Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting new people can be draining? How to cope?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you think I could have acted swiftly in this scenario?

Yeah I'm quite young. Thank you. I'll just keep chasing success then

You just said this in a previous post:

"I didn't push farther because I felt it was too early and we were in some kind of open space, just in front of our hostels. I'll note that tho"

Always go for the first date lay. If that's off the table, there should always be strong foreplay and making out. Simply put, you failed to make a move.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Introverts are drained by human interaction and need alone time to "recharge". On the other hand, extroverts wither without human interaction.

I guess you could say I'm an ambivert. If I take one of those MBTI tests I'm smack in the middle between introvert and extrovert. I have no problems in new environments or with new people, but I'm most def not everyone's cup of tea. I also don't like big crowds of people.
This description is close to me.

Because most men like pvssy and if they want pvssy they need to be escalating.
All true.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find the early stages of interactions to be draining. I tend to prefer relationships because I don't have to do the initial seduction work repeatedly. I can enjoy the fruits of my labor for an extended period. I'm not a "thrill of the hunt". The hunt sucks.