Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meaning Of Life Stuff

Nine Breaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"What is the meaning of life?"

It's a question that every man and woman asks themself at least once throughout their lifetime, and unfortunately for many, it will remain unanswered.

There are many on this planet that will tell you that "love" is the ultimate meaning to this seemingly meaningless universe, that we exist primarily for the purpose of finding this one elusive person who will give new meaning to our lives and ultimately allow us to have a fairy-tale ending (happily ever after) for the rest of our days.

Unfortunately, this couldn't be further from the truth.

The meaning of life, as far as I see anyway, can be divided into three parts. These parts can be described as the Physical, Spiritual, and Mental aspects to living. Each of which are described in more detail below. If you are wondering what the hell this has to do with women, then read on. It is coming...

1 - Physical
Scientists have gone so deep into human anatomy that they now know what drives us on the genetic level. They have found that every single living creature on this planet exists with the sub-conscious urge to procreate and further their own genetic strains to a new generation (ie: we wanna f*ck like rabbits). This characteristic is what drives many AFC's to the point of madness. Their own bodies urge them onward to find this "perfect mate", despite their own inability to do so. It's no wonder that not getting laid is depressing - our genes tell us sub-consciously that we are not doing what we are "programmed" to do.

2 - Spiritual
Religion, whether the truth or simply a man-made ideal to keep us all in line, plays a role in the meaning to our lives. Spirituality acts as a guideline for how we should and shouldn't live our lives. You will find that religion generally (but not always) encourages the "nice-guy" persona in us all, that you should be nice and not give in to your own physical urges, hence inhibiting what our very genes want us to do.

3 - Mental
The big one. What we are taught and what we learn will shape our very self, and ultimately how we choose to live. Some say that "Life is only a perspective", and that we only need to change how we see things to change our own reality.

AFC's are simply men that have been taught from birth various lies about women and seduction, based around information from others who, frankly, didn't have a clue to begin with. If everyone around you believed that the world was flat, then wouldn't you believe it also, as there is no-one to say otherwise?

DID YOU NOTICE SOMETHING ABOUT THE ABOVE POINTS?

While I have mentioned HOW AFC's are affected by the parts of the meaning of life stuff, I have NOWHERE mentioned that WOMEN are the meaning of life.

THAT is the concept that you must grasp if you ever hope to be a True Don Juan - that you must be able to choose a path in life that YOU want to pursue... and you will have to be prepared to forget everything you thought you knew, everything others will say to pull you away, and even break away from your own genetic destiny if you are to succeed.

Whatever you decide to be the meaning of your life is up to you, but I can tell you right now that needing the love of a woman to feel complete is NOT it.

Take It Easy.

------------------
Since the moment of your birth, you have been destined to die. Nothing you can ever do will change this from happening.

However, you CAN change what will happen from now until then, but only if you dare to try.

DO YOU DARE?

[This message has been edited by Nine Breaker (edited 08-20-2002).]

Taz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good post, Nine. It's funny how deep posts like this only get replies from certain people. Life is much more than what you perceive or even what your brain wants you to perceive.

Nine Breaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Taz:
It's funny how deep posts like this only get replies from certain people.
Indeed.

I think many of the people who frequent this particular forum are looking for something like a "quick-fix" tip that will give them everything they will ever need with zero effort needed on their own part.

It's a shame really. But then again, it's less competition for me and the few DJ's here who appreciate the "deeper" stuff - and that's fine by me.

------------------
Since the moment of your birth, you have been destined to die. Nothing you can ever do will change this from happening.

However, you CAN change what will happen from now until then, but only if you dare to try.

DO YOU DARE?

KnightErrant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad your still around Nine Breaker your posts always make a lot of sense.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice post. Good to hear from you again Nine Breaker, your posts are always insightfull. More people should read these.

------------------
-Sergio
AIM:Thrawn1212
E-Mail:Thrawn1212@aol.com

"If at first you dont succeed, try, try, again"

"No not try, DO. Or do not. There is no try." -Yoda

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, after all of that, I would just like to say that the meaning of life is simply to be happy!!!! And although woman are not the SOLE meaning of life, if you do one day find the "right" girl, and realise it IS possible you will too have a wonderful life!!!! Because a REALLY great girl CAN ADD WONDEROUS JOY to your life, and this is the joy that will not simply die in a year or so when that flame dies down (not to mention the sex)!!! Woman alone, can bring happiness for the REST OF YOUR LIFE!!! And even though there still will be rough times, they can be overcome!!! I know a couple that have been together for 60 years and are still absolutely madly in LOVE!!!

Well that is just my 2 cents, and my hope that one day the "fairy tale" could come true!!!! Call me an "AFC" if you wish, but I am CERTAINLY NOT, just a guy who does truly beleive in being HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Life is a game....PLAY IT!!

W

wheelin&dealin

You know that nervous feeling you get when you are around HBs. That feeling is the meaning of life.

WampaLord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The ultimate answer. The answer to life, the universe, and everything is..........

Now, if only we knew what the question was.

------------------
Whenever you gamble, eventually you lose.