Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meanwhile in Florida...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't doubt this at all. It's like california, except not their government. If California was red, 100% most people would go live there, including Texans. Nice weather, good breeze, and I am 100% sure a red government would not mismanage the forest fires and water supply as their governance do.
Naw, they would not. Property in California is too expensive. It is a rich persons state. Florida is on the cheaper side. The only reason people even move to Texas is because they can’t afford the property in California. More rich people move into California than out of it.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw, they would not. Property in California is too expensive. It is a rich persons state. Florida is on the cheaper side. The only reason people even move to Texas is because they can’t afford the property in California. More rich people move into California than out of it.
California is expensive cause of its blue government.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. California is expensive because of geography.
There are tons of state with the same geography as California that are not as expensive. The only reason it is expensive is because rich people with a superiority complex hauled themselves up on the coastal states and created a monopoly of power. This isn't even an argument. Literally the story of Hollywood.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are tons of state with the same geography as California that are not as expensive. The only reason it is expensive is because rich people with a superiority complex hauled themselves up on the coastal states and created a monopoly of power. This isn't even an argument. Literally the story of Hollywood.
Nah. What other states have 8,000 mountains less than 50 miles from an 800 mile long coastline?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. What other states have 8,000 mountains less than 50 miles from an 800 mile long coastline?
Mountains are not the selling point of California [not the only one anyway].

Billtx49

Reaction score
Not the point.
How many domiciles can be built on a mountain?
How many mountains are in Texas?
Actually Texas has more than 40 mountain ranges. Western part of state on mostly remote 90% private land. Didn’t know that until I did a lookup, and guess where I live…
Not as high as others, but some top out in the 8K ft. range.
We’re #7 in coastline length behind #5 Cali…

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually Texas has more than 40 mountain ranges. Western part of state on mostly isolated 90% private land. Didn’t know that until I did a lookup, and guess where I live…
Point is that geography dictates the supply and demand of available housing. Texas is flat and land rich. California, Manhattan/NYC, and the DMV are not.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Point is that geography dictates the supply and demand of available housing. Texas is flat and land rich. California, Manhattan/NYC, and the DMV are not.
Yes, mostly an area driven phenomenon, usually focused on cities or geographic features like a coast or mountains. Put all three close together and it turns into $$$ dynamite.
My kids house in Austin, Tx has increased (edit: $575K in market value since they bought it for 925K two years ago. Our major cities are built out also. The only thing keeping in city house price inflation somewhat under control is our cities are not land locked. Not unknown here for lower incomes to buy as far as 50 miles or farther out of city and commute.

Last edited: