Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meatheads guide to the Night Club

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS IS A TRIED AND TRUE THING ABOUT NIGHT CLUBS

THINGS YOU NEED:

- BALLS OF STEEL

============================

WHAT IS IMPORTANT IN A NIGHT CLUB?

WOMEN AND MEN GO TO NIGHT CLUBS FOR THE SAME REASONS. BOTH WANT VALIDATION OF BEING ATTRACTIVE. YOU WILL HEAR ALOT OF BULL**** REASONS WHY WOMEN GO "WE JUST WANT TO DANCE/WANT TO BE WITH FRIENDS/ETC..." IT'S A VERY SMALL PERCENTAGE OF ALL WOMEN WHO TRULY MEANS THIS. MOST ARE SHALLOW INSECURE WOMEN WHO WANT EGO BOOST IN SOME FORM.

WHAT MATTERS IN THE NIGHTCLUB ARE TWO THINGS: LOOKS AND STATUS. ANY OTHER THING IS NOT NECESSARY. FORGET ALL LINES AND STUFF, WOMEN DON'T COME TO THE NIGHT CLUB TO HEAR YOU TELL HER SOME STUPID PATTERN OR LAME TECHNIQUE. THAT IS BORING! IT IS VERY POSSIBLE TO PICK UP WOMEN BY NOT SAYING A SINGLE WORD! YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO CREATE GOOD RAPPORT WITH LINES ANYWAY BECAUSE OF LOUD MUSIC, BUT YOU CAN HOWEVER CREATE STRONG RAPPORT WITH BODY LANGUAGE, HIGH STATUS AND PHYSICAL CLOSENESS!

HERE IS AN APPORACH I DID SOME WEEKS AGO.

Me "Hey,"
Her "Hey,"
Me: "You know...... it is my birthday today... in ireland there is an old custom... if a beautiful girl like you kisses a real hunk like me on the cheek.... she will get luck in her life... *assorted flirty body language*
Her: *lauging and going in for to kiss my cheek but I turn my head so she kisses my lips instead*

Got her number later and went on a date

WELL THAT IS ONE CORNY EXAMPLE. IF YOU HAVE STATUS = YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING AND STILL AVOID BEING REJECTED.

WHAT IS STATUS? YOUR STATUS IS MADE UP OF MANY THINGS, MOST IMPORTANT ARE YOUR BODY, YOUR STYLE, STATUS OF YOUR FRIENDS YOU HAVE WITH YOU (IF ANY) AND THE WAY YOU CARRY YOURSELF.

YOU SHOULD WORK OUT IN A GYM AND GET BIG AND RIPPED, GIRLS LOVE THAT SH|T, AND IT WILL HELP YOU GET CONFIDENCE AND CARRY YOURSELF BETTER TOO. ADD A BIG C0CK AND YOU ARE PRIME FVCKING MATERAIAL. THIS IS A SECRET OR MYTH MOST PEOPLE DO NOT BELIEVE THEY CAN HARNESS. IF YOU ARE HIGH STATUS THEN WOMEN WILL LITERALLY THROW THEMSELVES AT YOU AND HUNT YOU! YOU NEED NEXT TO NO WORK TO GET THE GIRLS!

--------------------------------
@ THE DANCEFLOOR

- MAKE EYE CONTACT AND PULL HER IN AND START TO DANCE WITH HER. JUST PHYSICLY GRAB HER ARM OR JUST TWIST HER AROUND BY TOUCHING HER SHOULDER AND SPINNING HER AROUND.
- DANCE INTO THEIR GROUP AND GET IN THERE, BE PERSISTANT

--------------------------------

WHAT YOU SHOULD THINK AT A NIGHTCLUB:

- WOMEN THINK WITH THEIR EYES, WOMEN THINK WITH THEIR EYES, WOMEN THINK WITH THEIR EYES! THEY ARE AS VISUAL AS WE ARE AND LOVE GOOD LOOKS!

- DON'T COME THERE TO PICK UP WOMEN, JUST GO THERE AND HAVE FUN. GOING PLACES TO PICK UP CHICKS IS FOR LOSERS. WHEN YOU HAVE FUN YOU CAN SHARE IT WITH THE GIRL YOU APPROACH. NOT BEING FORCED TO APPROACH WILL LESSEN THE BURDEN FOR YOU. YOU DON'T NEED TO APPROACH BUT YOU CAN DO IT IF YOU WANT.

- ALL NORMAL RULES ARE NOT APPLICIBLE AT THE NIGHT CLUB, YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH MOST STUFF. PINCH THE GIRLS ASS IF SHE CHECKS YOU OUT. JUST WALK UP TO A CHICK AND START TO KISS HER IF SHE SHOWS INTEREST. USE ALOT OF KINO!

- YOU ARE THE **** MAN, ACT AS IF YOU HAVE A 20" **** IN YOUR PANTS. DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT ANYTHING. PUMP YOURSELF UP BEFORE. LIFTING WEIGHTS WILL HELP YOU WITH FEELING COMFORTABLE ABOUT YOUR BODY. YOU DON'T WANT TO GIRL,SHE WANT YOU AND YOU JUST GIVE HER A CHANCE TO GET YOU. IT'S UP TO HER IF SHE TAKE THE OFFER. EITHER WAY THERE ARE 1000 MORE GIRLS WHO WANT YOU.

- LINES ARE USELESS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE STATUS, YOU ARE JUDGED WAY BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH.

- YOU CAN BE VERY FORWARD WITH KISSING AND CARESSING NON SEXUAL AREAS LIKE BACK, ARMS AND HIPS BUT BE CAREFUL WITH TOUCHING BOOBS, INNER THIGHS, ASS, ETC... SHE HAS A REPUTATION TO THINK ABOUT.

- WOMEN TODAY FEED THEIR EGOS BY GETTING RAILED BY HIGH STATUS MALES. NOT ALL OF THEM BUT ALOT OF THE GIRLS AT NIGHT CLUBS ARE STATUS *****S WHO WANT TO BANG YOU IF YOU HAVE HIGH ENOUGH STATUS!

- BEWARE OTHER THINGS WHICH GET HER ATTENTION AWAY FROM YOU!!!!!! THIS IS A MAKE OR BREAK THING. ISOLATE, ISOLATE, ISOLATE! WHEN YOU HAVE GOT RAPPORT: BRING HER HOME AS SOON AS YOU CAN. BEWARE HER FRIENDS AND STUFF. IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A GIRL WITH MANY DISTRATIONS, LEAVE UNLESS YOU FEEL SHE IS TRYINGTO END THE DISTRACTIONS AS FAST AS POSSIBLE TO GET BACK TO YOU.

- AVOID GETTING INTO FIGHTS IF YOU CAN, FIGHTS IS NOT GOOD.

- IF THE GIRL GET PISSED @ YOU THEN THIS MEANS SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU. BUT ALOT OF OTHER GIRLS WILL RESPOND GOOD TO ALL THIS. IF THE GIRL DOESN'T RESPOND JUST GO TO THE NEXT ONE.

==========================

FORGOT TO MENTION SOME THINGS!

* NEVER MENTION HAVING SEX WITH HER UNLESS SHE BRINGS IT UP. YOU BOTH KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GONNA DO, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO TALK ABOUT IT!
* DO NOT MAKE HER FEEL FORCED OR PRESSURED, MOST WOMEN WILL DO A 180 IF YOU DO. LAY BACK, HEAT HER UP.
* GET TO THE PLACE YOU ARE SUPOSSED TO **** AT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. CHANGING ATMOSPHERES CAN OFTEN DULL HER LUST.

==========================

NOW GO TO THE GYM AND LIFT SOME WEIGHTS! IT MAY TAKE SOME EFFORT BUT IT IS ALOT MORE REWARDING THEN DOING SOME LAME LINES AND PATTERNS!

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
holy crap CAPS IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

I KNOW ITS HARD BUT PLS REMOVE CAPS BECAUSE IM NOT READING ALL THAT **** IN CAMPS omfg gOODDDDDDD

Reaction score
Well Weak Game don't read it then.

Life, this thread is the best thread ever written on clubs. Most threads include too many lines, a girl can't hear you saying shyt in the club. It's all about who you are (position.) Status, status, status. She does not have to know you or fvck it, nobody has to know you in the club. But if you dress like you have money and a high position with people, and you behave the same way, you are going to get your dyck grinded on the floor, you will make out with some chicks, and even get some ONS. It's really that simple.

Outside the club is the same. Outside the club, just add some conversation with her and build some rapport, but the attraction is still there. This is what I call MALE DOMINANCE. It's not about being tough and macho and knowing how to fight, it's about having a high position....or in this case, a perceived high position. But we're all winners right ( I mean, that IS your attitude, right) so we have dominance, just believe it and show it.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weak_Game said:
holy crap CAPS IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

I KNOW ITS HARD BUT PLS REMOVE CAPS BECAUSE IM NOT READING ALL THAT **** IN CAMPS omfg gOODDDDDDD
STOP WHINING U LITTLE B1TCH.

LIFEFORCE THAT WAS A SOLID POST. WORKOUTING OUT AND HAVING A NICE BODY IS THE WAY TO GO. AND EVEN IF YOU DO NOT GET GIRLS, YOU WILL STILL HAVE A STRONG ASS BODY AND HEALTHY LIFESTYLE.

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank You Lf For That Excellent And Very Original Post. I'm Still Not Going To Any Nightclubs, Because I Hate Them, But I Would Use This Guide Of I Did. The Capslock Is Annoying, But Don't Worry I Didn't Think You Were Yelling The Whole Time.

iF i WeRe YoU i'D TrY iT LiKe tHiS!!!~~

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exp said:
Nice post Lifeforece.

A question to those who go to clubs regularly; what do you wear and how many friends do you go in with?
jeans and dress shirt tuck into the pants (blazer in spring and autumn)

i go with whoever wants to come...

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to see some response. This post is meant to cut through the lines and bull**** which is this site, that's why it's written in caps, to stand out. All lines and gimmicks are tools to give you confidence.

Thanks potbelly, I've read your thread. Good luck with the transformation. Kick ass program you've put together spite haveing no bb. Some advice, go buy yourself a baseball bat because you're about to get overrun by horny women. ;)

ESPI: Unlikly you get a girl in bed without saying a word. I meant you can dance or kiss at the club without saying a word. I approached a chick, nodded to her and started to kiss her right of the bat. She kissed me back, slapped me in the face, and then kissed me again.

EXP: If you've got a body to show, then dress blatantly, wear a wife beater, heck, remove it and show off. You will be hated by jealous guys and girls who think you are out of their league. Think about a really slutty woman, she show off and we still want to **** her even if we don't like her attitude. Actually her attitude just make her more sexy. Dress blatantly but with some style. Be high on yourself and ****y/funny as ****.

BTW, if someone got inspired by not having to use gimmicks and lines to get girls and who are currently skinny or fat. Check these threads out:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18040 For the skinny
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18059 For the fat

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lifeforce said:
EXP: If you've got a body to show, then dress blatantly, wear a wife beater, heck, remove it and show off. You will be hated by jealous guys and girls who think you are out of their league. Think about a really slutty woman, she show off and we still want to **** her even if we don't like her attitude. Actually her attitude just make her more sexy. Dress blatantly but with some style. Be high on yourself and ****y/funny as ****.

Hey forgot to say your post is great dude. Anyway, do you really think that if you have a body to show you should even show off?
I mean, I have no problem with taking my shirt off but I find most girls get turned off when I do that, unless it's like a beach party (then they usually get EXTREMELY turned on).

I never did that at the club, but I usually find myself thinking about how lame the guys who do that seem. I don't talk shìt about them, it's just that I automatically think they are trying to impress the crowd.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adone said:
Hey forgot to say your post is great dude. Anyway, do you really think that if you have a body to show you should even show off?
I mean, I have no problem with taking my shirt off but I find most girls get turned off when I do that, unless it's like a beach party (then they usually get EXTREMELY turned on).

I never did that at the club, but I usually find myself thinking about how lame the guys who do that seem. I don't talk shìt about them, it's just that I automatically think they are trying to impress the crowd.
Depends on the attitude you have. If you just pull off the shirt to get approvement and trying to impress then you won't get far. It's different if you have high status and people can see your high status. I haven't actually removed my shirt in the bar because I ususally go with wife beater so that's enough but I am confident if you have the status and the confidence you can pull it off no problem as long as you have a really strong reality to pull people into. When peopel recognize the leader they try to get the approval and do not judge. Imagine four other guys playing air-guitar at a party just because I do it to a song.

Think of a timid good looking girl who obviously show off her body to compensate. If you catch it you won't be impressed. Now think of a sexy slutty party queen who go around flirting with guys, dances sexy, are fun, ****y and all that ****... if she show off her body it's part of her attitude. She don't show off her body to get confidence or get approval, she already has confidence and approval. Most guys wouldn't like that party queen and see through her (because sub-counsciously most think she is out of their league), but if she came on to them, they would most likely go for her.

Thanks noob, You might want to take out a needle and thread and make some extra room in your pants for your new king-sized steel balls you got just from reading this, might feel tight around the crotch otherwise ;)

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post.

Lifeforce: true DJ legend.

If anyone here has any doubts about it, try a search. the guy improved a lot.

Respect.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djbr said:
Great post.

Lifeforce: true DJ legend.

If anyone here has any doubts about it, try a search. the guy improved a lot.

Respect.
Appreciate it man! Some day I might even improve enough to be able to reread the pathetic threads about when I walked 8 km crying from the night club because everyone rejected me. *cringe* ;)

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lifeforce said:
if you have the status and the confidence you can pull it off no problem as long as you have a really strong reality to pull people into. When peopel recognize the leader they try to get the approval and do not judge. Imagine four other guys playing air-guitar at a party just because I do it to a song.
That's something I'm pretty interested about. I'll tell you my situation: I'm a VERY loud person, so at parties, I usually am the center of attention. I feel that lots of people (expecially the shy or unconfident guys) really admire me and the morning after I wake up with some girls' numbers and when I talk with the host he/she always tells "hey, my cousin (male or female) still talks about you non-stop". I mean, I attract many people because of my "joy de vivre". Unfortunately, a lot of other people HATE me for that. I know they are like that just because the focus is on me. However, I know a guy who acts pretty similar to me and gets the same amount of approval and hate, BUT the guys that hate him just talk shìt behind his back, thus not affecting his status (because it's obviously clear they are jealous and intimidated by this guy). Au contraire, in my situation, guys that hate me have NO PROBLEM telling me that I'm just a loud guy looking for attention. I usually smile at them and say "yeah whatever man!" or playfully slap their face saying "shut up bìtch, you are not allowed to talk", because I'm having so much fun I could care less about people sitting in a corner and calling me names. However, when the party's over, I notice that this same pattern happens every time: the guy who acts like me is not criticized to his face, while I am.

How would you explain that?

Lifeforce said:
Think of a timid good looking girl who obviously show off her body to compensate. If you catch it you won't be impressed. Now think of a sexy slutty party queen who go around flirting with guys, dances sexy, are fun, ****y and all that ****... if she show off her body it's part of her attitude. She don't show off her body to get confidence or get approval, she already has confidence and approval. Most guys wouldn't like that party queen and see through her (because sub-counsciously most think she is out of their league), but if she came on to them, they would most likely go for her.
Basically, you want the slut because of her behavior; her "showing off" is just a plus when you're already attracted. Actually that makes sense, man. HOWEVER, do we really want to get the same reputation of the slut? I know we shouldn't worry about what other people think, but reputation is a big part in the game and we can't forget that.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adone said:
Basically, you want the slut because of her behavior; her "showing off" is just a plus when you're already attracted. Actually that makes sense, man. HOWEVER, do we really want to get the same reputation of the slut? I know we shouldn't worry about what other people think, but reputation is a big part in the game and we can't forget that.
Depends on the person, I can't tell what people choose. It's up to you.

Adone said:
That's something I'm pretty interested about. I'll tell you my situation: I'm a VERY loud person, so at parties, I usually am the center of attention. I feel that lots of people (expecially the shy or unconfident guys) really admire me and the morning after I wake up with some girls' numbers and when I talk with the host he/she always tells "hey, my cousin (male or female) still talks about you non-stop". I mean, I attract many people because of my "joy de vivre". Unfortunately, a lot of other people HATE me for that. I know they are like that just because the focus is on me. However, I know a guy who acts pretty similar to me and gets the same amount of approval and hate, BUT the guys that hate him just talk shìt behind his back, thus not affecting his status (because it's obviously clear they are jealous and intimidated by this guy). Au contraire, in my situation, guys that hate me have NO PROBLEM telling me that I'm just a loud guy looking for attention. I usually smile at them and say "yeah whatever man!" or playfully slap their face saying "shut up bìtch, you are not allowed to talk", because I'm having so much fun I could care less about people sitting in a corner and calling me names. However, when the party's over, I notice that this same pattern happens every time: the guy who acts like me is not criticized to his face, while I am.

How would you explain that?
Yes, the more extreme you get the more people will go to the extremes. People WILL hate you and they will love you too. Not a problem, just sort out the weed who hate you. As you say, most people who hate you are pathetic losers anyway. Better to be hated and loved than living in a moderate blend where no one has an opinion about you.

Maybe you have lower status than him or people have known you before therefore they dare to critiziceyou. When I meet new people they show respect no one comes up in my face about who I am and how I behave except to fight. People who knew me when I was skinnier however sometimes say something. Maybe it's the same for you. Otherwise pay attention to who you are, maybe you lack in style, your body or your social skills. If this behavior is new to you then it might take some time for you to adapt to it and perfectit.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lifeforce said:
Maybe you have lower status than him or people have known you before therefore they dare to critiziceyou. When I meet new people they show respect no one comes up in my face about who I am and how I behave except to fight. People who knew me when I was skinnier however sometimes say something. Maybe it's the same for you. Otherwise pay attention to who you are, maybe you lack in style, your body or your social skills. If this behavior is new to you then it might take some time for you to adapt to it and perfectit.
Actually, this guy is 6'0 while I just barely reach 5'9. Plus he has a large frame and I have very small bones, so I look weaker, although more muscular. The bigger difference though, is probably that he looks pretty eager to fight. He's not violent, he just plays that part, expecially when he's drunk, so most people are probably scared that if they say something, he will react badly and mess them up. Also, most people I hang out with used to know me when I was still a weak guy, so that probably plays a role too.
I don't think style plays a big part in this neither do social skills, since I can easily befriend everybody around and he could care less about clothes, seriously.

TheTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i guess with that thread you are finally accepting Diesel's inheritance?haha that would fit you good as you always been the person who spams Diesel's BULKING guide all over the forum! A worthy heir of the throne has been found. But you're still from sweden....... :p

Really a cool guide man and so true. I have two questions for you man.....
1.)when you're for example sitting or standing around and then girls are always bumping into you with azz and titts when there is enough place what do you do then if you are interested?(she keeps on walking with her friend(s))pinch her in the azz or what do you?
2.)what do you say back if the people who knew you before dare to critize you?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheTrader said:
So i guess with that thread you are finally accepting Diesel's inheritance?haha that would fit you good as you always been the person who spams Diesel's BULKING guide all over the forum! A worthy heir of the throne has been found. But you're still from sweden....... :p

Really a cool guide man and so true. I have two questions for you man.....
1.)when you're for example sitting or standing around and then girls are always bumping into you with azz and titts when there is enough place what do you do then if you are interested?(she keeps on walking with her friend(s))pinch her in the azz or what do you?
2.)what do you say back if the people who knew you before dare to critize you?
Lol, thanks man. :)

1. I'd grab her hand/arm or something to halt her. Depends on the situation and the chick. Did she show any interest? Just grabbing the arm of a psycho-chick is not the best thing to do. Pinching the ass you should only do with chicks who show interest.

2. Well, I've had the luck of getting almost everyone I know into the gym so we all share the same lingo and interests. I met computer geek which I knew bnefore and he was acting so childish and jealous towards me that I got sick of it. I punched him in the face and kicked him in the gut.

Nah only messign with you. He was judging me based only on looks. I just made him relate to me and made him feel good about his computer skills so he would shut up. He had lower status than me so it was no problem. If he had had higher status then I'd do something else.