Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mean Girl

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I ran into a woman who I had a fling with a few years back. She is the type that I refer to as a mean girl. You all know the type; beautiful, popular, and knows it. Yet she uses her social position in a mean way. Insults and bullies lesser women. When men come on to them, they don’t simply turn them down but rather come back with cracks like, “Why would I date a creep like you!”

I get a kick out of playing mean girls. To support their image they need a guy to show off with. So while they are playing their games with most guys there are a few that they pursue, that they need to validate their lofty mean girl status. This one I knew liked me because, as I would tell people, you know how she is always so much of a b!tch to everyone, she’s always really nice to me.

She was hot and let me have my way with her. I remember once she was essentially bragging about how guys always submitted to her. I asked if I was submitting when she was on her knees sucking me. Made her mad but it didn’t stop her from doing it again.

After a couple of years I just got tired of her crap and dumped her.

Anyhow, when I ran into her a few days ago, we had a talk. She told me that I had taught her a lesson. Said that she had been so mean to all these guys, that she didn’t care about their feelings, even laughing at them as they cried when she broke their hearts. Turns out that I had broken her heart and she cried and cried for weeks. She says she’s changed, but I doubt it.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gender Genie:

Genre: Formal
Female = 614
Male = 319
Difference = -295; 34.19%
Verdict: FEMALE