitely strike up conversation with women passing through the lobby before or after class but it would feel just the same as stopping a woman on the sidewalk. I’ve just not seen a lot of openness and desire to add socialization to yoga classes. About the only exception is the weird 70yo overweight old ladies who will talk to anyone who will listen and won’t let you escape once they start talking about their cats or their grandsons upcoming trumpet performance or whatever. I have other fitness hobbies I meet women through but yoga has always been the vault I’ve yet to crack. SO many hot girls in there though.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't say inept guys and odd guys are getting results. From my experience, it looks like nothing the manosphere tries to paint.

All of my life, what I've seen is that guys who are into any type of fitness/health/spirituality activity or hobby are generally mature and cool grown men. They don't have any fvckboy PUA tendencies. They are not there to spam approach until they get blown out. They are legit grown adults who can mingle and hold conversations with other grown adults.

Guys with various and diverse hobbies are generally some of the coolest guys I've ever met.

Guys who have no life but to seduce women are some of the weirdest.

How people don't see this is beyond me.
Funny, I just starting chatting today with a chick on FB dating app who is an yoga instructor. She said there are guys who do it. She teaches private classes and says sometimes there are perv guys who oogle her.

Would I still find hot chicks in Yoga classes even in my old town where the median age is 66?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But let me tell you, being the only guy has its advantages. One, all the women will be competing for your attention.
Only if you're attractive. If not, then you look like the creeper who is taking a yoga class to meet girls.

Would I still find hot chicks in Yoga classes even in my old town where the median age is 66?
A 66 year old woman would snap in half if she tried to do some of those yoga poses. I knew a yoga instructor once, she said if the women would get on her nerves, she would make them do difficult poses to mess with them.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Only if you're attractive. If not, then you look like the creeper who is taking a yoga class to meet girls.

A 66 year old woman would snap in half if she tried to do some of those yoga poses. I knew a yoga instructor once, she said if the women would get on her nerves, she would make them do difficult poses to mess with them.
The Y in their Yoga and Pilates class has a lot of older women but these older women are generally the really fit ones, type who are more on the wealthy size and stay in shape because they haven't had to work for a long time type and are in really good shape. I mean you can tell when they were in their 40s they'd be lookers.

I'd say you'd be fine in the class as long as you're not some fat slob like comic book guy from Simpsons or an old guy. Obviously don't get caught staring at chicks, that won't impress them, especially if they have body image issues.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're one of the only guys in the class you need to be having fun, talkative, joking and overall be happy and outgoing. if you don't talk much or smile the women will think you're a creepy perv there just to perv.
I think this is probably true lol. Good point.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but being attractive isn’t all physical appearance. Especially with women. There are dudes out there that really aren’t good looking at all that have real bangers as girlfriends. But obviously being physically attractive helps. So does a high confidence level.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
No you might be sh1t out of luck. I visited a friend in Florida once and it was kind of how you described. Mikes upon miles of absolutely nothing but retirement homes, extreme humid, blindingly hot sun, mosquitos, and a sense of quiet desperation.

He took me to a “camp out” and I kept looking around for any single available women but it was just married and retired people cracking inside jokes about 80s tv shows. For the first time in a long time i felt a sense of total despair. Didn’t even bother to pull out the tinder app. I just went full zen acceptance mode.
Bumble and Tinder around here it's usually not even locals on there if they're decent. Typically if you look at their home city it's 800 miles away and it just shows their location because I live very close to the airport.

There ARE places with hot chicks like Orlando or Miami. However, lots of hot ones in Miami BUT it cost A LOT to live there and the women are very stuck up I hear. You better be a millionaire over in Miami not only to live nice but to also attract those snobby women.

The West Coast south of Tampa is old folks hell. TONS of people moving here but most over the age of 60. Booming in fact. Not the age demographic you want. My county since 2015 the average age increased by 3 years. I have a cousin up just north of Tampa who's a server at a nudiest colony. They have those all over up around the Tampa area and it's mostly old people! Can you imagine serving 70 year old nude women and men? Tips are decent she said though. You don't see nude HB9s there she said. What area of FL did you visit?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really , part time studies are mostly people over 25 to 60, they are cheap.

There is, it called part time courses, most women there fooling themselves they are there for study but they are just looking for a better deal.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really , part time studies are mostly people over 25 to 60, they are cheap.

There is, it called part time courses, most women there fooling themselves they are there for study but they are just looking for a better deal.
What are a couple examples for a course a person can take that would offer a good opportunity to meet sexy ladies?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are a couple examples for a course a person can take that would offer a good opportunity to meet sexy ladies?
Accounting and marketing are filled with women , if they ask you why you are taking the course, say I have a business and I am improving my business skills. There were some sexy ladies there, however it is a matter of luck you can refund after first lecture if you didnt like the students around you.
Taking course is not about the people in the course itself, you usually spend 1 hour in the camp before the lecture and another hour after , there is no rules , you are student and can do whatever any other student can do and go in the campus. so you will have a chance to meet more people.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Accounting and marketing are filled with women , if they ask you why you are taking the course, say I have a business and I am improving my business skills. There were some sexy ladies there, however it is a matter of luck you can refund after first lecture if you didnt like the students around you.
Taking course is not about the people in the course itself, you usually spend 1 hour in the camp before the lecture and another hour after , there is no rules , you are student and can do whatever any other student can do and go in the campus. so you will have a chance to meet more people.
Accounting classes had more men in them. Fluffier classes like advertising and marketing had more girls in them.