Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MEET the women who find rippling muscles and chiselled good looks a complete turn-off

Status
Not open for further replies.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hot women who intentionally seek out ugly men.....

yeah, Im sure theyre really representative of the hot babe female population. :rolleyes:

If only most hot women were actually like this......

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Article
Researchers at Newcastle University also believe ugly men exist as a way of repairing our gene pool.
lol

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats crap man. It's the sun, it's full of rubbish IMO.
Like Jennifer Ellison and some bird from the defunkt "atomic kitten" telling us they only date guys with glasses - both dating glassessless guys, and how 'bout that they're endorsing specsavers.

The sun exists to sell itself, if it's male readership are reading that HB's only date ugly guys, it's happy.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, those 2 guys shown weren't really ugly.

One was decent-looking and obviously in good shape in the ring. And his gf is a SINGLE MOM. Of course single moms have to lower their standards!

The other guy looks like a f'n Apache warrior! Old, but very intense eyes. Not a pretty-boi, but definitely primally powerful-looking.

This is nothing new. Women typically go for cute looks or manliness. None of these guys looked really fugly, weak or out-of-shape.

If anything, it shows how much LOOKS DO MATTER - because all of these women talked about how they felt attracted at FIRST GLANCE. Before even meeting the guys!

Last edited:

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is all bullsh-it. Typical feminist media trying to discurage men from being strong and powerfull by suggesting that women love weak AFCs.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
:crackup:
What's so funny?

These women are still stereotyping and basing their attraction on looks:
‘I prefer no teeth, baldness and piercings to model looks. I like celebs such as Adrien Brody and Mackenzie Crook rather than Brad Pitt.

As I strutted around the ring in a little bikini with a giant card telling everyone what round was next, I couldn’t take my eyes off Colin.

He was a cornerman and looked after one of the boxers in the fight. He had a shaved head, a broken nose – and electric-blue eyes.

And when those eyes met mine, I felt the most incredible sexual charge flash between us.

I couldn’t believe my luck when he stripped down to a pair of shorts. He was taut and toned.

‘Phwoarr!’ I thought. ‘He’s just my type.’ I wanted to rip his clothes off right there and then.

I was on a train when I spotted a man with long, straggly hair and a very unusual face.

Barrington’s looks intrigued me

Barrington’s long hair and unusual face make me weaker at the knees than any pretty boy soap star or model.
These women just preferred a different look. But that look is still what mattered primarily in their attraction.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another "looks thread".

Closed.

If anyone wants to see opinions on "Looks" there is an 80 page post in the archives.

Status
Not open for further replies.