Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting an 18 yo girl tomorrow night.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the senior DJ forum , I'm trying to keep up with Eric. :D

Actually this one was interesting cos I had been messaging and she was continually flaking , so I forgot her, then in a moment of inspriation I send a txt message , just a smiley :) to a bunch of numbers I hadn't called in ages.
I've got 2 responses back, one from this chick mel who's keen to hang out all of a sudden. Go figure :D

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice!

Younger women have tighter and softer skin, firmer boobies, nicer poosies, nicer hair, smell better, have no wrinkles, beautiful faces....etc so much more than older women.

As successful and mature men with knowlege and experience behind us, these younger want us.

I don't like to settle for second best anymore. Younger girls is where it's at for me 18-23. Anything over that, the girl drops HB points. E.G. any woman over age 30 is a maximum HB8 to me. I just can't get into them.

Good luck, bro!!

Cheers!

Eric

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to a different board

Eric, while I find your posts amusing and light-hearted, they actually are probably better suited for the main forum or the high school forum.

My props on the 18-year old was a joke; most of us are beyond bubble gum, the backstreet boys, "oh my God" type speak, bad mid-rifs, over-talking on cell phones, and an education that only a character out of Peanuts would want.

I'm looking for class and sophistication.

You're looking for something different, which is OK. It just doesn't belong on this board.

I don't want this to turn into the cesspool that is the main forum, but honestly, dating 18-year old wh-res is where that belongs.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Go to a different board

Originally posted by WestCoaster
I'm looking for class and sophistication. You're looking for something different, which is OK. It just doesn't belong on this board.
I understand that this board was created to help mature (read: older) men meet and attract women.

The person who said that we want class and sophistication is you... only you...

You are not some leader that I look up to.

I actually get women and talk about it. You, on the other hand, are very good and communicating over the internet, but probably suck at meeting and attracting women in real life.

Post some field reports, stud. Show me what you've got.

Until then, shut up and talk about what you wanna talk about and fvcking get off my case because you don't like that I like to fvck younger bytches and talk about it.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease up Eric

Must be that chewey bagel you're choking on! :D

You can post here all you want, I just (as noted) don't think it serves what you're looking for.

I'm doing fine in meeting women, don't worry. You're like others here who make assumptions about other people. Don't do that, it's childish.

Anyone can write erotica, put it on a site and have people believe it. We don't know if that's true either. Who knows if your field reports are true or not, anyone can spin tales ... just read the B.S. on the main board. I'd say more than half of that is complete crap.

You can post here, but lighten up man. This site is called soSUAVE.com, not souptight.com. Reeeeeeelaaaaaaax.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is appropriate to post about dating younger women on this board. It is a different game for us to meet the younger ones. I mean they are used to other students and we are used to women who are in situations similar to ours.

There are many things that make dating women in the 18-23 age bracket different for us established guys.
1) We have to watch out for girls out for just our money.
2) We do not simply meet young girls everyday like we used to.
A bunch of other things as well, I don't know as I normally go for women in the same sort of social circles I run in.

No need to chastise the guys going after the young ones. I will as well when I meet one that I like. I personally like 21-25 myself, you can still have all the fun you want and they are starting to get quite a bit more mature as well.

Reaction score
I never dated and will not date women over 27!! My goal is to get with an 18 year old virgin - is it possible guys?? Can you give me some hope? :D

Westcoaster, a woman's beauty is closely tied to her youth - and there are some non-horish sophisticated women who are 18 - I know there are some who are more mature than 30 year old men!

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reality check

Here's how many 18-year old virgins or non-virgins want to marry 41-year olds: ZERO. (No offense PRL, like your posts here.)

I work at a university and can tell you, every gal from church goer to hard-working straight-A student, to bad student, to wild party gal, heck all of them think 41 is 81, and I don't blame them. When I was 18 I didn't want to hang with anyone 41. That's the way of the world. When they're 40 that 41 year old is 63.

Kind of like one of my whacky friends who is 47 and is getting divorced (his second one) with one of the big issues is he wants a kid and his wife already has a child from a previous marriage.

Here's now many women out there want to marry a twice-divorced 47-year old who wants a kid: ZERO.

You have to know your demographic. This board puts a lot of myths into people's heads about who they can and cannot date or hook-up with for LTRs, marriage, kids, or just flings.

Reaction score
Westcoaster, my goal is to prove you wrong – I’m looking for one right now!!!!!!!!

(PR_L logs off computer and gets a jacket and his binoculars and with a determined look on his face SLAMS the door behind him )

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Reality check

Here's how many 18-year old virgins or non-virgins want to marry 41-year olds: ZERO. (No offense PRL, like your posts here.)
Who's talking about marriage ??? :confused:

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See what you started Eric!

Sheesh, one topic on geezers hitting on toddlers and this board gets all out of whack.

I'm tired of banter ... for God's sake Eric, please go out there and sleep with anyone you want, when you want, etc., ... I'm tired of this whole thing, of the accusations of being negative, of people being PC and disturbed, and all the thought control going on.

Just go out and have fun, give a field report if you want. Ever since this hot topic has appeared this board has gone south.

Get your rocks off anyway you want, I'm just tired of this.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: See what you started Eric!

. Ever since this hot topic has appeared this board has gone south.
I see it as a turning point from one way of negative thinking to being positive and knowing how life really works.

YOU ARE the one who sees this as anything but good.

YOU ARE the one who thinks this place has gone south because of this topic.

Dude, you're like a cancer on this board. You are bringing people down and don't even know it.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did I say about humor again?

Man, you must be loads of fun. You're the only person I know who can take some funny stuff and turn it negative. I'm a cancer? What did you do, check your sense of humor in at the gate?

Do you have one ounce in you that can laugh, or even laugh at yourself? Why are you so serious? Did you even read my last post? I put a smiley face up there, it's supposed to be fun, but once again Mr. Negative takes the low route.

God, lighten the f' up! Have fun in life. You must be one surely dude. Watch some stand-up comedy this weekend, rent a funny video or something. Please, gain a sense of humor!

What is wrong with all of you guys?!

cruisin'

Reaction score
Yeh, it must be all the other posters

that have problems ,not you WC . Yes, I have read your posts, and lately they are negative, then you hammer others who question your posts.
It's like you have some sort of split personality disorder. And, you don't OWN this board, so STFU and don't tell me what to do.
You actually have some good commentary sometimes. What you claim to be humorous posts distinctly lack that .
WC : "Here's how many 18-year old virgins or non-virgins want to marry 41-year olds: ZERO. (No offense PRL, like your posts here.)

I work at a university and can tell you, every gal from church goer to hard-working straight-A student, to bad student, to wild party gal, heck all of them think 41 is 81, and I don't blame them. When I was 18 I didn't want to hang with anyone 41. That's the way of the world. When they're 40 that 41 year old is 63.

Kind of like one of my whacky friends who is 47 and is getting divorced (his second one) with one of the big issues is he wants a kid and his wife already has a child from a previous marriage.

Here's now many women out there want to marry a twice-divorced 47-year old who wants a kid: ZERO.

You have to know your demographic. This board puts a lot of myths into people's heads about who they can and cannot date or hook-up with for LTRs, marriage, kids, or just flings."
Yeh, that's a real funny positive post there. Also, you are very definitely WRONG on the above, my own experience proves that, don't care what you say.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey cruisin'

... You have a right to your opinion, but don't ever tell me I'm not trying hard in life as you did in a previous post.

You don't know what I've overcome to get to where I've been and how hard I've worked to get to this point in life. I've had a lot of losers like you say I'm not gonna make it and I've made it every time from competing in college athletics to getting a master's degree, to having two successful careers in different professions. Each and every time people said I wasn't going to do it. I've overcome personal tragedy and naysayer/negative people like you doubting my abilities.

You can criticize my posts, but don't EVER say I don't try hard. If you told me that face to face I'd either light into you verbally or give you a knuckle sandwich. Got it?!

If you want more of a history on my life you can private message me. I won't go into details here, but to question my work ethic on a previous post is flat-out wrong. You don't know my life, you don't know anything about me.

I'm not sure of your work ethic, but your judgements on people are way off.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm tired of this whole thing, of the accusations of being negative, of people being PC and disturbed, and all the thought control going on.

Just go out and have fun, give a field report if you want. Ever since this hot topic has appeared this board has gone south.
I agree 100%. I don't mind the posts on how to seduce 18 year olds etc, each to his own, but this drama is annoying to read through.

Reaction score
if you bone her...bone her like no other man has before.

At 18 her experiences are probably limited. Make sure she cannot *** anymore before you even allow yourself too.

With these young freaks...it's all about the sex!!! If your dycking her down good sex, she will be on ya team. And you can do what ever you want with em.

She can't get into the clubs so you can still have a bunch of ho's that you work with for your team.

cruisin'

Reaction score
The Player knows his game

Pearls before swine man . Pearls before swine. <<<<<No, I take that back. But this guy knows his stuff. Another little gem.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Eric, (nice to see you're still around too Sensei).

For those following , the evening went well , bust the kiss close, and she's been calling me like crazy all week :D

Didn't notice what I did right or wrong , I found myself using pace-and-lead style mirroring effectively. I was also super cool/confident about it cos I have a few in my rotation at the moment so that probably came across pretty well also.
I have a pretty effective standard frst kiss close I like , but in this case she was plainly waiting for me to go for it , so I did

Stand by for upadates.