Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meet a real cutie, she asks me out...then does not return call??

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a film screening a couple of weeks ago. I was going through the list of names on the guest list, and joking around with a friend of mine (girl) who organized the thing, I asked if there were any hot, single women arriving.

She grabs the list goes through it, and points out like 8 names. 2 minutes later a really cute blonde, Australian hottie enters and immediately, my friend introduces us, and leaves us to "talk".

I chat it up with this girl for about 10 minutes, and there is a very obvious attraction and connection there. As we enter the theater, she asks if she can sit next to me.

We watch the film and we joke a bit during the screening.

During a break, a STUPID gay dude (who I know as an acquaintance) says, "hey Tantric, where is your GF tonight?" AARGGGGHHH...

I DON'T have a GF, but this Gay dude for whatever reason tried to ****block me when he saw me hitting it off with this chick...

JESUS!!! ****blocked by a GAY dude!!!

All I could really do is quietly tell him to **** off.

I am fairly sure she did not hear him, so I went about business as normal.

After the film was over, HB AUSSIE and I chatted for another 10 minutes or so in the theatre...we were alone…lights were shutting off, etc. We were then asked to leave as they had to lock up.

There was an after party (just drinks and such), so again, this girl is into me, we walk there together, and we chat it up some more. She had some friends approach her while we were in covo, but she seemed to want to be around me instead.

Anyway, I had to go outside to make a call, so I polity left her so she could talk with her friends. I hung around and chat with some people outside…

After around 10 min. she exits, and stands around 6 feet from me, waiting for me to make eye contact.

I end the convo I was in, and approach her,

HB AUSSIE – (smiling) Hey, and am so glad you are still here. We should hang out sometime.

ME – Yeah for sure (as I am pulling out my phone).

HB AUSSIE – “well here…this is my number (she hands me a modeling business card which had he photo, her number, email, etc).

ME – “cool…”

Then we chat it up a bit more. I TOTALLY would have asked her for a drink right there and then (it was only 10:00pm), but I had plans that night and had to meet someone.

We left it at that.

5 days later or so, I give here a call, leave a message, and she returns my call the next day (Saturday night). We end up chatting for around 15 minutes (which was a bit long I think), and she ends the convo by asking me out for a” coffee” the next week. Of course, I accept, but I told her I would call her on Monday, and we can figure out day/time as I knew my week was going to be full.

Of course, my plan was to switch it to “drinks” as opposed to a coffee…but I would deal with it when I call her.

I check out her website and she is ALL OVER THE NET. She is like the new up an coming Nicole Kidman, and is with the biggest modeling agency in the world

I call her the Monday night, leave a message for her to call me back…and have not heard back since…

Weird.

Now…correct me if I am wrong here, but she WAS into me right?

I just found it odd that a girl who showed a fairly high IL would not bother returning a phone call…seemed to contradict of her other actions…

...then again she is a girl right?

I figure I'll give it a week and call he maybe next weekend...if I do not hear back, I'll ditch the #...thoughts?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tantric said:
After the film was over, HB AUSSIE and I chatted for another 10 minutes or so in the theatre...we were alone…lights were shutting off, etc. We were then asked to leave as they had to lock up.

There was an after party (just drinks and such), so again, this girl is into me, we walk there together, and we chat it up some more. She had some friends approach her while we were in covo, but she seemed to want to be around me instead.

Anyway, I had to go outside to make a call, so I polity left her so she could talk with her friends. I hung around and chat with some people outside…

After around 10 min. she exits, and stands around 6 feet from me, waiting for me to make eye contact.

I end the convo I was in, and approach her,

HB AUSSIE – (smiling) Hey, and am so glad you are still here. We should hang out sometime.

ME – Yeah for sure (as I am pulling out my phone).

HB AUSSIE – “well here…this is my number (she hands me a modeling business card which had he photo, her number, email, etc).

ME – “cool…”

Then we chat it up a bit more. I TOTALLY would have asked her for a drink right there and then (it was only 10:00pm), but I had plans that night and had to meet someone.

We left it at that.

5 days later or so, I give here a call, leave a message, and she returns my call the next day (Saturday night). We end up chatting for around 15 minutes (which was a bit long I think), and she ends the convo by asking me out for a” coffee” the next week. Of course, I accept, but I told her I would call her on Monday, and we can figure out day/time as I knew my week was going to be full.

Dude, IMHO, you messed up right here. Why did you open it up to another day where you had to get in touch with her? That was too risky. What if she wasn't home on Monday? What if you had something to do on Monday? What if she met a guy on Monday? What if she was sick on Monday? You gave her an out not to get in touch with you again.

Of course, my plan was to switch it to “drinks” as opposed to a coffee…but I would deal with it when I call her.

You should have just said "ok, when?" She would have picked the date and time, and then you don't contact her until you see her for coffee.

I check out her website and she is ALL OVER THE NET. She is like the new up an coming Nicole Kidman, and is with the biggest modeling agency in the world

I call her the Monday night, leave a message for her to call me back…and have not heard back since…

Weird.

Now…correct me if I am wrong here, but she WAS into me right?

I just found it odd that a girl who showed a fairly high IL would not bother returning a phone call…seemed to contradict of her other actions…

...then again she is a girl right?

I figure I'll give it a week and call he maybe next weekend...if I do not hear back, I'll ditch the #...thoughts?
Re-read what I said above. You gave her out not to talk to you again and she used it. Give her one more call, if no answer, ditch the digits ASAP.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tantric: One thing I've noticed with you is your "too textbook." Meaning, you follow every DJ/Sosuave rule to a T, thinking if you break one of them that the girl will suddenly lose interest.

I agree with the poster above, you should have set up a time for coffee when she asked you out. That way you had a date set-up, you could see her again and continue the seduction. You could have got drinks the next time you two went out or hell even later on that night?? Who knows....

Don't call her again, she knows you called and if she wants to return your call, believe me she will. You don't want to set up a situation where your ignoring the fact that a girl can't return a phone call just because you want to go out with her, NEXT her prissy @ss.

PIMP