Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting a girl through a friend

unistork

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can somebody give me any tips on meeting a girl through a friend? What are the chances of she liking you?

Here's my situation, My friend and his girlfriend and I went out and the girlfriend started to show me pictures of her friends and said that one of them is single and I said I'm single and all and then she called her up and was talking and it was late like 2 in the morning but she said she's some night owl, but then she gave me the phone and I talked to her and introduced myself and all... After I gave the phone back to her she didn't believe I was a person and she thought I was my friend because we sound the same so then we ended up going to her house and it was us 4 talking for like 3 hours but then I was talking to her in the beginning and **** but not about much tried to do a little kino later on in the night when we went inside the house when she was trying to take pictures of me with her phone so then I started to take pictures of her with my phone and then she was touching me and all to stop and yeah....tried to put a little c&f as well but didn't want to do it too much before she thinks I'm just a jerk.

What's funny is, my friend always talks to her real bad like he calls her **** and (even though he's probably playing around) like he always is a jerk to her. Anyway at the end we left around 5am and she just said "nice meeting you" and bye and all... but what should I do next? I told my friend's girlfriend that I just have a feeling she doesn't like me and all, but what can I do next? We were planning to go out on Friday to a club should she be invited? So it would be 2 guys and 2 girls?

dookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as I can tell... she digs you especially if its late at night and she wants to take your picture. If you invite her to go clubbing... mabe go to one that has a lounge so you can talk a bit. If you are going to a regular kind then try to dazzle her with your dance moves... it will give you an opportunity to get close and touch her.... search/read up what to do when dancing with a gal if you don't know :)

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure she knows exactly what you want out of this -- more than a friendship. Or else you'll be automatically stuck in the friendzone if you're not careful.

unistork

Don Juan
Reaction score
How exactly should I make it known to her that I want a relationship? When we first started to talk it was mainly about us because my friends g/f was like "so this is mike...why are you facing me? face him.." so she faces me and all it was funny but then both of them left and it was just me and her and thats when I said "she wants us to hook up" and she softly laughed but I gues she might be uncomfortable because like we just met and i dont see why she would want to be with someone she just met so any ideas on what I can do next time I see her?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, you're going to have to drop this attitude that you think she doesn't like you if you're going to get anywhere. The more you think that, the more likely she WILL not like you. If you don't expect her to like you, how can you hope that she does? Assume she likes you. Use that state of mind when talking to her and when doing things around her.

I think inviting her to the club is a good idea....but this rides on how you act there. Don't ask her to come. Tell her to come. Don't say, "Would you like to go to this club with me?" Say "my friends and I are going to this club, come a long." If she does come, then don't make her the centre of your universe, but don't totally ignore her either. The idea here is to show he what she could have if she was with you. Dance with other girls, have a great time. Let her see you're not hanging on the chance of dancing with her or kissing her. Let her know she has to scoop you up before you're gone.

If this doesn't spark her interest, the interest is not there. Go for another girl.

unistork

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to make her want me. I can't hold head over heels for the ***** anyway I just saw her site on myspace and like I don't want this kind of girl where these guys leave messages like here are some messages guys left on her thing..

"Hi Sexy so wat again tonight? nah nah just playin' anyways i know i miss u guys to but eh i wite u back next time. K-Den Clayton"

"hey pretty girl wat u up too today well i tried calling u n ur sis anwered ur phone well yeah call me tomorrow or today before 6 ok ttyl n take care n i no u going be thinking of me haha well ttyl k bye sexy mama"

oh and this msg she left this 16 year old LMAO:
Hi my babez... How is my love doin? Well last nite was really fun... LOL.. jus talkin to u.. I miss u so much, man u need to come to my house and cruz once again.. U know how we do it. Party hardy drink'em up all day and all nite long. Das how we do our days. N~E~WAYZ holla back at ur sweety. Kden LOVE, KISSES....

not worth it fvck it.... i think im about to next her...what do you think? i know she can't control what the guys post but still...

Should I still invite her to the club with me on Friday night? I'll probably hit on other chicks while she's there but she's probably gonna have to ride with me to get there.

Last edited: