“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Meet Up & People Here

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,413
Reaction score
7,928
Age
57
Over the years that I’ve been here reading, learning & contributing it’s been fun to get to know some of the gang.

This past weekend my playboy buddy and I took a weekend trip to Austin where we both know a number of people. @Hank Moody met us there and some other friends.

We managed to completely lose my rental car & had a ton of fun.

Cheers Hank! Was fun to get to hang out & discuss life & game etc...,
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top