Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meanwhile in Australia ...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Appalling stuff going on down there supposedly.

Anyone here currently in Australia with any insight about this?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lot of these claims of what is allegedly happening are rather bold and a bit unbelievable so I'm wondering if anyone here can give any confirmation and clarification on any of it.

1. Extreme forced lockdown with no due process?
2. Children forcibly vaccinated?
3. Concetration of those who test positive?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not watching a three hour video, but I have noticed that the craziness going around is not limited to just the US (not just talking about Covid here either). Seems to be a global thing at work, or at least with the western civilization.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to point out the source of the video in case anyone has trouble loading the original source.

This is a video from Youtube.
Coach Red Pill channel.
Australia Hysterica

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lot of these claims of what is allegedly happening are rather bold and a bit unbelievable so I'm wondering if anyone here can give any confirmation and clarification on any of it.

Australia is insane dude, you can go to jail for not voting

Morpheus

Don Juan
Reaction score

Didn't watch much of it at all as he didn't seem to be making much sense.

1) There have been lockdowns and they continue at this very moment. Australia is somewhat unusual in that SARS-2 hasn't really taken hold (has not become endemic) anywhere in Australia to this point. Anyway, to this point, preventing this has been the main aim of the lockdowns when contact tracing alone has failed. But the Delta variant has made things much more difficult such that we are now seeing immediate lockdowns. The outbreak in Sydney is now very large (towards 1K cases per day) and so probably can't be turned around. But it is largely isolated even within Sydney so I guess the lockdown will continue probably for months given its intractablity.

I don't know why there would be claims of no due process.

2) One of the criticisms of the Federal government here is that the roll out of the vaccination program was and has been too slow. It was cautious given the above success in keeping SARS-2 (alpha) out and they commited to vaccines that have either failed to materialise (UQ) or had poor publicity re adverse outcomes (AZ). It means that vaccination rates are well behind the rest of the world. At this point there aren't sufficient supplies to vaccinate children, let alone do so forcibly and AZ is unsuited to children due to thombosis issues. Nor has this been approved by the TGA (our FDA).

3) We have much the same, usual and rather bizarre forced isolation practices as the US. So, no concentration camps that I'm aware of. Indeed, the Federal government has been criticised for not having enough quarantine facilities.

Much of the American coverage does seem to be rather sensational and so overblown. For instance, the army has been asked to assist, but they aren't armed, like the police, for instance, who are.

However, I have to say the local discussions here are very lame. There have been protests but we don't seem to have anything like the questioning of the whole rationale of the vaccination program (which is pretty nonsensical if one listens to anyone familar with the actual science). As I noted above, our practices have been much the same as in the US. There is the same obsession with vaccines as the single solution to all problems and the same attempts to thwart/suppress/smear therapeutic approaches to COVID (HCQ, Ivermectin). For that insight one is almost entirely dependent upon American sources. Thank you for that.

God bless America!

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't watch much of it at all as he didn't seem to be making much sense.

1) There have been lockdowns and they continue at this very moment. Australia is somewhat unusual in that SARS-2 hasn't really taken hold (has not become endemic) anywhere in Australia to this point. Anyway, to this point, preventing this has been the main aim of the lockdowns when contact tracing alone has failed. But the Delta variant has made things much more difficult such that we are now seeing immediate lockdowns. The outbreak in Sydney is now very large (towards 1K cases per day) and so probably can't be turned around. But it is largely isolated even within Sydney so I guess the lockdown will continue probably for months given its intractablity.

I don't know why there would be claims of no due process.

2) One of the criticisms of the Federal government here is that the roll out of the vaccination program was and has been too slow. It was cautious given the above success in keeping SARS-2 (alpha) out and they commited to vaccines that have either failed to materialise (UQ) or had poor publicity re adverse outcomes (AZ). It means that vaccination rates are well behind the rest of the world. At this point there aren't sufficient supplies to vaccinate children, let alone do so forcibly and AZ is unsuited to children due to thombosis issues. Nor has this been approved by the TGA (our FDA).

3) We have much the same, usual and rather bizarre forced isolation practices as the US. So, no concentration camps that I'm aware of. Indeed, the Federal government has been criticised for not having enough quarantine facilities.

Much of the American coverage does seem to be rather sensational and so overblown. For instance, the army has been asked to assist, but they aren't armed, like the police, for instance, who are.

However, I have to say the local discussions here are very lame. There have been protests but we don't seem to have anything like the questioning of the whole rationale of the vaccination program (which is pretty nonsensical if one listens to anyone familar with the actual science). As I noted above, our practices have been much the same as in the US. There is the same obsession with vaccines as the single solution to all problems and the same attempts to thwart/suppress/smear therapeutic approaches to COVID (HCQ, Ivermectin). For that insight one is almost entirely dependent upon American sources. Thank you for that.

God bless America!
Interesting

Morpheus

Don Juan
Reaction score
A brief update. Mandatory vaccinations have recently been introduced in NSW, Australia. I'm one of those directly in the cross-hairs, as they say. So they really are starting to panic. Although they have certainly become increasingly draconian, to their credit they typically haven't been as draconian as other states up until this point.

Note that this is the NSW government, NOT my employer:

COVID-19 vaccination for workers [nsw.gov.au]

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what, they're going to drag people out of their houses, pin them down and jab them
with their dodgy 'medicine' while they kick and scream in protest? Can't see it myself.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a glance into the future of western civilization if people keep accepting everything and don't stand for what they believe in.
And it's not even the final form...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what, they're going to drag people out of their houses, pin them down and jab them
with their dodgy 'medicine' while they kick and scream in protest? Can't see it myself.
They will just make it so you can't go anywhere or do anything unless vaxxed. Most people need to have a job, go to stores to shop, travel, hold a state license in something. People will have to live like hermits if they don't want the shot.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They will just make it so you can't go anywhere or do anything unless vaxxed. Most people need to have a job, go to stores to shop, travel, hold a state license in something. People will have to live like hermits if they don't want the shot.
In the US, penalties such as fines may be levied, per Jacobson v. Massachusetts.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the US, penalties such as fines may be levied, per Jacobson v. Massachusetts.
I vaguely remember discussing that case in law school. My professor did not seem to think it was a very compelling precedent. But then again that was pre pandemic. The cnn article below mentions a little about how the government's action must be limited and specifically tailored, so the ruling leaves room for exceptions.

Morpheus

Don Juan
Reaction score
People will have to live like hermits if they don't want the shot.
Remember this is not the United States, we aren't just hermits but
also serfs (or, in the case of real Australians, convicts) still under the
despotic rule of the Crown.

Well, we're ahead of the US there as well as there definitely are fines.
Check them out for yourself (of course, all are in Australian Pesos or
their bitcoin equivalent):

Penalties for breaching public health orders [nsw.gov.au]

Including the, quite understandable, I'm sure you will agree, $5000
on-the-spot fine for spitting. If we can't drive covid to extinction with the vaxx,
we can at least try to do so for spitting. I bet you didn't think that we were
that civilized and progressive.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im surprised Australia gives af about sickness when they giant ass spiders and other **** there.

Morpheus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im surprised Australia gives af about sickness when they giant ass spiders and other **** there.
They don't. In that respect, it is just like the United States. But now we don't only have giant ass spiders, but also giant ass on-the-spot fines!

Corrected the link in the post above which should now work.

Billtx49

Reaction score
They don't. In that respect, it is just like the United States. But now we don't only have giant ass spiders, but also giant ass on-the-spot fines!

Corrected the link in the post above which should now work.
That government response seems dramatic. What percentage of the citizens in that area are vaccinated? Looks like those in charge are worried about something …