Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meal Preparation for a Bachelor

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been eating way too many ready meals, junk food, sandwiches and restaurant meals and it is hurting my health and my budget. But cooking is really not something I enjoy and I have to eat a lot of meals on the go. Also I am really not a morning person so breakfast is a particularly tough meal for me.

How do you guys all manage to eat clean without spending all your time in the kitchen or living on steamed vegetables and grilled chicken?

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tupperware+ Refrigerator

Some typical foods you can make in bulk and store to eat later:
Rice
Pasta
Grilled Chicken

etc. etc.

It also helps to have easy to make foods like sandwiches. Just buy bread and lunch meats + kraft sliced cheese. If you have a microwave it takes like 2 minutes to make a grilled cheese +turkey/chicken/whatever meat you put in there sandwich.

Things like eggs and milk help a lot.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a heads up, trick is to keep it simple. As a Bachelor with some form of income you can always splurge for a nice meal IF you want to once in awhile. Otherwise I've found that i love wraps.

1. cut up chicken breast
2. boil in some salted water
3. cut up some lettuce/tomatoes
4. put chicken, lettuce/tomatoes on top of wrap
5. maybe put some cheese on top
6. BBQ sauce
7. enjoy.

Really easy to make and you're getting your carbs, vege's and protein.

Also, quiche. Easy and healthy.

Eggs are going to become your best friend very quickly.

Midnight_Oil

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to be big and lean there are a few things you must do.

1. Eat breakfast. Eat every 3-4 hours. You need to always keep fuel on the fire. You body needs that energy to grow.

2. Start viewing eating as less of an enjoyment and more of a necessity. Eating health requires some redundancy of foods.

I eat a lot of baked chicken, brown rice, beans, oatmeal, and drink a lot of milk. Cook 5lbs of chicken a time and 2lb of rice and you're set for 3-5 days.

Fresh fruit and vegetables are quick and easy to make as the only prep work they require is cleaning.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some great suggestions on this thread...

Here's my diet right now: Simple, easy, great for a lazy ass like myself who can't cook if my life depended on it:

Meal 1: 1.5 cups oatmeal w/ some fruit and 50 g of whey
- Prep time: approx. 2-3 minutes.
- 20 minutes to consume

Meal 2: 6-8 oz striploin steak w/ 1 cup oats and veges
- Prep time 10-15 minutes
- 15-20 min. to eat

Meal 3: Weight gain shake: 1 serving (3 scoops) isomass extreme weight gainer and 2 cups skim milk.
- Prep time 3-5 minutes.
- 30 minute to consume and you just drink this like water while you work.

Meal 4: Same as meal 2

Meal 5: 4-6 eggs, 1 oz cashews/almonds and some fruit/veges.
- Prep time 5-10 minutes
- 20-25 minutes to eat.

You can cook the striploin all at once. Bring oatmeal with you to work, add water and heat and you're ready to go. Bring a shaker bottle w/ the weight gain powder, have a carton of skim milk at work, add, mix, drink. The oats/50 g whey in the AM is a great and quick start to your day, especially if you can incorporate some flax seed oil into it.

A

Aldrich

I think in my time and till now,Pasta is great to eat and so quick ready to cook and enjoy.If you have some refrigeration in the compartment , then you may some chicken already cooked for pasta in it ....